Decrease Lavalon HP! - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Decrease Lavalon HP!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:45 AM

I kind of welcome this buff of lavalon... but doing him on my monk in a party of 3 was REALLY annoying. I had to revive my teammates like 10 times b/c they kept dying but they wanted drops from lavalon... every time I ressurected the priest, she didn't get out of the way in time e_e. When I sucessfully revived her, the pf died. So many lolipops and yogurts were spammed that day...

#27 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:51 AM

I don't think you need a monk whatsoever. People who want a priest to be present are the ones who don't know how to play at all.

PIECE OF ADVICE:
BUY FEATHERS BEFORE GOING IN!

#28 nlvwithgms

nlvwithgms

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:45 PM

The truth is that I dont see much difficulty with this boss at all, its the time consumption that gets you. Medal for lavalon its deffinately a no-no. Whats given for you to solo this guy 20 times its pathetic, 3000 points and worthless value of that medal makes it unthinkable. I did it 20 times just to get the medal and i was so dissapointed with its value. This Medal should be higher than any Pythanos or Arkah OR DUDU bird(lol). Instead we get worthless medals with both Lavalon and Aram which are main bosses. Come on give credit were is due and if they are the hardest to do, than the value should be also. Recommend not do 20 runs for lavalon, it has no value as a medal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users