there is news/article about master levels aka power of light/dark
http://www.playragna...ews/article/161

but sadly not all classes were showed in their new forms.... :(

master-1.png

master-2.png

master-3.png

master-4.png

master-5.png

dear GMs/DEVs could you show us screens/pics with all classes (specially dark & light versions of monk :3)?

also now sure why but man those light/dark versions + transform animations just scream for me: dark knight and paladin from VINDICTUS <3

#2 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:06 AM

It appears that the transformations are tied to 1st class instead of 2nd class

#3 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:14 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for transformations? I mean our unique characters just suddenly become to look like everyone else's. If they can pull something off like shadow form with the wisps and still see the character then I'm down but meh we need more steps to look different not the same and what's worse it seems there's only 5 transformations and not 10 (lazy devs much?).... and what's going on with noels? I don't care if you want to give us the same armor. I'm okay because we can still use costumes and such but please just make it so we can still be different more not more the same. :(

As a suggestion how about more things like shadow form.... Priest get's some sort of glowy wings for feathers, Monk gets some kinda of visual ki like DBZ, Wizard gets surrounded by flames and sorc by lightning or water, etc... That way we can see costumes and such... otherwise I do hope it's only for a short duration such as awake because I don't want to look like everyone else all the time. :\

#4 6694130503044502970

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

@RavenTDA yes. yes, i think you're the only one.

and where are the monks... i got lost.. lol

#5 foxfight

foxfight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:RE:START Odin

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

Nah, I'm with you Raven. I'm stoked about the stat expansions but transformations - meh. Batman's never been my favourite anyways.

Edit: Are those new hair styles? That would excite me.

Edited by foxfight, 10 December 2013 - 07:35 AM.

#6 Turniper

Turniper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:31 AM

It doesn't look like just light/dark but chef/blacksmith/artisan/alchemist to me. The 2nd, 4th and 5th images there just scream veriel, demeter, and hoenheim respectively. So there might not be a unique one for every 2nd class but that still makes 20 different transformations with 4 possible for each class instead of just 5 or 10.

#7 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

From the trailer, it looked like it could maybe be an in-battle thing? If it's a temporary transformation, I really wouldn't mind it at all.. as long as we retain our usual look for the most part, it's not a problem to me.

#8 SilentSorceress

SilentSorceress

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't really care for transformations?

No you're not and based on the images shown I'm hoping there won't be an absolute need to transform, because I don't really like the styles they went with.

#9 ootoro

ootoro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

To me this looks more like the AWAKE from crescentia/soulmaker.....

#10 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

Ranger's new theme song:

I would like to be a tree, a tree tree tree

Edited by 7517130609154355683, 10 December 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#11 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

From the way the trailer made it look like, it appears this is an in-battle thing like crec/SM awake forms. Maybe it's a 3 minute long buff/form change like the awake forms are as well?

Regardless, if it turns out it's an all-the-time buff like Beastmaster and the old Assassin shadow form, you can always turn it off :)

#12 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

Regardless, if it turns out it's an all-the-time buff like Beastmaster and the old Assassin shadow form, you can always turn it off :)

Yeah, because even the people that hated the form the most still kept it on because you can't do half your skills or properly play your class without it. So no you can't just turn the form off. :p_err:

#13 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

I hope the new forms aren't the "Master Jobs" themselves, rather a temporary buff that correlates with your Master level...

#14 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:31 AM

Yeah, because even the people that hated the form the most still kept it on because you can't do half your skills or properly play your class without it. So no you can't just turn the form off. :p_err:

I think you misunderstood what I was implying. I used to play a BM, and if I was in town or doing quests that didn't require much fighting, I'd turn off my bear form. :) Heck, most of mine and my guildies' time these days is just chilling in town, and most sins/beastmasters don't have their respective forms turned on then!

#15 Sehee

Sehee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

I think you misunderstood what I was implying. I used to play a BM, and if I was in town or doing quests that didn't require much fighting, I'd turn off my bear form. :) Heck, most of mine and my guildies' time these days is just chilling in town, and most sins/beastmasters don't have their respective forms turned on then!

i want to look cute everywhere not only when afk

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users