Can't talk or use spells - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can't talk or use spells

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brunzattack

Brunzattack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

So I can't talk or use spells (I'm a mage.)  I can walk, pick up things, and swing my weapon though.  I have a red balloon by my face with 3 black dots in it.  Is this some sort of ban?  The only thing I can think of is a few minutes before this started, my character seemed frozen, so I kinda mashed a bunch of keys and might have spammed the chat.

Please help!

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

This basically means you've been Muted either by a GM or by the server. Spamming can get you Muted.

#3 Brunzattack

Brunzattack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

Ok, well it was a simple mistake...I thought my character was frozen.  I can deal with a chat ban...but I can't even use my spells to level or do quests?

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

Every minute, a notification like "chat and use of skills blocked for xx minutes" will be shown in chat window. 

For auto-mute, it's 10 minutes, or up to 60 if you keep trying to spam after getting muted. 

So it's not hard to wait out. 

For GM-mute, it's a much longer mute, and that happens when you're standing near one of the gold spammers in town and a GM mis-clicks when muting them. If you got a multi-thousand minute mute, contact support and they'll get it taken care of. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users