Quest Window - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Quest Window

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHampton,VA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:25 AM

Ever since this maint the alt+u command will not show up. I can do all the other alt commands but for some reason this specific one wont show. Any alternatives?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

I don't think there are.

What I can say is that this is not a universal problem. If it was, people would be screaming. Did you install any new software during the maint?
Some people have had problems with other software binding to key combination that RO needs in order to function: http://forums.warppo...open-my-skills/

#3 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHampton,VA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

I figured out the problem i cant run a certain resolution when playing. If i do the window wont show. Thanks for replying though.

#4 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:51 AM

you can move the window under a smaller resolution and then change your resolution afterwards. position it in the centre of the screen. this happened to me with a different window when i played on my uber widescreen settings. also you might try running the resolution you're trying to run in windowed mode if you want it to be high res.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users