HikairiLancrae

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Two main issues I've run into on my Archer/Ranger (Chef), are:

1. Poporings in the beginning of South Plain do allow for being looted, but do not allow for farming of the Green Jellopy, which is essential for not just beginning job experience in crafting (easy to work around), but also necessary for creating the dish (Green Salad) required to obtain the Guardian. This is not just the case with regular Poporings, but also Bully Poporings as well. I really would like to have my guardian.. It's unfortunate that I've already gotten myself to lvl 43 without it, because I do like my Guardians. Also, there are khara's tied into this, and with them unfinished, there are other khara's that cant be accessed.

*A support ticket has been filed regarding this: [07D-1A52D8E4-01ED]*

2. The quest chain "The Truth of The Lord!?" is broken following completion of "The Truth of The Lord!? (2)" by speaking with Onasis. I had heard of it being broken, but could not verify for myself until now. Speaking with Onasis gets nowhere.. Just the same, returning to Lord Grupaz and speaking with him gets nowhere. Yes, Ruti in Sogratt has a quest chain available, but the quests between are inaccessible, including Ghost Ship related ones.

*A support ticket has been filed regarding this: [1BE-1A59C336-011B]*

Edited by HikairiLancrae, 03 January 2014 - 04:31 PM.

#52 SnowHonkey

SnowHonkey

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:31 AM

Hackshield Error (code: @1) forcing RO2 to shutdown after a few seconds while running windows 8.1

(reported several times on forum, tickets were sended, still no solution)

Is there a solution to this yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users