Account Suspension?! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Account Suspension?!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zentricx

zentricx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

My account has been suspended and I have no idea why Please fix this immediately, Thank you! and also i submitted a ticket and i havent got any reply yet. Will this affect my VIP membership?

#2 Maithrie

Maithrie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

Apparently it takes a couple of days to get a response from the team. So I guess you will have to be patient. Yes, it will affect VIP I think. Do you think you did anything wrong?

Edited by Maithrie, 23 November 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#3 zentricx

zentricx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

No I didn't do anything wrong. That is why i was so confused on my account being suspended. I just hope they fix this soon because this is just not fair at all.

#4 EpicGnome

EpicGnome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

Well, it happens. And everyone who is suspended regardless of they did something wrong or not would say this exact same thing so why do you think they would magically unsuspend you? A ticket takes a while to get an answer and is the best method. Forums aren't likely to get you unsuspended. Especially when you are simply saying "I got suspended, I did nothing, fix it". That isn't exactly going to make anything happen. You need to be more patient and if it is a mistake they might be able to work with you and fix any issues with VIP. You may need to give it a few days. WarpPortal support isn't exactly snappy all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users