Twenties Tuesday Speakeasy Lounge 12/3 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Twenties Tuesday Speakeasy Lounge 12/3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Going to try to schedule these out so that the threads go live right after the show. 

To shake things up a little bit, I'll be doing a 1920s themed stream next week. 

Recipe for the week: The Sidecar

This authentic 1920s vintage cocktail is simple to make at home: 

1 1/2 oz Cognac

1 oz Cointreau orange liqueur (If you bought Orange Curacao it's not quite the proper flavour)

1/2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice. 

Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake for about 15 seconds. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon twist. 

aMl5yiX.jpg

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

First

#3 Eyjafjallajokull

Eyjafjallajokull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Regarding Classic:

• What sort of timeline can we expect for the introduction of Sealed Shrine?
  • When will you guys unbind Mental Potions and Abrasives?
  • What's the deals with the seals?

Edited by Eyjafjallajokull, 02 December 2013 - 09:28 PM.

#4 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

3rd ... can't think of anything so I'll dig up can we fix the  resizing of inventory standby question again..

that's one heck of a to do list

Edited by waka, 26 November 2013 - 05:31 PM.

#5 Jezmin

Jezmin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationDiscord
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

4th (my favorite number~)

Is it possible to add in something that will tell us where our guildies are? Kinda like if you are in party and you open the world map, you can see where the other members are.

Some guildies end up being bots and we want to get rid of them but we don't know where they are to actually find out if they are bots or not.

#6 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

Is it possible to balance out proc rate of MW from Zodiac Headgears?

Leo Crown offers promising proc rate where as others seems a bit harder to proc the effect efficiently. Libra is probably worst i've experienced, sometimes i need legit 10~15 min to just proc with 193 aspd. 

Capricorn Crown Libra Diadem Scorpio Crown Leo Crown

#7 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

So, since my last question was silly, here's something more interesting:

Can you describe what goes on during maintenance? Like, what do the tech guys do, what's the process of applying an update/patch? Do you open a can of/take a glass of <insert your favourite drink here> and kick back in your chair if all goes well, high-fiving the whole crew? Do you guys call upon some higher deity and raise panic and/or confusion if things go awry (tho I guess you're kinda used to it by now? slight jab, pls no mad .-.)?

Still no ETA for the dx9 update?

If any of the things above have been discussed in a previous stream, please point me to the VODs, I'm very much interested in stuff like that, thanks.

#8 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

follow up to CharAznable's question.. can we get capricorn and libra back in boxes?  need to get these to finish my collection

We can easily make these available in future boxes, but people don't often knock down the doors to get the hats.

#9 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

I have wanted Libra for a while since it's my sign but they always skip it. :C

#10 Alichi

Alichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationBehind Your Door
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

Please let us know when this will be implemented :

• Fix the Freezing status from diamond dust
  • Increased max vend zenny limit
  • Fix the shadow chaser copied Rapid Throw
  • Fix the dieter's ash to not affecting player on normal map anymore
  • Adding the new 4 Cart for mech/gen
  • And remove the 0 zenny requirement for rebirth-ing

Pretty much we would like to see this being worked in the next month

We would like to see these as well, but it depends on when kRO sends up update data. 

#11 IlliterateGaming

IlliterateGaming

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 680 posts
  • LocationYouTube & Twitch.tv
  • Server:Chaos & Loki

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

Would it be possible to add a re-patch button to the patcher? I've been getting a lot of sprite errors lately that don't go away running as administrator.

What information can you provide about WoE TE? Will gear be restricted, will  damage be adjusted, will skills be altered?

Edited by IlliterateGaming, 27 November 2013 - 11:32 AM.

#12 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

Repeating from the other topic.  you know how the Hugel Rewards, one of the available rewards is a lv4 weapon of choice...   why not add in a Gate Keeper-DD to the mix of rewards?   Kindof after that shotgun.  AND YET THERE'S NARY ANY OF THEM ON THE SERVER!

And also related, it would be very nice if you could buff Shotguns on Classic in general.

Edited by kijudoav, 27 November 2013 - 11:20 AM.

#13 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

Oda, do you know when they are going to raise the base level maximum?

#14 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Will Pizza Hats be fixed to actually drop pizza? is the rate comparable at least with the eggs from the turkey hat... as is teh turkey hat is vastly superior....

can we make MVP spawn maps unsafe to log out.... competing with one player is hard enough but competing with a player and their 5 buff/support alts is kinda ridiculous... and they just log in kill the mvp log out and wait til its time for it to respawn... thats not competition thats just cheap... hell some of these people could even be botting the MVPs with the way they do it...

Edited by Facekiller, 01 December 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#15 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

What information can you provide about WoE TE? Will gear be restricted, will  damage be adjusted, will skills be altered?

generally what we know for now:  

• 3rd class and 2nd extended class (Kagerou&Oboro, 99+ Super novice etc.) cannot participate
  • 3rd class and 2nd extended class buffs will not work in siege areas
  • Golden Thief Bug and Maya Purple card options will not be applied in siege areas
  • Taekwon Kid skill: Leap cannot be used
  • KvM equipment options will not be applied in siege areas
  • God Items (Mjolnir, Sleipnir, Megingjard, Brisingamen, Brynhild, Asprika) options will not be applied in siege areas
  • Using Emergency Call will not summon characters that cannot participate in WoE TE
  • Siege armor sets, bellum weapons', and siege potions options will be disabled in siege areas.

not sure about damage or skill adjustments

my question sometime ago was whether the "disabled" gear will be automatically taken off when entering the castle or if it stays equipped but just without the gears' effects

if the gears will stay equipped, i should still be able to take advantage of the effects of the cards on them (ex. miniboss/rare/mvp cards)

someone speculated that the gears would stay equipped just like it did with the god items in the previous event WoEs (the god items effects/stats are nullified inside castles)

but no official word on it yet

also any approximate time when this WoE TE arrives?

looking forward to this update /will be playing champ (sinx as secondary)

ps: "PvP TE" /slur

Edited by ka10, 28 November 2013 - 12:15 AM.

#16 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

When will we get new WoE1 times on renewal and/or different maintenence time?

#17 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

would you guys consider adding energy crystals to the groove packs or lucky boxes ?   purified energy crystals  and high energy crystals

#18 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

Please no.

#19 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

Yea, those don't need to be in boxes. I don't get why people are so lazy they can't just quest. It seriously is >not that hard<.

#20 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

But it takes forever.  I don't want to wait a month to get something out of that, what they should do is raise what you get to say 15 or so per quest.

#21 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

Other people are taking a -_- ton of time to do it, if you don't want to take the time then buy the item over making it. It's already too easy and people are far too spoiled.

#22 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

well along the same route of KVM and Hugel medals, why not the crystals?    I know it's not hard to collect (just like the previous ones) but it is time consuming  and there is alot of gear to convert.  I would taking my chances on a box or pack, even if it was rare drop.   If you want to collect over time more power to you, but faster collection options never hurt.

or at least a way to reset the 23 hour timer  .. how about vip mean something like making the timer reset-able with magic stones.

Edited by waka, 28 November 2013 - 01:26 PM.

#23 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

Same thing as gramps.  I'd take that.  It's not hard to get resets.

#24 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

well along the same route of KVM and Hugel medals, why not the crystals?    I know it's not hard to collect (just like the previous ones) but it is time consuming  and there is alot of gear to convert.  I would taking my chances on a box or pack, even if it was rare drop.   If you want to collect over time more power to you, but faster collection options never hurt.

or at least a way to reset the 23 hour timer  .. how about vip mean something like making the timer reset-able with magic stones.

It's not the same, medals are used for more than just gears which is why a lot of people want them in lucky boxes (free levels).

Same thing as gramps.  I'd take that.  It's not hard to get resets.

It is definitely NOT the same thing as gramps but nice try. 1 reset = 8 EMB = 4 TI's as a VIP = about 2-3 hours~. 300 crystals = 10 High Quests x 30 = a lot more effort than gramps.

If they ever put them in a box I hope it's something minimal (quest max) and not for MONTHS yet. Still, if they do put them in the box they ruin the reason for people to do the quest & benefit from it because people wanna be lazy and pay2win.

#25 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

I think VIP should be applied to this as well .. maybe allow two missions  per 23 hour .. 

anyway, I would like to know what was the actual plan is for Reno and the equipment upgrade in general since it kind of suck in.   

Will VIP have on mission selection or will there be a re-settable timer .. or the include them in a box/pack at an appropriate number.  

Need to get the new gear into use  and pay2win doesn't always apply and it could be more like pay for ease of play.  

Edited by waka, 28 November 2013 - 05:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users