*update* 1/5 Arch Bishop Figurines Now available! - Page 4 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

*update* 1/5 Arch Bishop Figurines Now available!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
265 replies to this topic

#76 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iris

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

so wheres my hat?

#77 Sleepy

Sleepy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

Are there going to be more ragnarok themed figures released in the future? :P I'd definitely buy some figma figures!

#78 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:13 AM

so wheres my hat?

If you bought the figure, you should have recieved an e-mail with the code. You'll have to redeem the code in your warp portal account and then pick it up from code the redeemer

#79 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:28 PM

If you bought the figure, you should have recieved an e-mail with the code. You'll have to redeem the code in your warp portal account and then pick it up from code the redeemer

yeeeeah. i dont see an email of anything in my mail account, or my junk mail. this is bs
checked both emails in case i put the other in, no dice. could put in a ticket but.... 3 weeks later ill get a response maybe. fking crap

Edited by BlackPotato, 13 November 2010 - 12:40 PM.

#80 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

That's messed up man. If your payment went through, you can contact the GM's to get the code again.

#81 Sleepy

Sleepy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:58 PM

When do you expect the figurines to be shipped

#82 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:05 PM

submitted a ticket to have it resent. should expect an answer in 6-8 weeks

#83 Meshif

Meshif

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationDayton, Ohio

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

submitted a ticket to have it resent. should expect an answer in 6-8 weeks

LOL

#84 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

got my hat. yay. anyone got the figure yet?

#85 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Figure is not released 'till late December in Japan, when Good Smile Company ships them from their warehouse to retailers. Expect early~mid January for your's to come the earliest.

#86 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:50 PM

Oh...a figurine to commemorate my awesome class...not. (On both accounts.)

#87 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:19 AM

almost two weeks and still not coupon code or answer to my ticket again http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/comp26.gif can some CM help me with it, ticket number is 09F-1483740C-4ADE if that help

#88 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:14 AM

We do not have the figurines ourselves yet. Last information we received about the manufacture completion date was 2nd half of December. Which means if we are very fortunate we will receive them ourselves by the end of December.

#89 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:34 AM

I checked GSC's schedule a few days ago, they're listing them for December 15. Now where's HMO Miku's date? D:

#90 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:48 PM

Forgot to check my email for the code, so I didn't think about it.

Did a quick search in my inbox and I now have the uber-kawaii Heart Ribbon Hairband resting on my rk's soft head.

#91 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:22 PM

Forgot to check my email for the code, so I didn't think about it.

Did a quick search in my inbox and I now have the uber-kawaii Heart Ribbon Hairband resting on my rk's soft head.

With log hair you will beautiful :D and the envy of all the girls XD

#92 TheBaws

TheBaws

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

Are there gonna be anymore figurines?, If there are there should be a poll on wich one we want next, *cough* mechanic *cough* :rolleyes:

#93 Doddler

Doddler

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1035 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:35 PM

Any word on when these are going to be sent out?

#94 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:41 AM

I got mine yesterday, so internationally it takes around 3~4 weeks.

The unfortunate part is of course that I'm not actually home right now, and my friend wondered what I wanted with a kawaii nendoroid.'

I would definitely pay for a Rune Knight one, or figurines with the different classes. I think a lot would and it's also excellent advertising for the game.
You don't need much to gain attention for RO either. I wrote a rather long post explaining the different sides and what is what about ro on an anime forum here in norway and there's already been four people that started playing on valkyrie.

Edited by AtlasThunderbeef, 12 January 2011 - 03:43 AM.

#95 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:03 AM

The unfortunate part is of course that I'm not actually home right now, and my friend wondered what I wanted with a kawaii nendoroid.'

I would definitely pay for a Rune Knight one, or figurines with the different classes. I think a lot would and it's also excellent advertising for the game.
You don't need much to gain attention for RO either. I wrote a rather long post explaining the different sides and what is what about ro on an anime forum here in norway and there's already been four people that started playing on valkyrie.

I would love to see other classes also. I'm still debating whether or not I want an AB one, there's still 30 left so I hope they still sell them for awhile until I make up my mind :rolleyes:

#96 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:34 AM

Any word on when these are going to be sent out?

Hopefully they're having these shipped EMS or something similar so they can get it relatively fast. :x

I wonder which one's gonna arrive faster, mine from Hobby Search that I picked SAL for or the one from Grav. xD

Are there gonna be anymore figurines?, If there are there should be a poll on wich one we want next, *cough* mechanic *cough* :rolleyes:

That probably depends on if AB sold good and if jRO think they'd be able to milk more out of their players. =\ (Probably not, though. The only MMO I remembered GSC making more than one nendoroid for is Mabinogi.)

It also depends on what shipping you picked. If there was an airmail option it would've arrived in about a week or two. Well maybe more since it was during the holidays, but yeah.

Edited by Miyuki, 12 January 2011 - 06:39 AM.

#97 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

I hope I'll get mine soon, too ^^
Even though I think I'll have to wait several weeks, untill it reaches in germany.
I hope I don't have to pick it up from the customs... that would take another 2 weeks or so...

#98 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Actually, when I wrote that post where I said that I got it, I hadn't been home. I got a message about a small package from my roomate, but he didn't open it, he looked at my notice board on the wall where it says to except two shippings, one ragnarok nendoroiod and one lucky star nendoroid.

This week I've been home and not thought about it at all. The figurine from gravity hasn't arrived yet. I'm still waiting for it. Completely slipped my mind because I got the other package.

But now that this is on my mind again:

We're close to february, and the order was in mid december. It does not take 6~7 weeks for a package of that size to arrive at an intercontinental location. It takes a month: at max.

Deeply disappointed. As I had received one of my packages this had been forgotten. When it takes so long that you forget a package of something exciting that you ordered, then it's taken too long. The other one I bought was even purchased a week after I purchased the arch bishop. Of course that's directly to me but that does not justify nearly two months waiting time.

Seriously. Ship my damn figurine.

Edited by AtlasThunderbeef, 22 January 2011 - 04:20 PM.

#99 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:44 PM

We're close to february, and the order was in mid december. It does not take 6~7 weeks for a package of that size to arrive at an intercontinental location. It takes a month: at max.

The figure came out on around December 17, a week before Christmas. Huge mail delay all over the place. There's also that whole terrorist thing a while ago where some dude sent a bomb to the US inside a printer. As a result, there is a delay in package arrival due to inspection. (An EMS package took one extra day to arrive. I don't know how much that'd affect non-EMS stuffs.) Also not sure if this have anything to do with it since I don't think snow's been hitting CA?

PS: A normal nendoroid box * 150 is the size of the "package" Grav's getting.

Edited by Miyuki, 22 January 2011 - 11:51 PM.

#100 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:08 AM

The figure came out on around December 17, a week before Christmas. Huge mail delay all over the place. There's also that whole terrorist thing a while ago where some dude sent a bomb to the US inside a printer. As a result, there is a delay in package arrival due to inspection. (An EMS package took one extra day to arrive. I don't know how much that'd affect non-EMS stuffs.) Also not sure if this have anything to do with it since I don't think snow's been hitting CA?

PS: A normal nendoroid box * 150 is the size of the "package" Grav's getting.

Christmas packages I recieved from my grandmother in San Fran seem not have been affected though. To be honest I just think Gravity has forgotten about this since it's not "top priority", as always. I'm normally a happy guy, but this is just annoying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users