Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:15 PM

me? i have a few accounts full of farmers for low lvl items and they end up at junon then get deleted so i can make new ones...maybe the reason i dont have a 215 yet

im playing since 2005 and still no one 215 yet,just have no time for grind i hate that also i changed mind often so delete char make new then delete again lol

#127 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

im playing since 2005 and still no one 215 yet,just have no time for grind i hate that also i changed mind often so delete char make new then delete again lol

i still got most of the ones i liked but with 3 accounts i have room for them :(

#128 KalliKatz

KalliKatz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIn his underground Milk Caverns

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:42 PM

hey guys i miss you so much plan on coming back on Thanksgiving also Winter, XOXOXO Zo and all the other guys :)

#129 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:52 AM

Which server do you play in? im guess in leonis but I could be wrong lolz

#130 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

hey guys i miss you so much plan on coming back on Thanksgiving also Winter, XOXOXO Zo and all the other guys :(

Yea missed you too Kay. Im sure the others feel the same way. Its good to know youll be back soon, not much has changed, people like to farm more than anything else which is quite boring. Otherwise everything is same ol same ol. Im looking forward with Orlo Chap 2 in December hopfully that isnt a flop. Havent seen Zoey in ages I guess shes busy with school. Hope all is well with you Kay cya when I cya.

#131 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:12 AM

Which server do you play in? im guess in leonis but I could be wrong lolz

yes leonis lol silly :(

#132 KalliKatz

KalliKatz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIn his underground Milk Caverns

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

hey guys bad news, i not only got a project to do over Thanksgiving but also my computer now hates Rose, ive been trying to fix it but i cant right now but i will most definitly be back by late on Thanksgiving or early December

XOXOXO Rose :P

#133 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:29 PM

hey guys bad news, i not only got a project to do over Thanksgiving but also my computer now hates Rose, ive been trying to fix it but i cant right now but i will most definitly be back by late on Thanksgiving or early December

XOXOXO Rose :unsure:

Dont worry about it Kay, no rush... nothing exciting is goin on rose atm. Focus on your school work most importantly. We'll cya when you get back. Have fun ^^

Edited by XBlazeX, 15 November 2010 - 02:29 PM.

#134 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:42 PM

So I figured it out. I have to have a notorious grade seven clan to start posting my rules. True's are almost identical to Oblivion's and someone already started talking about beating us if he didn't qualify and couldn't join :) Thank you for the welcoming to the clan world Blaze. My clan is thriving and we're only 3k away from from grade 3 :p_devil:
Much respect,
Sin

#135 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:03 PM

Grade of the clan doesn't matter, it's the members in it that make an impact to the community. Never had someone get pissed for not being able to get into clan yet, he prolly doesnt take rejection well =P. If you got rules or info you want players to know about go on ahead, don't have to be grade 7. Keep working hard guys, have fun and gluck with everything.

Edited by XBlazeX, 06 December 2010 - 02:47 PM.

#136 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:47 PM

Boom

#137 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:36 AM

:D how's the hunting going blaze?
No luck on my end :D

#138 Pelmundo

Pelmundo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:56 AM

Hello Oblivion, how's it going?

Respect Blaze, you look to be wise and know how to handle things in right way. ( talking about two post above of your story )

#139 reincarnation

reincarnation

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:56 PM

KENNY I THINK ITS TIME TO UPDATE THE CLAN PIC plus im the main man now SO UPDATE! LMAO

#140 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:54 PM

I like the clan pic, I'm in it :D

#141 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:58 AM

-_- how's the hunting going blaze?
No luck on my end :D

No =((( Ive been killing trees for days I still can't seem to get it dropped. argh!! thanks for trying to help tho much appreciated. I dunno if I should give up on it =S Stupid Gurz!! Grrrr

Hello Oblivion, how's it going?

Respect Blaze, you look to be wise and know how to handle things in right way. ( talking about two post above of your story )

Hi Pelly havent seen you around as much. Everythings is good and moving thanks for asking, classes are almost over so im glad to have more time to rock rose again ^^ Heard you went aboard or something, You back from your vacation was it??

KENNY I THINK ITS TIME TO UPDATE THE CLAN PIC plus im the main man now SO UPDATE! LMAO

Yea sure after I refine my gear more =P we gotta up the clan thread, too lazy lol and stop shouting your scaring the cats.

Me too Cami, miss those days we were so close ^^ Join the clan again so when we make a new clan pic, we will have another where CAMI is still in it woot!! :P

Edited by XBlazeX, 08 December 2010 - 11:01 AM.

#142 Pelmundo

Pelmundo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:26 PM

No =((( Ive been killing trees for days I still can't seem to get it dropped. argh!! thanks for trying to help tho much appreciated. I dunno if I should give up on it =S Stupid Gurz!! Grrrr

I got one, if you want I can share with you ; )

Hi Pelly havent seen you around as much. Everythings is good and moving thanks for asking, classes are almost over so im glad to have more time to rock rose again ^^ Heard you went aboard or something, You back from your vacation was it??

Ya I don't have so much time anymore for rose. Work and training's ( gym and volleyball ) are taking much time away. But I still try to hang around. Also I'm thinking of starting in Leonis again. To try something new for a while.Yeah I was working four couple of days in Finland to set up one huge thing which is now successfully up and they love it ( thats very good for us ). And on last weekend I was on Latvia having some enjoyable time as visiting Jurmala Water Center/park which was freaking cool and one biggest Baltikum club which was even better : D

#143 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:48 PM

....sounds like to much fun for one person to have :D

#144 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:28 PM

waaaaaaaaaat?

#145 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:09 AM

I got one, if you want I can share with you ; )

Ya I don't have so much time anymore for rose. Work and training's ( gym and volleyball ) are taking much time away. But I still try to hang around. Also I'm thinking of starting in Leonis again. To try something new for a while.Yeah I was working four couple of days in Finland to set up one huge thing which is now successfully up and they love it ( thats very good for us ). And on last weekend I was on Latvia having some enjoyable time as visiting Jurmala Water Center/park which was freaking cool and one biggest Baltikum club which was even better : D

Wow looks likes you had a alot to do. Really sounds like fun, how envious. I wana be able to get the time to have a Eurotrip ^^ Are you using the weapon at a frequent basis? I do like the offer to share but I wana put a gem in it etc. so not sure how it will work... If your willing to sell it or sumthin I would very much appreciate it. I could rest in peace if I could finally get my hands on that wep xD Let me know we could further discuss things whenever ^^

Edited by XBlazeX, 09 December 2010 - 12:11 AM.

#146 Pelmundo

Pelmundo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:02 AM

Wow looks likes you had a alot to do. Really sounds like fun, how envious. I wana be able to get the time to have a Eurotrip ^^ Are you using the weapon at a frequent basis? I do like the offer to share but I wana put a gem in it etc. so not sure how it will work... If your willing to sell it or sumthin I would very much appreciate it. I could rest in peace if I could finally get my hands on that wep xD Let me know we could further discuss things whenever ^^

That sounds like a plan. You refine the weapon to 15 then gem with any of the 7 grade gems and then give me back : D

Nah, that was a lil joke. I can give you that has a christmas present from me to you.

#147 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:39 AM

That sounds like a plan. You refine the weapon to 15 then gem with any of the 7 grade gems and then give me back : D

Nah, that was a lil joke. I can give you that has a christmas present from me to you.

Oh wow, didnt expect that. I can stop farming for it finally. Now I;m obligated to find you one hehe Thanks for the early present tho ^^ Looks like Xmas is coming early this year =P Well let me know whenever your online. I'm mostly on xXBlazeXx my cleric as you very well know. Add me whenever you have the time.

Edited by XBlazeX, 09 December 2010 - 11:40 AM.

#148 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:35 PM

Hello peeps, I've not been on the forums in a while. I think we should start recruiting again Kenny, seriously it's lonely lately.
You should post something about recruiting

#149 Pelmundo

Pelmundo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:33 AM

Hello there oldknight, haven't seen you for ages. I wanted to join, but he said that I'm a nab :'(

#150 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:17 AM

Hehe I'm a nab (once a nab always a nab Dx)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users