When maxed level still get experience for the character - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

When maxed level still get experience for the character

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 hamkachan4

hamkachan4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:06 AM

I suggest developer that enable us to stock up the experience that we lvling from monster even we had reached max level..as you know we would get our new cap level from any update..

confused?Lets look at the example:

at level 220 you would need 100b exp(this is just an example) to reach it

let say now our cap level is 215..

our exp from character : let say 1000000/1000000( i don't know how much exp actually)

if admin can make it 5000000/1000000 and we still at level 215.. but the exp kill from monster still stock up to our character

meaning when the new level cap released..let say 5000000/1000000 would be level 217(just an example..i don't know how much the exp value is)

This idea is to encourage player to keep leveling and never stop at current cap level and nothing to do in game..also it gives a mysterious exp number for player to gain it =) so the player would just party and keep leveling..and keep that player busy..never feel bored

any thoughts and idea?Please post here

#2 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Forums

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:30 AM

You get instant level 216 if the level cap is increased. Isn't that enough? ;)

What's the point of increasing the level cap if everyone gets max level right after increasing it?

#3 hamkachan4

hamkachan4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:46 AM

yeah..my thought here is to keep received exp from monster even ur at maxed level..im sure that you need an amount of exp in order to reach a level don't you?and i don't think the amount is small

you keep received exp..and pile up on your char..after new cap level released..IF you have enough exp for that level..like you said before...instant get you level 216?example

#4 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:13 AM

yeah..my thought here is to keep received exp from monster even ur at maxed level..im sure that you need an amount of exp in order to reach a level don't you?and i don't think the amount is small

you keep received exp..and pile up on your char..after new cap level released..IF you have enough exp for that level..like you said before...instant get you level 216?example

You don't get my point... You still get exp after reaching level 215 up to 100%, and when the level cap is increased you can get level 216 instantly.

There is no need for such things that you have suggested...

#5 hamkachan4

hamkachan4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:30 AM

ok i get your point..but if the new cap is lv 220?Does that mean also can go lv220 instantly?

#6 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:37 AM

Why would you want to get level 220 instantly? You fail to see the point of increasing the level cap...

#7 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:51 AM

Once you reach level 215 you can keep gaining exp until you get to 100% exp. Once at that point, you no longer receive exp and you are just stuck with a full exp bar. So when the level cap gets raised, you already have full exp at level 215, so 1 kill of any monster gets you to the next level (216). But it doesn't get you any farther than that because once you reach 215 and 100%, you no longer gain any experience.

#8 Lebron

Lebron

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:04 PM

wat about farming?is it true that when u reach 215 all monster will be greyy?we all know that greyy monser wont drop any stuff..

#9 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:03 AM

is it true that when u reach 215 all monster will be greyy?

False.

#10 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:46 AM

wat about farming?is it true that when u reach 215 all monster will be greyy?we all know that greyy monser wont drop any stuff..

No..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users