90 replies to this topic

#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

The Holiday season is almost upon us. It is the time to not only send gifts, but also greeting cards!! 

For this event, all you have to do is to create a holiday themed card/image, use the following form, and post it to this thread! Please keep this thread free of conversation. If you have questions, you are welcome to pm me. 

Please have this filled out in your post:

*Attach Image

To: Use IGN

Address: Use an in game location

Images can consist of fan-art or in game screen-shots. Please use a different image for each person you are sending a card to. 

If you send a greeting card, you will receive an Event Box (has a chance to get a 7 day Octopus Head). Additionally, the person you send it to will also receive an Event box. However, there will only be 1 prize per account, and each submitter can only send up to 3 event boxes (*if you want to send more than 3 cards, make sure you note who is to receive each reward)You are more than welcome to submit a card to someone who has already been given a card, just remember that they will not get another event box. 

Here is an example:

tree.jpg

To: Njoror

Address: The Fountain in Prontera

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

29oitqg.jpg

To: Ursaling

Address: Colosseum

Message: Quite the postcard image, no? Needs more bears. It was nice and warm!

Edited by GuardianTK, 12 December 2013 - 06:43 PM.

#3 Fourmiant

Fourmiant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

efbf.jpg

To: FelissaLiadon

Address: Elemento Academy

Message: I was surprised when I see a snowflake dropped at the Academy today! At first, it was some pollen from the Flips that kept giving Allergies to our fellow commerades, but after a closer look, I could see the snowflake shine from the sun. I asked Kafra Milenia and she explained to me it was a Lutie Snowflake! Once we are both graduated, we must both go on an adventure and find them! I heard that Yule Festival is in danger and only us can save it!

#4 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:19 AM

9lfLtDs.jpg

To:  scribble92

Address:  The "Spa" in Alberta

Message:  My Dear Fuzzy Bear. While the bath was quite enjoyable, I ask that next time you fill it to a more midget friendly level. Also, please bathe more often and do not get in the jacuzzi while drunk. We wouldn't want any accidents. Happy Christmas ^_^ !

Your friendly neighborhood midget,

Snorkel <3

cmYAMH8.jpg

To: ZellKFF

Address:  By the AH in Alberta

Message: My Beautimus Furless Leader. Please try to not get too drunk this Christmas. Also, sleep is good for you. You should try to get some. I feel this is why your fashion sense is suffering. Maybe an octopus hat can fix things...

Hoping the RNG is with you this Holiday Season,

Snorkelops <3

zw9cz3k.jpg

To: Armonna

Address: Bapho's Garden 

Message: To My Very Talented Master. My priestly skills are lost without your guidance. You've been absent for many days now. We miss you. Please hurry and finish your hardmode jebus games. Also return from your Bitcoin obsession soon. My midget misses being carried by you and Scarlett Johansson.

Much love,
Snorkel <3

Edited by Lyrella, 13 December 2013 - 05:20 AM.

#5 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:50 AM

2cgiqs8.png

To: Rukaroa
Address: Ch.9 Alberta

I hope your Holiday is filled with many fun and happy times like all the ones we've had playing this game. I really miss you and hope you'll come to play with us again when the bugs get fixed. Perhaps until then you can find some time to come and join me under Alberta's fountain. I have mistletoe~

Your Partner in Crime,
Revenir

#6 Nocredit

Nocredit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

2uh0qwk.jpg

To: Anlia

Address: Verta Delta

Message: I would like to play in the winter snow with you in the holidays, but since it's so rare that snowflakes are used as currency, I had to think of something else... So I decided to invite you to go see the sunset at the beach with you, but, you see, I've been here for hours and the sun hasn't moved yet! So maybe we could ride one of those ships, then~?

Edited by Nocredit, 13 December 2013 - 08:28 AM.

#7 Natenaw

Natenaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

24yadqv.jpg

To: Lense

Address: Baphoment Garden

Message: To the priest that constantly saves my life, in the Garden we play killing the Big evil monsters. When we achieve our victory I danced for you! When everything was hectic, you blessed us all to keep our calm. Here's to wishing you a Happy Holidays!

Sincerely your friend,

Mvivi

#8 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

ODB9lpk.jpg?1

To: Remloss

Address: The Seven Seas

Message: To my beloved assassin in shadow armor, how are you? Ever since I have set out to sea, every day has been an adventure! However, there are some things I find painful in the vast ocean. The sun bears down heavily; I wish to seek refuge in your shadow. The sea breeze stings my eyes; I wish to be protected by you. The nights are cold; I wish for your warmth. I hope we see each other again after this voyage is over. Please receive my tender emotions for now.

Your love,

Rukatan

#9 NurAdamZ

NurAdamZ

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:ODIIN

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

NurAdamZz.jpg?dl=1&token_hash=AAGTjeilTg

To: adammz

Address: Heaventera

Message: I take this Christmas as an opportunity to remind you how much you mean to me. I can’t even think what would I ever do without you in Battle. I thank God for sending you into my life as a bow. On this beautiful occasion, I pray to him to give you whatever you wish for. May you have an amazing Christmas.

Your love,

NurAdamz

#10 DcenCy

DcenCy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

f9an.jpg

To: HoneOnna

Address: CH. 3 Alberta Lovers

Message:  Thank you for being to my side from the first moment that I knew you, you are this person this who to rest on the bad moments, and to share with I crumble in the pretty moments, only I wait to be able to have in a lot of time close to my, I would like to be grateful for you for everything, but already I that you do not like that you of the graces because of it at this moment only I will say love you. Now I want to wish a happy Christmas....

DcenCy!! <3

#11 Imanengineer

Imanengineer

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

withgabby.jpg

To: gabby131

Address: Ch. 4 Alberta

Message:  Merry Christmas to the best tank in game! Raiding with you for over half a year has been awesome. I probably would not have gone far in this game if it weren't for you (Heck, I  probably would have quit by now :wall: ). I always look forward to my nightly raids with you (and the occassional party wipes) as they are always fun and exciting. You make my life as a priest a lot easier  :thx: . I promise to forever bestow upon you my blessings and life-saving heals

Your poser priest,
Utherina

#12 lightning143

lightning143

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

41914926-7a7e-4043-be39-a7580db4a328_zps

To: Bachelor

Address: Ch.8 Alberta Town

Message: Merry Christmas Bachelor! Thank you for everything, Thank you for giving me your trust I know there's been a rough time experienced for the both of us but still we remain friends even though we didnt get in the same guild but still the communication between the two of us is still there...always stay strong and build a community with lots of friends you are such a great friend and trustworthy person, i have lots of things to say but this sounds very corny if im gonna say it all here...thank you for being a good and honest friend...see you in game friend! Merry Christmas ^_^ V

Edited by lightning143, 14 December 2013 - 07:09 PM.

#13 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:59 PM

Lumi_zps139ef7c2.png

To: Luminoly

Address: Ch.12 Top of the World

Message: Thanks Lumi for always being there for me and caring about me. You're one of the first people I opened up to in game and I'll never forget the memories we shared together. The times you took a nap while on RaidCall and left me alone. You're one silly, OP priest.^^ Let's continue to make new memories~ We'll be just fine. <3 I hope you have a wonderful holiday this year! ^^

#14 Imanengineer

Imanengineer

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

withyas.jpg

To: IllyasViel1

Address: Ch. 15 Alberta

Message:  Nyaha! I kissed a girl and I liked it :e4:! To the assassin who holds the record for the most number of times killing me (until they fix the UI lag :ani_bzz: ), MERRY CHRISTMAS! I would have long quit playing if I did not have awesome people like you to play with almost every single night! I still can't believe we've been playing for over half a year! That is the longest I've played a single mmorpg! (Does that not make you feel special :ok:? LOL.) From raiding to farming or to just chatting in RC, you are definitely part of what makes my whole RO2 experience worth while!

..even if you treat me as your pvp punching bag :p_ang: .

Your masochistic priest,

Utherina

#15 Aquari

Aquari

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

584d13b3-68d8-4f4d-82ba-3050bea8aebd_zps

To: Mekumeku

Address: Sograt Desert

Message: To a new guild, a new friend, and the abused wizard. And because you were the only one that responded to wanting a card. Thanks for making the stay in Phantasm that much more enjoyable. It has only been a month, but it's been a blast meeting everyone and spending time with you guys. Especially learning how to do Ratmaster with you guys, despite you guys making me lead when I barely joined! Is this at 50 words yet? Anyway! Happy holidays and don't spend too much time abusing your boyfriend Willow! ♥ ~Aquarries

---------------

1aff6963-e50e-4f0e-8d41-56f4c95859ed_zps

To: DontkiZzMe

Address: Alberta's second Auction House

Message: To a new guild, a new friend, and the over powered ranger. Also because you told me you didn't want a card, so I'm sending one just because you told me not to :D It has been a fun month spending time with you and the others in Phantasm, but it has felt much longer than a month. I'm glad to have found a new home where I can learn and try out new things. This should be 50 words now... So happy holidays and happy new years!

♥ ~Aquarries

P.S. I just remembered I should have drawn you with a beer in hand... since you always say "brb" to either smoke or grab a beer c:

Edited by Aquari, 15 December 2013 - 12:49 AM.

#16 JaaBop

JaaBop

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:07 AM

Cuyi3hE.jpg

To: Musecian

Address: Somewhere in Payon.

Dear Friend,

:thx:

I'm writing these to show how thankful I am for helping me out with my errands {kill time, making you my pet priest and doing kharas} and being there most of the time. Hohoho. I'm letting everyone know how happy I am to have a friend like you even though I bully you most of the time. Hahaha  :sob:{drama huehuehue}. Stay awesome and talk often! Brotha forevaaah~!

Merry Christmas to you buddy and have a great one!

Your friend,

Xanchie

D119F46.jpg

To: KingEazzy

Address: Our Headquarter at Alberta, Channel 5 

Dear Friend,

:ho: Remember this photo? We tried a lot, and yet our hard work turned out to be a great success just like this photo. One of those awesome shot.

I won't be beating around the bush, so thank you for helping us always {me and Musecian}, teaching us on how to survive in game through farming, and making us XXXXX zeny richer and trained us to be stronger and better gamer! You're the best big bro that we had, keep it up sir! Merry Christmas and hope you'll never get tired helping us! Cya!~  :no1:

Your friend,

Xanchie

Edited by JaaBop, 15 December 2013 - 08:08 AM.

#17 Lherana

Lherana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

KqHbfhi.jpg

To: Raxpheon

Address: Payon Forest

All I want for Christmas :hmm: ... is you... :lv:  :ok:

Still ... you better get me something! :p_devil: :gg:  :gawi:  ho ho :blaugh:

seriously though, i hope you never get tired of fuilfilling my "most-of-the-time, more often than not" unreasonable demands,

...cause honestly you are more than Santa to me... mhm, you're more like my "personal genie and santa" all the days of the year...

thank you ...

:ani_meow:  Love you lotssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... all w a y s :kis: :ani_awsm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q3kihit.jpg

To: DJTaeng

Address: Baphomet Garden

Merry Many Dungeon Raid Parties and Extra Extra Lootsies!!!

And just like Christmas, MMORPGs would not be as fun unless it was spent with dear friends.

Don't forget to put in your wishlist for Santa:

no.1:  top tier tank gears ...

And since you have been real nice, tanking during raids and parties i doubt he'll deny anything on your list! ^.~

Happy Happy Christmas to you and your family as well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ijYDuDB.jpg

To: Crazz23

Address: Santa's Cave, South Plains

You and DJ have been our very first dungeon buddies... thanks for all the help esp when we had to really hunt gears and go through 

all the bosses as were just starting to gear up.

May you have a blast this holiday season, not just here in RO2 but also in real life.

Have a merry merry Christmas!!!

Edited by Lherana, 20 December 2013 - 12:07 PM.

#18 lightning143

lightning143

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

76047468-17c5-4ecd-ad9c-a56c77ac4ae7_zps

To:AyOkO

Address: Ch. 8 Alberta Town

Message: Hi Friendship! thank you for being the most kind and understanding friend here in RO2 though im not that very close to you when it comes to communication but still, you are the most friendly and funny friend here in RO2 stay cool and always stay happy and stay the way you are... thank you for the friendship have a merry merry christmas! mwahugs!

#19 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:37 AM

leincard_zps30636816.png

To: Citlalicue

Address: The Graveyard in Payon Ruins <3

Message: Duoing dungeons with you has always been an interesting experience. It's amazing what these little guys can do together~ But even before that, with Unions.. even though I no longer need the points, I will always be up for something crazy.

PS- I don't care what you think, your knight is going down!!

allucard_zpseb655302.png

To: Mirilene

Address: Alberta

Message: Things have been a bit rough lately, and I can't help but feel like I keep causing more trouble.. but.. hopefully we can get through this and make everything better. <3 Make it like old times, with failed suicide pacts and lighthearted fun.. funny how kidnapping people for power leveling could be made so entertaining~

pewcard_zps836b379d.png

To: PewPewMinho

Address: Eremes' room

Message: I have to say, one of the oddest things I have come back from AFK to would be people dancing around me.. especially when their clothes started coming off. Even though I kept mine on, I can't help but feel my dance fit right in.. ._. At least you were sensible and kept your shoes on.. that ground is dirty. > :(

#20 MiraiKaraNoNEKO

MiraiKaraNoNEKO

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:SEA

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

1503844_571756772902513_1204409759_n.jpg

To: Ultierar

Address: In front of the famous enormous Santa Poring, Izlude Hill, Prontera Zone

Message: To our dear temporary guild master Ice Cream! Thanks for taking care of me and VLRGZERO xDD We really appreciate it. You and me both did a lot of stupid things in RO2 and although you're always so mysterious about yourself, I'm still your twin!!! Muahahaha!!!!!!! So here's a screenshot of me the CocoCrunch doing a hand kiss in front of the cute and bouncy and enormous and gigantic Santa Poring!! (together with my soul doll too, awwww, ain't it cute?? <3)

#21 Sarasah

Sarasah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

RJDi0wG.jpg

To: donchan

Address: Ch. 4 Alberta

Message: To my dearest donchan, the amazing crazed pink warrior and my partner in game and real life! Remember back in May when this game came out, and your friends from another game left you to play this game, and you turned and said "I'll play RO2 if you play it...?" And thus, both of us are stuck playing this game. Yea.... good times. Love you <3

#22 TheronZ

TheronZ

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:42 AM

To:                  Louke

Address:        Baphomet Garden

Message:      You know what I got for Christmas this year? Stress from farming around for the presents. Backache from multiple dungeons to get good gears. And soon for this new advent of valkyrie! Seriously though It's a wonderful time to spends it with great friends and guildies like you :) Merry Christmas.

2327238.jpg

#23 735569459

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:49 AM

ScreenCapture_2013_12_10_16_02_13_zps94a

To: Roocketman

Address: Payon Forest

Message: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! This New year lets make "Spaniards" even more awesome together <3 Next time we run Payon Tomb we will decorate it with bright rainbow lights and huge red balls all over the place! I'm pretty sure that "little" fox girl will hate us even more :P

#24 Akine

Akine

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

30cpyxg.jpg

To: Prothello
Address: Alberta City

You've been nice to me since I joined the Guild,
And very helpful with raids and finding new gears.
We become stronger and stronger each and everyday,
But because of bugs and lags, you've been away.
I hope you can play when new patch is released,
Master Level, Morroc City and Valkyrie's Advent.
To explore and face new adventures, I won't be afraid,
'Coz I have you on my back and I won't be dead.
Without you, Team Muskat won't be complete,
Buju, Frei plus you and me, we make a great team!

Love,
Akine

Edited by Akine, 18 December 2013 - 02:19 PM.

#25 Akine

Akine

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

t99yu0.jpg
To: Freiden
Address: Abanddon of Despair

Guardians of Midgards we shall prepare,
The season of Christmas is already here.

And now i can see Kafra and Santa Poring,
Giving presents of spinel and elixirs.

Creatures marching from Payon to Mjolnir,
Baphomet and Maya singing their favorite caroling.

Now let's go and play with snow,
and enjoy the day with Abstergo.

Grab your socks and wear your gear,
At Channel 12 Alberta, we'll meet you there!

Love,
Akine

Edited by Akine, 18 December 2013 - 02:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users