unable to buy vip for second ragnarok online account - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

unable to buy vip for second ragnarok online account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nocturne_Saint

Nocturne_Saint

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:45 AM

I have two ragnarok online accounts, i bought vip for the first one fine yesterday.

I decided i wanted to get vip for my second ragnarok online account.

i bought another 1500 wp points

so i logged into warp portal and clicked on my second account name on the list on the left.

lo and behold the part of the webpage that has the whole convert wp to kafra points, vip package,ragnarok game coupons, and value added service was completly missing,

but all that only shows up when i click on my first account wtf?

i put in a support ticket with a photobucket linked screenshot of the issue to make things go faster and gave them my information to hopefuly have it go faster, no critical information just name , email, account name etc.

anyone else having this issue? or is my account somwhat bugged..

ive tried to delete cookies and history on my web browser, then restart my web browser but that did not help

i also tried another web browser still the same issue.

and yse i have javascript enabled.

#2 Nocturne_Saint

Nocturne_Saint

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:44 AM

i figured out the problem. my first account is a steam account. but heres a new problem. when i follow the instructions given to buy vip through steam , launch the game through steam and hit the kafra button, then buy vip points button. it opens up firefox instead of the steam overlay and i STILL cant get vip for my first account..

i don't realy feel like throwing away all my characters, zenny, items etc from my steam ragnarok online account just to be able to purchase vip.

i allready bought 1500 MORE wp so i could get vip for my first account, now I'm a bit angry. i don't want to lose all this progress or have to spend more money for account transfer......... >:(

#3 rustys10

rustys10

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:55 AM

i have the exact same issue, even on my old account when i click it at the left side it brings up the account info at the top... and a clear easy way to convert wp to kafra points at the bottom or purchase vip... i even bought vip for 2 days on that account just to see if it worked and sure enough it did. but thats an old game account and i do not wish to use it anymore.. if i click on my current game account, again on the left side. it brings up the same page with my account information at the top, still displays my avalable wp energy, but it will not allow me to convert it to kafra points or buy vip, infact the whole menu at the bottom where i found those options for my other account is completly missing.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 08:31 AM

Greetings,

Normally it means the account was registered through Steam services. Please contact WP Payment Support department by sending a ticket, they are better equipped to look into your account status. To make the investigation go smoothly, after providing your account detail, screenshot the payment page with the issue and attach it to the ticket.

To send a ticket correctly, follow the guidelines as in the link below.

https://forums.warpp...support-system/

With that being said,

General rule of thumb, In future please avoid bumping really old topics, as the info provided tend to be outdated or/and irrelevant.

If you require further assistance do not hesitate to ask :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users