78 replies to this topic

#51 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

Regardless of whether you have been playing or not, and whether you have stat/skill resetted already we will be resetting all Characters stat and skill.

So if you have a build you like, please screenshot it to rebuild it.

This also is to reset baby characters that have corrupt stats in many cases due to earlier stat allocations above 80 pts in a stat. Don't worry baby chars usually have a 3rd class option that allow their stats to go above 99.

does this mean that after the maintenance, once you logged in, you are decarted, depecoed, zero weight(er where will items go when storage is full?) or just stat/skill reset by itself?

also this:

Can you move all characters to a safe map if you're going to do this? I foresee a lot of dying when people login and find they're on a map with aggro monsters without any way of defending themselves.

edit: Should also make a notice on the patch client so people aren't left wondering what the heck happened to their chars and have a chance to prepare.

Edited by RichestinIRO, 01 November 2010 - 08:31 PM.

#52 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:44 PM

Well if you forget to remove the cart, as stated, you shouldn't lose your items anyway. If you do get the bug just remove and rehire because from whats said that fixes it. Simple.

Are you retarded? They had reset NPCs in niff for the trans patch. Not to mention the "hypnotist" with the yoyo in geffen for a few weeks that for something like 5 of each herb would reset your skills. Not to mention the crap you blathered at the end makes no sense at all. The 150's will just do what you are worried about anyways, in fact the only ones who DON'T get shafted by this are the higher level characters that may be low on zeny from resets / gear upgrades or whatever and couldn't afford a reset again.

It's not that difficult to implement a NPC that won't let you reset if you are over say 115 - since you should easily know by then if you have a viable leveling / PvP / MvP build by then. There, problem solved, didn't even have to mess around with database tables on a live production server with ZERO idea if it will all work out.... gee greedy of me to not want my years of hard work flushed down the drain because someone fat fingered a table flush command:rolleyes:

I knew about the hypnotist (that was still in right up to renewal) that let you skill reset as a -first class- up to base 40 I just chose not to mention it due to it's relavence that.. not many people even used it, and no I'm not retarded, I am one of the people who was incredibly pissed off at the broken balance of trans-classes and the "have to relevel from 1" that quit the game just before they was put in and didn't rejoin untill two and a half years ago so I don't recall any announcements about there being a resetter, and since there was I'll concede the point on that since you was there.

I guess for new players, just upping the base level cap from 40 to 70 would do the job on the hypnotist, and removing the 1st-class only part. A free reset from 2nd class to 3rd is incredibly broken, as some class (an incredibly noticable one I'd point out as scholar) would completely change build and it would be up for abuse. There is a reason why there hasn't been a reliable full-reset method and why it was rather expensive with WP and thats because, frankly, it takes all challange out of the game if you can just do a level build and reset near max to a PvP build. With stats being slightly pushed back in importance and skills being the only really definer of builds, being able to freely reset them for cheap changes the game to something much more casual, with no "penalty" for picking skills that are ineffective.

But really, alot of people JUST want a resetter so they can have the game easier, personal preferences aside, a reset npc that would fully reset for cheap that people wouldn't be breaking budget to use once a week would be incredibly broken in this game, and THAT is what I'm reading people asking for.

Also the "crap at the end that made no sense" was the announcements WEEKS ago when they put in renewal where they removed neurals and said they would put them back in the for a cheaper price on nov.4th, aswell as reset stones letting you stat reset for level/10-5 stones (basicly $1 every 10 levels from base 50 or such). So really, theres still a way to reset and people are just bitching that they have to pay real money for it like they have for years, even though it's not a huge rip-off anymore.

you know what, screw it this isn't even worth discussing it's such a terrible idea. Lets just throw in a perm reset npc that fully resets skills and stats for 50k, and while we're at it boost the exp to 100x normal and the drops to 10x normal and have it play like some terrible p.server.

Edited by Tirasu, 01 November 2010 - 10:50 PM.

#53 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:47 AM

Well if you forget to remove the cart, as stated, you shouldn't lose your items anyway. If you do get the bug just remove and rehire because from whats said that fixes it. Simple.

I knew about the hypnotist (that was still in right up to renewal) that let you skill reset as a -first class- up to base 40 I just chose not to mention it due to it's relavence that.. not many people even used it, and no I'm not retarded, I am one of the people who was incredibly pissed off at the broken balance of trans-classes and the "have to relevel from 1" that quit the game just before they was put in and didn't rejoin untill two and a half years ago so I don't recall any announcements about there being a resetter, and since there was I'll concede the point on that since you was there.

I guess for new players, just upping the base level cap from 40 to 70 would do the job on the hypnotist, and removing the 1st-class only part. A free reset from 2nd class to 3rd is incredibly broken, as some class (an incredibly noticable one I'd point out as scholar) would completely change build and it would be up for abuse. There is a reason why there hasn't been a reliable full-reset method and why it was rather expensive with WP and thats because, frankly, it takes all challange out of the game if you can just do a level build and reset near max to a PvP build. With stats being slightly pushed back in importance and skills being the only really definer of builds, being able to freely reset them for cheap changes the game to something much more casual, with no "penalty" for picking skills that are ineffective.

But really, alot of people JUST want a resetter so they can have the game easier, personal preferences aside, a reset npc that would fully reset for cheap that people wouldn't be breaking budget to use once a week would be incredibly broken in this game, and THAT is what I'm reading people asking for.

Also the "crap at the end that made no sense" was the announcements WEEKS ago when they put in renewal where they removed neurals and said they would put them back in the for a cheaper price on nov.4th, aswell as reset stones letting you stat reset for level/10-5 stones (basicly $1 every 10 levels from base 50 or such). So really, theres still a way to reset and people are just bitching that they have to pay real money for it like they have for years, even though it's not a huge rip-off anymore.

you know what, screw it this isn't even worth discussing it's such a terrible idea. Lets just throw in a perm reset npc that fully resets skills and stats for 50k, and while we're at it boost the exp to 100x normal and the drops to 10x normal and have it play like some terrible p.server.

Don't quote me on this but I believe the NPC for < 40 in pront is also called mesmerist. The skill reset I was talking of was an event in geffen.... basically you could take your 99 GC sader and redo it's skills into a sac sader or whatever since all it took for that week or 3 that the event ran was 5 of each herb and I think a couple of insect shells or something else stupid easy to hunt.

And no one is asking for a permanent 50K reset NPC, we want a NPC left in that after Nov. 04 2010 will reset both skills and stats _ONE_ time for free because we do NOT want to have to go through 2+ account and reset every single character - many of whom will not even need it. Unless they want to give a free weeks sub to everyone right now for the hassle this is not the way to go about it.

And if they have to dump everything in storage to do this? Hows that gonna work, they gonna make _another_ $ACCOUNT_blahblahblah sub account? I have well over 1K separate items so my storage is pretty full, my merchants carts are full, my knight is full, my BS personal inventory is full.....

As for with renewal the 10X drops might actually make hunting consumables worth while again.... while 10X EXP might make leveling not feel like sooo much of a grind. Not looking forward to going back to normal rates for leveling, then it will just be even more " remove brain, mob, kill, mob, kill, mob, kill, use pot, mob kill - rinse, repeat till you barf, log off".

#54 Sully7

Sully7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:35 AM

**James Sullivan likes this**.

#55 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:09 AM

This is very bad idea to take reset guy out, considering not even 1/8 the population tested on test renewal server before it went live let alone all the skills from 3rd, and that the balancing is not even done with the skills or renewal for that matter even kRO them -_-ing selves are done balancing renewal, but at least they have test server we don't coincidence? I think not it just ploy to rob us of more money from karfa cause we still dont know much about renewal skills considering the people that do know have not release it to wiki and keeping to them selfs.

VERY BAD IDEA TO TAKE OUT RESET NPC RIGHT NOW EVEN WORSE THAT YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO WANT TO CHARGE US TO RESET SEEING NOTHING IS BALANCE LESS THEN 80% THE POPULATION KNOWS WHATS GOING ON AND IS FORCE TO LEARN WHAT IS GOOD AND BAD AS THEY GET THE SKILLS AND LVL CAUSE WE HAVE NO TEST SERVER AT LEAST KRO DOES.

Edited by Puppet, 02 November 2010 - 08:11 AM.

#56 BobaTea

BobaTea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:27 AM

unable to log in. please tell me they are not reseting stats right now.

#57 Truly

Truly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:30 AM

All characters on Valk are guildless/party less after maint.

Edit: looks like friendlist got cleaned too. Fix plz.

Edited by Truly, 02 November 2010 - 08:30 AM.

#58 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:51 AM

Don't quote me on this but I believe the NPC for < 40 in pront is also called mesmerist. The skill reset I was talking of was an event in geffen.... basically you could take your 99 GC sader and redo it's skills into a sac sader or whatever since all it took for that week or 3 that the event ran was 5 of each herb and I think a couple of insect shells or something else stupid easy to hunt.

And no one is asking for a permanent 50K reset NPC, we want a NPC left in that after Nov. 04 2010 will reset both skills and stats _ONE_ time for free because we do NOT want to have to go through 2+ account and reset every single character - many of whom will not even need it. Unless they want to give a free weeks sub to everyone right now for the hassle this is not the way to go about it.

And if they have to dump everything in storage to do this? Hows that gonna work, they gonna make _another_ $ACCOUNT_blahblahblah sub account? I have well over 1K separate items so my storage is pretty full, my merchants carts are full, my knight is full, my BS personal inventory is full.....

As for with renewal the 10X drops might actually make hunting consumables worth while again.... while 10X EXP might make leveling not feel like sooo much of a grind. Not looking forward to going back to normal rates for leveling, then it will just be even more " remove brain, mob, kill, mob, kill, mob, kill, use pot, mob kill - rinse, repeat till you barf, log off".

Well, I don't really know the name of the <40 resetter because I think I used it once because I was trying a new build out and it was terrible at low levels and just gave up on it, I just know that there has been one for a while.

And for that, I don't see why you need a one-time free resetter so you can reset all your characters when this entire topic's existance is an announcement all characters are going to be reset (played or not) by the GMs while the server is down for maintenence, both stat AND skill. Thus you dont need to log on every character to reset them, they will be done for you thursday even if you don't have access to the account (unpaid Ymir for example)

And with a stat/skill reset... why would they need to move items? how would you lose them? Character weight doesn't effect what your holding, it just runs a check to test HP/SP recovery (50%) if you can or cannot attack (90%) and if you can or cannot pick up an item (taking you over 100%) Characters -can- hold more than there weight, the only "limit" on items is 30,000 stackable, and 100 individual on a character (which no amount of str or enlarge weight would change) so you should not "lose" items you are holding, and as stated carts should not lose items inside due to them working similier to kafra storage. There has been bugs in the past, but it has been posted that if you lose items in your cart you can just remove and re-obtain it to fix it. There is no reason to worry about that, and if you are truely paranoid, take screenshots of everything you own before the patch and if by some freak bug you DO lose any items you can report it as missing.
Someone with higher knowledge of the game mechanics can correct me if I am wrong on that, but I'm rather sure of it.

And I'd just like to comment on puppets comment as thus;
90% of players didn't "test" there skills pre-renewal they just looked up guides and suggested builds such as on iRO wiki when they made there characters.
Those that wrote those guides, tested it and found what works and posted it up with aid of either resets, test server trial (using Sakray.. I guess) and such.

Theres already alot of testing that has been done by the people most-likely to write these things, rather than complaining people who "didn't test builds on the test server" (which I am willing to bet at least 80% that didn't are valk players, as it only costed some "time" for premium players) who had every much chance as anyone else to do so and chose not to, either by not wanting to, not knowing, or not being able/chosing to pay. There are other options. You know. Reading fan-site forums that have renewal information.

Pretty much most of the "must have" skills, aswell as overpowered ones are well-known now, aswell as ones that are generally trash. Just IDK... read? Look it up? It's not hard. I'm actually annoyed by the forced reset because I have all my skill builds planned out perfectly already and I only had to reset my characters once (mostly due to not having 3rd class pre-reqs from 2nd class skills. EG: spear mastery on a paladin) so, Idunnoson.

Edited by Tirasu, 02 November 2010 - 08:53 AM.

#59 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

And I'd just like to comment on puppets comment as thus;
90% of players didn't "test" there skills pre-renewal they just looked up guides and suggested builds such as on iRO wiki when they made there characters.
Those that wrote those guides, tested it and found what works and posted it up with aid of either resets, test server trial (using Sakray.. I guess) and such.

that all fine and dandy but we dont have A TEST SERVER FOR RENEWAL we had one for 3~4 weeks then it went live and now there is no test server, AT LEAST KRO has the test server WE DO NOT

#60 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:15 AM

that all fine and dandy but we dont have A TEST SERVER FOR RENEWAL we had one for 3~4 weeks then it went live and now there is no test server, AT LEAST KRO has the test server WE DO NOT

Thats because they own the game and make all the content. The test server they have is an actual test server they update frequently, with a fair bit of stuff that never actually makes it in the game.
We do not have one because there is not all that much to test, due to content being bought in full-packages which just need a short bug-test and then there ready to go. Unless Gravity has permission, and plans to redo ALOT of the game from scratch, and have people willing to sit through and actually test it at anything other than max level, then there is no point at all in having a test server from a developers point of veiw.

saying "kRO has a test server so should we" is kinda silly. Thats like saying "my boss has a big car so should I"

Edited by Tirasu, 02 November 2010 - 10:16 AM.

#61 hesho

hesho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:39 AM

so.. with the server issues today, is this still going to happen tmr? Or will this get pushed back a week? No way i'll get the 2 chars i want to 99 trans now b4 maint :(

#62 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:58 AM

Thats because they own the game and make all the content. The test server they have is an actual test server they update frequently, with a fair bit of stuff that never actually makes it in the game.
We do not have one because there is not all that much to test, due to content being bought in full-packages which just need a short bug-test and then there ready to go. Unless Gravity has permission, and plans to redo ALOT of the game from scratch, and have people willing to sit through and actually test it at anything other than max level, then there is no point at all in having a test server from a developers point of veiw.

saying "kRO has a test server so should we" is kinda silly. Thats like saying "my boss has a big car so should I"

So your one those people that think test Renewal for less them month before unleashing it on mains was good idea? considering half the stuff that reported when there actual was testing didnt get fix to after it hit mains ?

#63 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:03 AM

Just thought of this last night.

Any Genetic with Cart Remodeling probably wants to make sure their cart is within the weight limit of the regular Push Cart skill.

I'm not sure it will cause problems having the extra weight in there... But I'm going to unload some stuff out of mine before unequipping it just to be safe.

#64 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:30 AM

So your one those people that think test Renewal for less them month before unleashing it on mains was good idea? considering half the stuff that reported when there actual was testing didnt get fix to after it hit mains ?

When they do crazy BS for no reason, then shame on them. I'm not defending them from their own mistakes, just the things they have no control over such as being told they cannot do certain things.

Considering that if done correctly a month would of been fine for renewal testing as the entire client should of been coded correctly and just needing a translation however buggy it was is all on the heads of kRO for sending them a messed up client, and there translators who broke game code just changing text in the damn thing. The fact it was as messed up as it was means it should of been tested untill it was fully fixed before hitting mains.

This whole topic however, is completely off-topic and unrelated to the post.

#65 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

And for that, I don't see why you need a one-time free resetter so you can reset all your characters when this entire topic's existance is an announcement all characters are going to be reset (played or not) by the GMs while the server is down for maintenence, both stat AND skill. Thus you dont need to log on every character to reset them, they will be done for you thursday even if you don't have access to the account (unpaid Ymir for example)

Reading comprehension, get some.
We are saying we DO NOT WANT ALL CHARACTERS RESET thus the very REASON we want an OPTIONAL one time reset NPC just in case some old-school player decides to come back. Most of us HAVE builds on all our characters that we are happy with and DO NOT WANT to have to re-setup 18 characters just to get back to where we WERE. It's a stupid waste of time. Plus just look at the OCA fiasco from today, do you REALLY want the GMs to start messing with the the core data of your characters when they can't even follow SOP and make backups BEFORE changes are made and stuff goes live?

#66 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:10 PM

which is why they need to stop listen to kRO and listen to the iRO community before they run them off with out "US" (the community) there is no iRO and no money for iRO they need to be less worried about what kRO says or wants and more what the community wants cause with out us they dont get payed and kRO dont get there royalties, Like they use them royalties to actual fix things begin with it

Like I said the removing the reset so soon is bad idea and them puting in karfa reset stones that we have to pay for so soon after renewal is just mean of them making money off the fact that still alot people dont know what is what yet.

Edited by Puppet, 02 November 2010 - 12:12 PM.

#67 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:34 PM

We are saying we DO NOT WANT ALL CHARACTERS RESET thus the very REASON we want an OPTIONAL one time reset NPC just in case some old-school player decides to come back. Most of us HAVE builds on all our characters that we are happy with and DO NOT WANT to have to re-setup 18 characters just to get back to where we WERE. It's a stupid waste of time. Plus just look at the OCA fiasco from today, do you REALLY want the GMs to start messing with the the core data of your characters when they can't even follow SOP and make backups BEFORE changes are made and stuff goes live?

Ah I see, it was a long post and I just skimmed it and read "do not want to have to log on every character and reset them" and mis-understood, it happens.

And frankly, I don't even want a reset either, but what happens happens. They have a choice, piss off a few people now with something very simple to fix, or piss off and give free resets later to other people which is alot more awkward. They took the simple way out which 100% of MMOs would do in the same situation.

which is why they need to stop listen to kRO and listen to the iRO community before they run them off with out "US" (the community) there is no iRO and no money for iRO they need to be less worried about what kRO says or wants and more what the community wants cause with out us they dont get payed and kRO dont get there royalties, Like they use them royalties to actual fix things begin with it

Like I said the removing the reset so soon is bad idea and them puting in karfa reset stones that we have to pay for so soon after renewal is just mean of them making money off the fact that still alot people dont know what is what yet.

OK. Lets tell kRO to suck off a donkey and have them shut iRO down in a month.

Edited by Tirasu, 02 November 2010 - 12:36 PM.

#68 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:49 PM

rahter have kRO shut it down then let kRO dictate what happens in iRO and let iRO implode or have civil war. Like I said kRO wont have any royalties if iRO community disappears cause there not listened too.

#69 fearfulways

fearfulways

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:04 PM

now, how we gonna remember our build if we're suspended due to that OCA event.

#70 digispectre

digispectre

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:58 PM

kinda odd to be pointing out the OCA thing as support for your argument, since that was related to an "accidental" npc. to me, that problem points out the fact that the reset should NOT be an npc thing. rather than the other way around.

#71 Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:51 PM

So what do you do if you have multiple accounts and all of the merchant class + their storage is full? where will you put all your stuff?
Im just worried because if they reset stats then the weight limit will go down + skill reset then the cart is gone. and i dont have any more character space to make a new merch class :(

#72 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

kinda odd to be pointing out the OCA thing as support for your argument, since that was related to an "accidental" npc. to me, that problem points out the fact that the reset should NOT be an npc thing. rather than the other way around.

It was a script screwup. Guess what they are gonna use to do the reset? they sure as hell are not gonna do it by hand one by one. We will most likely get an untested script run on the database - that probably won't have been backed up like any sane non-MCSE network engineering course dropout would have known better than to do just like todays little "incident".

I'm seriously considering if I want to renew my account after it runs out again.... I can go to any PServer and get at least the same level of support and server uptimes and there have been more than a few that have been low key and run 10X better than gravity run servers ever were.

#73 CyFire

CyFire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:57 PM

right after maint.... login to server .... wait I can't login to character X because he is overweight.... bring servers back down for emergency maint to reset weight limits....
login to server .... wait I can't use character X because he is missing items.... bring servers back down for emergency maint to reset items....
login to server .... wait I need to get something from character Y. Oh I can't get on him because he is overweight and/or dosn't have all his gears.... bring servers back down for emergency maint to reset characters (again)....
login to server .... wait I cant seem to move from all the lag created by everyone resetting and relogging to a million accounts.... bring servers back down for emergency maint to for lag (GM script - insert lag here)....
rinse and repeat.

just saying....

#74 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:05 AM

I'd hope the team scripting the codes to reset every character will be double-checking their work, and that there will be the necessary back-ups done before they even touch the database to reset all the characters. We of course all thought this was happening anyways, but freak accidents like this OCA debacle are bound to slip through every once in a while. However, given that they've already had their whoopsmessedthatup moment this week, I'd like to think that they will be taking extra care with their maintenance and back-up practices (and checking for any abnormalities after the maintenance is finished and the server is up and running again), at least for this week's maintenance if nothing more.

With that being said, though, I'd like to ask: Is it possible that once they reset the character's stats/skills, they can reset them to their saved location as well? That would prevent a lot of WHAT THE HELL I LOGGED IN AND COULDN'T DO ANYTHING SO I DIED NOW GIVE ME MY EXP BACK OR I'M RAGEQUITTING! drama.

#75 Biscuit_6882

Biscuit_6882

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

To all you people crying about the blanket reset get over it. Its a much needed thing they are doing for the sheer number of characters that iRO has. I DOUBT every player has reset every character they own, not to mention the people on break or not able to play ATM who may come back in the future would probaly greatly appreciate being reset even though they werent around when renewal was implemented. I would imagine they are doing this reset with the foresight of trying to get older players back and not screwing them when they do return do to the way builds/classes change. I currently play on valk and have only reset MAYBE 1/3 of the characters I plan on playing with eventually and have a large set of characters on Ymir that I havent touched and I for one would be glad if the GMs saved me the trouble of paying for the accounts just to reset them so if I wanted to go play on Ymir at sometime in the future I would be able to jump right in, set my builds up how they need to be, and get to it. If the GMs take the few people in this thread whining and worrying about thier characters or having to add in stat points again, I hope they realize if they run any promotions in the future to get players to return, they will have to offer resets to every last one of them to make it even remotely viable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users