Seasons Greetings, Holiday Porings - Page 3 - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Seasons Greetings, Holiday Porings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#51 Daxion1369

Daxion1369

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:21 AM

awaken_crecentia_by_blackhole32-dw6vtslj

To: DarknessZero
Address: Prontera
Message: I'd like to take the time and opportunity to thank you for all of your help in game and here in the forums with all of the crazy and simplest of questions that I've had throughout messing and leveling up my Noel and to wish you a Merry Christmas my dear friend! You were the first person to accept my FR in game and always the first to help me with my quests and now that I'm a little higher in level (32) I now help others I see struggling with their quests as I now have the power to do so. Little acts of kindness go a long ways, so like I said I wanted to take this opportunity to simply say Thank You Zero. 

#52 Mishhan

Mishhan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

540678_10201079451976448_997956613_n.jpg

To: Mishhan

Where: Chaos Dungeon

I Just wanna say Thank You for all the love that u give. Im so lucky to have u as a partner in in-game and in Real life.

Love u dear and ill make u happy for the rest of my life.

Edited by Mishhan, 23 December 2013 - 04:55 AM.

#53 stegosaurus

stegosaurus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channel 8

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

astra_zps4ff6db88.png

To: Astragalus

Address: Hiding among her palm tree brethren in Alberta

Message: Sadly I couldn't find a good picture of you in your Palm Tree, so our naked dance party will have to do. I'm thrilled to bits that there's someone around who is just as willing to be a huge derp as I am, and the fact that you dress up like a tree and twerk is just the icing on the cake. <3 No one could ask for a better friend, and your guitar playing is an awesome bonus!

teno_zpsac2361cb.png

To: Tenoshi

Address: Dead on the floor somewhere

Message: Finally all my star-wishing has paid off, and you die much less than you used to... But really my dear sausage cat, what would we do without you? When Chichi had to go, we were all feeling a bit lost, but nowadays our guild is as wonderful as it ever was. Here's to you, the face on your butt and your infinite patience with all of our jokes~

kitten_zps685fc989.png

To: Kittenx

Address: Farming DNA from cat-like monsters

Message: Last but never least, a message to the button-butt~ An amazing healer, a super sweet disposition, and a pair of cat ears. What more could anyone possibly ask for in a Priest? How you manage to live through Omega's antics on a daily basis I'll never know, but we all appreciate the fact that you do. We wouldn't be the same group without you (even if you're the quiet one on RC). ;P

#54 frenzi

frenzi

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

To: StarryAbyss

Address: Morroc

Message: Merry Christmas Starry! Wow it is boiling hot in Morroc, and yet somehow snowing over me! :omg:

I remember when we were both little Acolytes: trying to mob all of monsters on the map to finish quests quickly, healing our little hearts out (and maybe sometimes dying :sob:) but still having such fun. Thanks for being a good friend, and I hope you get spoiled to bits this Christmas! :D

ToStarry_zpsf2723fad.jpg

#55 Bisk12

Bisk12

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

1112222.jpg?t=1387842823

To: Tamiiko

Address: The Christmas Tree in Prontera, Ch 9.

Message: Here I'm protecting the christmas from you! because you want to steal it :c so you have to fight with me first ó.ó if you win me, you can have your gift :3! you know~ los calz.. xd Merry Christmas!  Feliz Navidad :3!! You have to keep losing time with me in the game :3 xD!! and don't kill me please :c, assassin..

Edited by Bisk12, 23 December 2013 - 02:55 PM.

#56 MeowMixBean

MeowMixBean

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

http://i89.photobuck...23_21_41_10.jpg

To: AmenoUzume
Address: Prontera
Message: We have been friends for almost 7 years~ and we are still best friends ^^~ gaming friends!! <3 so much Nini! :) I wish we will still continue to be friends forever! J And hopefully we’ll play RO2 as long as we play RO1 lol. I wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year! Love you!

Edited by MeowMixBean, 23 December 2013 - 06:15 PM.

#57 Potri

Potri

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

2a80699d-5235-4c1a-b843-2272e584da9a_zps

To: LadyPotsy

#58 foxxxtrot

foxxxtrot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

Starmiya_zpsac47186e.jpg

To: Starmiya

I never dreamt i would fall inlove with a person whom i have not met or seen personaly, but as they say, Love works in uncomprehensible ways~!!

I enjoyed, leveling up with you, raiding, farming and everything~!!

Looking forward to another fruitful year~! Hope to be with you soon! I love you Baby!

Edited by foxxxtrot, 23 December 2013 - 07:08 PM.

#59 foxxxtrot

foxxxtrot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

Alice_zpsc6f119ee.jpg

To: Alicehotmadnes

Thank you for the laughs and smiles~!! Keep on being a good person!!

#60 foxxxtrot

foxxxtrot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

Otirano_zpse97cc184.jpg

To: Otirano

Thank you Oti for the message after the ice rainstorm~!!

Merry Christmas!

#61 Flamberg

Flamberg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

ScreenCapture_2013_12_23_23_41_13_zps175

To: FenrielSnow
Dear Snow, I believe the first time we met was at the lab where you basically murdered everything inside single-handedly. It was...a very memorable run to be told. When you invited me to your guild at first I was reluclent since I was far to weak and wanted to join something else with a cooler name. It's funny to think that we were able to met again after so long and once again you asked me to join. Thank you for letting me join and met everybody. Although I actually don't really hold anyone else in the guild as high as you, I'm still happy and having fun with everyone. Despite being one of the weaker member I hope to one day at least be able to assassinate overthrow replace get rid SOMETHING SOMETHING everyone else in the guild and run around with just you and only you. Aaaannnnyways....Happy Holidays.
~Flanny

ScreenCapture_2013_12_23_23_22_31_zps84c

To: Shizuwa
Address: Your GLORIOUS statue in Prontera
Shizu! Great job on wiping the floor with all these other Peons and getting RANK ONE on Martial Artist. Haha! We're all so proud of you! Granted knowing I was only 2nd place was equally shocking but how could I compete at all! xD
Seeing all these other jealous people trying their hardest to get close to you while also sucking on their thumbs is hilarious. They could attack us all they want, but they can't do a damn thing about it now could they? Try harder chumps! Maybe get an entire team of archers and try to take over the Colo. That'll be the way! It feels like I'm standing next to a superstar now. Good job! Great job indeed! Plus that 3% crit? Love it! Happy Holidays Kate!

~Love,
Joseph (anyone else that call me that I will kill you.)

ScreenCapture_2013_12_24_00_05_34_zps8d8
To: Helpless Loli Crodes
Address: Dark alley in Pron where no one can see or hear you scream
Oh Crodes. You're such an eager little jailbait thing. You gladly accepted to come to such a dark place despite everyone telling you not too. You sat in the corner and striped when I ask you to. Personally, I perfer my little ones with a little resistance but this is is okay too. I had fun with you, but you mean nothing to me now. Hold still while I finish the job. Nobody will be there to help you no matter how much you cry and scream...
Happy Holidays!

#62 StarryAbyss

StarryAbyss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

To: Frenzi

ScreenCapture_2013_12_24_10_49_17_zpsae0Dear Frenzi,

I couldn't help myself from laughing when I heard that you went to the city of desert during Christmas Eve *giggle*

You were always the odd one but I think that's one of your biggest charm ~<3

As for myself, I am taking a short break from all the exciting adventures.

Apparently my grand mother has fallen ill and so I'm on my way to see how she is doing, hopefully the food that I'm bringing her suits her appetite!

Anyways take care until we meet again!

PS: Yes, I loved it ~<3

Sincerely yours,

Starry

Edited by StarryAbyss, 24 December 2013 - 01:16 AM.

#63 iLynee

iLynee

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:09 AM

zty6.jpg

To: Hawkbill

My beloved housband, I know that every love story is beautiful, but ours

is my favorite <3!! Ty for being with me!! Love ya Honey!!

PS: May we have the best Christmas Eve!

2nd PS: Really really really love u <3!!

Edited by iLynee, 24 December 2013 - 08:38 AM.

#64 Potri

Potri

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

291bff2d-d9ba-46fd-9dca-35e3637715aa_zps

To: Poruru

Message: Brother! ! ! Greetings for a happy holiday! And Happy 2014 New Year!!! Yeah! Let's play dungeon quests more! Take Care! And always smile broooooooooo!!!  :p_laugh:  :heh:  :p_hi:

#65 orphe

orphe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

hr5e.png

To: Mounie

Address: Coco Beach

Message: Dear Mounie, i know you are a lot busy with your family on this time, but i hope to see you back fast. I hope you received a lot of gift and love! I wish to you and your family a Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Kisses to all from Coco Beach :lv:

Edited by orphe, 25 December 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#66 Jirin

Jirin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:25 AM

f9mdcp.png

To: Ulfruss

Address: Dayr desert

Message: Thank you for a lot of good times together, for helping me, and letting me help you, trough this year. It have been a blast to hang out with you, and I hope we will have a lot of fun moments together this upcoming year, and that you will get your holidaywishes to be true. Hope you could use my little christmas gift for you <33 

Merry christmas, 

Your annoying 'puppybear', Valrem  

#67 MegaLan10

MegaLan10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:15 AM

ChristmasPoring.jpg

To: Vairyn

Address: Elemento Academy Dorm 256, East Mount Mjolner, Rune-Midgard

Message: Merry Christmas bro! Check out this giant Santa Poring I found! It must be at least 20 feet tall! I hope you get lots of presents and eat lots of delicious food! But don't over-do it!

XD Anyway, I got to get back to my duties as a warrior. Don’t forget to train hard!

-Your best bud, Artolm

Edited by MegaLan10, 25 December 2013 - 01:47 PM.

#68 Plushy

Plushy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

izpkkrif.png

To: wapak

Address: Alberta

Message: No matter how hard the times are, you are always there for me. Thanks for helping me out and for loving me how i am. Enjoy your holidays and don't worry i am already your easter bunny.

#69 Dimwd

Dimwd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:19 AM

1535537_675709082451300_1770651804_n.jpg

TO: Corbet

ADDRESS: Prontera

We are in the same guild, but we had never talked before.

The friendship began with a hunt for aTitle and Weapons every day doing the same thing but always without success!

The guild was dying just left like two people who came frequently, so we were becoming more partners, partners Colo., Steam partners, we even created a guild together! 

Count with me always Buddy!

#70 M00KIE

M00KIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:51 AM

ScreenCapture_2013_12_19_10_12_56_zps914

To: Lillium

Address: Prontera town square

Message: Hi Lilli! I'm sure you think you've been really good this year and deserve lots of presents, but I just wanted to remind you that if you're good that means you won't forget to feed your Peco like my dad did. And a Pecos REAL favorite food is reindeer, and if your peco eats all the reindeer then there won't be any to pull Santa's sleigh, and if there aren't any reindeer to pull his sleigh because you didn't feed your Peco then not only will Santa decide you're naughty, but there wouldn't be any way for him to deliver gifts. So the only way out of that mess would be to pull Santa's sleigh for him!

Anyway, HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, and don't forget to feed your Peco!

#71 Taiho

Taiho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:10 AM

Spoiler

To: arcantis, prietoetoet, Dinowarrior and Baruch

Message: Tekst: Bedankt voor de gezellige tijd. Een fijne kerst en jaarwisseling, op naar het volgende jaar!

Chrismas Greetings,

Zilverflash

As disused in the mail i forfeit my prize so my 4e guildy can have a box as well.

#72 Crodes

Crodes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

Trashcan_zps5f90d465.jpg

To: FlannyPudding

Message: Yesterday after i woke up and took my shower, Biyoh stuffed me into the trashcan again like she did the day before and the day before yesterday. I know i'm not supposed to like it, but somehow my day isn't complete if i don't get stuffed in the trashcan. It makes me feel empty inside. Merry Christmas Flanny and have a happy new year!

Alberta_zps9ad5544d.jpg

To: FenrielSnow

Address: Alberta

Message: This Christmas Eremes Guile went and killed the Mayor of Alberta while i wasn't looking. It feels like yesterday when i was running errands for him and i just can't help but wonder what Christmas would be like without him. It's so sad that i can't even remember his name. Merry Christmas Snow and a happy new year!

Maya_zps037c8cee.jpg

To: Biyoh

Address: Abyss of Despair

Message: Hi Biyoh! During the Christmas Party my friends and i wanted to visit you in you're Cave Dwelling, but somehow we got lost inside and this Bug called Maya chased us around and killed all of us one by one. I'm here sobbing in a corner, because it's cold here and i don't know what to do. It's just a matter of time until Maya finds me and kills me too.. Regardless, Merry Christmas and have a happy new Year! T.T

#73 xAngeloKram

xAngeloKram

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

Screen_Capture_2013_12_19_21_34_51.jpg

To: TrainXIlI (thats capital x , L then small i then capital L again)

Address: The Big Christmas Tree in Prontera

It's Christmas and I just wanted to say "Thank You",

A special thank to the one who have helped support
my character to overcome the hardship of leveling 
and the best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is
the presence of a great friend whos always by my side
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

#74 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

4 cards from me, but the only one who needs a prize is Vau (the rest have already received one).

lQDLzYJ.jpg

To: raela

Address: IRC

Dear raela, I have known you since you were an emo teen and we have gone through a lot of very weird and very gross moments together since then  :rice: I just wanted to wish you all the best for 2014 and tell you that I enjoy your company and appreciate our messed up late night conversations :p_hi: Here's is to many more years of weeping and wailing together <3

TJGhcb2.jpg

To: Lexy / Loli / Pants

Address: RAWR HQ

Ma petite prune d'amour, je suis content que nous ayons appris à nous connaître ces derniers mois et je ne sais pas ce que je ferais sans tes conseils et ta gentillesse. Je suis vraiment reconnaissant que tu m'aies laissé la chance de te découvrir, car tu es une personne exceptionnelle. Je t'adore :p_love:

86Nfsky.jpg

To: Mirilene

Address: In a dark alley :>

My wonderful friend and guild officer...I could have picked some very indecent screenshots ( :rice: ) but I found this one by looking through my folder and I didn't even remember taking it...but it is KINDA CUTE AND CREEPY LIKE YOU :pif:

I want to thank you for still being here after almost 9 years (!!!), it hasn't always been an easy ride and I know how much of an ^_^ I have been, so I am really grateful to still have you. I love you and couldn't wish for someone better to have by my side :p_hi:

dSuDZ9f.jpg

To: Vau

Address: Vau

Vau, vau vau vau vau vau vau vau. Vau vau vau, vau vau vau vau vau vau vau.....vau vau!! :pif:

Vau! Vau vau vau vau vau vau vau vau vau - vau vau -, vau vau vau vau vau vau vau vau vau (vau vau vau vau....)

Vau vau vau vau vau, vau vau :p_idea:

Vau vau,

Vau vau vau! :heh:

(j/k, <3 you dude)

#75 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:49 PM

Spoiler

To: Electrophoric

Address: Morroc City

Message: Hope you are having a wonderful holiday break! Remember this photo? We were on our way to tomb of Osiris and decided to take a screenshot with the castle in the background. I remember we first met weeks ago when you were a lvl 30 priestess with the <Poor> title asking how to warp me into Izlude Cave. Now you’re a blessed, costume crazed Master Priestess that has more zeny than me! It is fun to partying with you, especially cleaning out Sandarman several days ago before “I died” :p_sad:  . Also there are times when you would tell me to not “over estimate” you, but you are clearly more than you give credit to yourself for! You follow and know the Auction House better than me. You’ve learned a lot through a short period of time and I’m proud of it. I admire how you are very generous, don’t mind sharing, and give people huge tips! Happy Holidays sleepyhead, hope you feel well again before you have a blast during New Years!

Spoiler

To: Keltz

Address: Morroc City

Message: Devil sin Keltz! You remember this place, it is the building you like to literally jump off and lose master points. Weirdo! Your fault for making me lose my master points here, bad influence grrr. It feels like forever, but I still remember we met in Sandarman for RHD and you were showing us all your pets that give attk & str buff because our priest dc’d. Now, months since then, youre in Chaos Dungeon hunting gear too. It’s always been fun raiding, stealing last bosses, and talking to you about “random” stuff as I hunt DNAs. You used to blame yourself and say how you bring bad luck to every raid you join and get them wiped. But I called blasphemy and still dragged you to raids and they turn out fine.  I admire how you’re so chill, talkative, and “interesting” your responses are. Although it’s no dye or glasses, hope you appreciate the event box. Happy New Year!

Spoiler

To: KarukaHeal

Address: Maple Forest

Message: Hope you had a great Christmas Karuka! Here we are in Maple Forest taking a screenshot, but did you notice that Christmas Poring photo bombing us?! We should kill it when we see it again. It’s been about two months from when we first met. It began when you went RHD even though you wanted to hunt Goblin Leader. We ended up in Ghost Ship and I was making it difficult for you since I was trying to rush through that long dungeon. Thankfully, we got through the dungeon and recruited you to the guild. Ever since, we try to help each other with tasks like completing unions, acquiring zeny, and beating raids. I admire how you are calm, like to help others, invite me to raids, and talk about RO2 even though you lag often. Thank you for being so helpful and for giving me pumpkins before. Hope you have a fantastic New Year!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users