Increase soul enchanting rates - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Increase soul enchanting rates

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MeloMew

MeloMew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationDemonweb Pits

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

We need the rate up cause I personaly went through 4 stacks of soul and a lot of gold trying just advance something to have it fail over and over.

Or at least put the enhancement stones that increase the rate in the market >_>

#2 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:20 PM

We need the rate up cause I personaly went through 4 stacks of soul and a lot of gold trying just advance something to have it fail over and over.

Or at least put the enhancement stones that increase the rate in the market >_>

I agree. To be honest, getting from Normal to Advance should not take 10 tries. How it should be is that getting to the next stage from the lowest should be the easiest, and then gets progressively harder.

And I disagree with your second line. Putting the stones that increases chances to be successful in a enchant would probably make the game even more imbalanced since that gives cash users another toy that makes them even more godly than the non-cash users. =/ Fix the rates seems good enough for me

#3 Meganekko

Meganekko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Location305

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:41 PM

I agree. To be honest, getting from Normal to Advance should not take 10 tries. How it should be is that getting to the next stage from the lowest should be the easiest, and then gets progressively harder.

And I disagree with your second line. Putting the stones that increases chances to be successful in a enchant would probably make the game even more imbalanced since that gives cash users another toy that makes them even more godly than the non-cash users. =/ Fix the rates seems good enough for me

Before patch Normal - Advance was easy sauce, now its impossible, as for the chances to be more successful there is medals for it

#4 MeloMew

MeloMew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationDemonweb Pits

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:32 PM

Before patch Normal - Advance was easy sauce, now its impossible, as for the chances to be more successful there is medals for it

Though the medals require you to Enchant 100-1000 times successfully. How Are we sopost to do that when it takes like 5 soul stacks or more to even attempt to enchant one item? http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/sterb041.gif

#5 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:30 PM

Though the medals require you to Enchant 100-1000 times successfully. How Are we sopost to do that when it takes like 5 soul stacks or more to even attempt to enchant one item? http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/sterb041.gif

You do realize that soulcrafting uses souls and enchanting uses powder right?

#6 Meecro

Meecro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:05 AM

You do realize that soulcrafting uses souls and enchanting uses powder right?

I'm almost positive when he says "enchant" he is implying soul crafting. No need to be a smart ass :)

#7 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:18 AM

I'm almost positive when he says "enchant" he is implying soul crafting. No need to be a smart ass :)

There was actual merit to the post if you looked. Soulcrafting has no medal, enchanting does.

#8 fyerolight

fyerolight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

I agree, its horrible.

#9 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:18 AM

There was actual merit to the post if you looked. Soulcrafting has no medal, enchanting does.

Actually, there is a medal for using party warp cards 100 times that gives you a +0.5% chance to Soulcraft success rate. It's under the growth section, called "The Chaser."

Not much, but it is there.

#10 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

Actually, there is a medal for using party warp cards 100 times that gives you a +0.5% chance to Soulcraft success rate. It's under the growth section, called "The Chaser."

Not much, but it is there.

No I mean a medal that requires a specific number of soulcraft successes like the enchant ones.

This was all in response to the original post:

Though the medals require you to Enchant 100-1000 times successfully. How Are we sopost to do that when it takes like 5 soul stacks or more to even attempt to enchant one item?

which makes the assertion that soulstacks are used to enchant something

#11 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:36 PM

No I mean a medal that requires a specific number of soulcraft successes like the enchant ones.

This was all in response to the original post:

which makes the assertion that soulstacks are used to enchant something

Ohhh, I see. Well, maybe in the future they will add soulcrafting medals (hopefully). Otherwise there might not be much we can do about the rates... They are ridiculously low now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users