[Classic] Confronting Valkyrie - Page 2 - Classic Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Classic] Confronting Valkyrie

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Sithy

Sithy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:47 AM

Hmm... i'm missing the part of the video where the Valkyrie has already been reflect damaged until the point where it powers up, with reflect + eske, so you guys basically tried to take over the mvp while the other party was already on it and you were not able to handle it...

Not sure if you are serious or just trolling?

GM's should take into consideration that you always talk nonsense all the time anyways, so basically nobody has to take anything you say seriously.

Xellie is pretty much the same as any npc on the airship. Radditz.

Removing skills doesn't increase YOUR skill + last time i heard it is called iRO classic servers, not costume Xellie servers. GG.

you do know that MVPs are FFA right? and there is no control in the video it is clearly valk trying to mess them up and even with that they tanked it for awhile and still killed it.

#27 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:14 AM

Hmm... i'm missing the part of the video where the Valkyrie has already been reflect damaged until the point where it powers up, with reflect + eske, so you guys basically tried to take over the mvp while the other party was already on it and you were not able to handle it...

Not sure if you are serious or just trolling?

GM's should take into consideration that you always talk nonsense all the time anyways, so basically nobody has to take anything you say seriously.

Xellie is pretty much the same as any npc on the airship. Radditz.

Removing skills doesn't increase YOUR skill + last time i heard it is called iRO classic servers, not costume Xellie servers. GG.

photo-397611.gif

p.s: it takes you guys like 30 mins to kill it and it takes us 4. I rest my case.

Liar liar pants on fire!

tumblr_m6889zvJNz1ryqf9po1_400.gif

afterthought: doesn't EQ only reflect from non magic reflect whilst in melee range? Plus even if it has Magic reflect gear, it's line of sight is questionable at best. We get it you were trying to loot.

Nearly missed this

last time i heard it is called iRO classic servers, not costume Xellie servers. GG.

Coming some people who have been crying to change the seals from the Classic way..... lawl.

Edited by Xellie, 06 December 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#28 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

So is griefing MVPs legal now?

#29 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

It makes no sense disabling Icewall and then leaving other cheese like eske+reflect in. As I indicated months ago in my earlier thread, either I want Ice wall back or I want eske gone. There has to be some sort of consistency.

#30 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:12 PM

It'd be awesome if people had to actually have skill and played the game instead of taking the easy way out.

It should be easy enough to disable Eske, yeah? Give people the chance to show how good they are at the game.

#31 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

reflect makes valk r easier than fallen bishop hueahue

#32 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

High MVP should actually be fought against! Say no to cheese

#33 Renarain

Renarain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Server:classic

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

well I don't think nerfing a skill is fair as its a part of the game that would be like asking them to nerf mvp cards because not everyone can have one even though they are part of the game

but I do think intentionally making something harder for others just so they can have it is kinda unfair, yes mvps are free for all, but its not a "strengthen it till competition dies, wait it out and kill it ourselves" kinda deal

mabey make these kinda methods of competition punishable by 7 day ban?

healing/pneuma/safetywall/icewall/eske on a non party members target is extremely rude and has no honor in it. as I cant really tell about the evidence as the video does cut out and the camera does rotate to knock out some chars from view this is also not a good way to try and prove a point

as a third party to this situation I cant say what actually went down, but both parties seem to be at fault here, if you post evidence make sure its proper and shows everything not just what you want people to see, as for the other side, if you want the mvp, get there first, or deal more damage. don't go to using underhanded tactics just for a chance at a card.

#34 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

lol 

oda should just hand these ppl the loot and mvp card so ppl can stop crying about competition

#35 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:02 AM

Renarain the full video was posted. (as well as the clipped one)

Anyway, this is irrelevant now, they re-enabled icewall. At least now it's not just "whoever dies hardest wins" ;)

#36 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Forum Player

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:34 PM

Sorry if anyone already suggested that, but is it necessary to disable Eske on the entire map? Just make it not work/weak on boss monsters. That would also fix the problem on others MVPs/bosses too.

And if there's a way to make bosses ignore ice walls (I doubt), that would be a better solution too. Disabling skills feels ugly as hell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users