Pls help.patch always auto update same things && failed to connect to server - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Pls help.patch always auto update same things && failed to connect to server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KcKcKcKc

KcKcKcKc

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

My RO patch always auto update same things everytime when i close and on it again..and when i try to log in  it always failed to connect to server.. can anyone help me to solve it? **sorry for my bad english

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

What do you mean "auto update same things every time"?

Are you on comcast? Comcast (as well as Google Public DNS, now that they use DNSSEC) frequently has trouble resolving the hostname of the patch server ( http://forums.warppo...rror/?p=1453347 )

If you keep trying, it'll eventually work, usually after only a few tries. Once it sorts itself out, it'll work for a while. 

For further debugging this problem, check if you can access: ftp://ropatch1.gravityus.com in IE. If you can't, try it in another browser, and report results and we'll go from there. 

Also, after updating to IE11, I was unable to patch RO until I downgraded back to IE10. I don't know whether that happened to anyone else, though.

#3 KcKcKcKc

KcKcKcKc

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

1001999_10152001024614647_755899289_n.jp

like the picture above =( .. every time i on my RO it will update the same things .. 

What do you mean "auto update same things every time"?

Are you on comcast? Comcast (as well as Google Public DNS, now that they use DNSSEC) frequently has trouble resolving the hostname of the patch server ( http://forums.warppo...rror/?p=1453347 )

If you keep trying, it'll eventually work, usually after only a few tries. Once it sorts itself out, it'll work for a while. 

For further debugging this problem, check if you can access: ftp://ropatch1.gravityus.com in IE. If you can't, try it in another browser, and report results and we'll go from there. 

Also, after updating to IE11, I was unable to patch RO until I downgraded back to IE10. I don't know whether that happened to anyone else, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users