Seasons Greetings, Holiday Porings - Page 4 - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Seasons Greetings, Holiday Porings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#76 anwarul94

anwarul94

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

Spoiler

To: MShadowz
Address: Prontera City
Message: Shadow! Here we are in front of Prontera’s Christmas tree waving towards the Kafra’s. You’re the man that I first met and introduced me. I remember it all started in southern Prontera when you wanted to duel me without arrows. I accepted it but ended up as a guinea pig for your lvl 1 mermaid. It was so strong that I died and respawned back in Alberta, so OP. Later on you asked me to join you and I accepted. Raiding with you is very fun; you have insane damage, and are willing to try out new strategies whenever we would go to CoA, especially all those attempts with Mongi. I admire how you are an extremely kind person. You help guildies with raids even when you are locked, run through dungeons, used a lot of your own money to fund for not only  <LCM> title and guild skill books but also for items such as VIPs, DNAs, cards and equips when we didn’t ask, proving how altruistic you are, a trait that many (including me) do not have. I appreciate how much you’ve done; I hope you feel well again and have a wonderful New Year!

#77 anwarul94

anwarul94

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

Spoiler

To: lollidragon
Address: Anchor Island
Message: Come here lolli, you are trapped on an island, with nowhere else to run. I only want a nibble or two! Reminds me of how we first talked about <He Who Must Not Be Named> and the unhelpfulness. From then on, we started talking more in game and on Raidcall. Back then, you were a partially colo geared warrior that was unaware of Prontera H raids, but now you’re practically full Chaos capable of any raid! It is fun to raid with you and conquer every raid, learning new mechanics and noticing you brandish storm 2 monsters… I’m proud of how much you’ve evolved lolli and hope you are too. It is always fun to cooperate with you for any boss battle. I appreciate the memories and admire how you play along, are chill towards no matter what I say to you, and are willing to try anything new that is thrown at us. Hope more fun comes our way as you have a Happy New Year!

Spoiler

To: SouryuuSousui
Address: Morroc City
Message: Hey Sou , here we are in Morroc making poses with that weird tower and arch behind us. Hope this cat is having a blast during the holidays! The first time we met was in an Arena N last boss raid and it was right before maintenance. I was in a rush, trying to recruit one, but you decided to help out. I appreciate that, it was very helpful of you. I noticed when we talk sometimes, you worry about the guild and how you “don’t help enough.” Sou, you don’t have to worry about that, you have helped plenty amount of times that I was wondering if you were even having fun yourself. You were running the same raids multiple times before each reset. You help organize many of the raids and frequently ask if anyone needs help. You’ve always helped plenty and that is something I admire. Hope you’ve got to relax during the holidays, happy new year!

#78 Majeira

Majeira

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:51 AM

Screen_Capture_2013_12_30_20_10_37.jpg

To: Maglenta

Address: Santa's Cave

Message: Hello, may I present you my new boyfried? He is absolutely one of a kind! Although he looks that old, it seems like his energy never runs dry. So he keeps up the same job for quite a long time now. I don't know his eye color exactly, but in turn he doesn't know how to behave while taking photos, as you might notice. First met him in my living room. At the beginning I was shocked, that someone could get inside that easily and his explination including a chimney didn't sound trustworthy eather, but not long later I was in love with this chubby fellow. Won't believe how many celebrities he knows and met. Perhaps you will meet him soon too. Merry Christmas! And a happy new year!

Greetings,

Majeira

#79 KarukaHeal

KarukaHeal

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

ifbdpt.jpg

To : |Knight|

Address : Abaddon of Despair

Message : "He is Warrior and why his name is Knight" that was my question in my mind when i first met you in the ghost ship. after that started awesome journey till today with you, whenever i had any question about the game or anything you always answered me. You not only helped me in the dungeons, Raid or Union quest but also helped me to get my VIP, Costumes and so many things.

Everybody run behind to make their character strong but you always made strong relation with everybody that's you are so popular in our guild and in the CH13 :xD

Because of you i got such wonderful friends in the game.

Arigato Knight !!

#80 usagihana

usagihana

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:52 AM

Screenshot_1_zps94a957ef.png

To: lyssina,Zacque,Wolfehart

Address: Prontera

Message: Hye2, thanks for spend having time with me even make some of you guys mad with with me..i really appreciate what you guys have done with me and help me alot when i needed.."I'm may small but i'm strong"..If you read this don't forget to say hello to me sometime and then Bunny Squad which i should not forget Keep dancing girl!! We will own this Midgard someday..Before i forget Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!! Love <3 all of you!!! Lets meet again in a New Year..

Edited by usagihana, 31 December 2013 - 06:26 AM.

#81 7306130511103246713

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

Prontera2013-12-31_card_zps8d42de20.jpg

To: Lohlana

Message: Greetings from Prontera! May your holiday celebrations be filled with yummy food and drink and also be monster free... Unless you want the monsters there, then feed them cake...and pie...and cookies...and eggnog! Maybe porings like eggnog. No matter what, I hope your holidays are wonderful! Happy NEW YEAR TOO! I'm glad you've discovered this game and hope to see you here more often! :D

#82 Lollydragon

Lollydragon

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:NA

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:05 AM

15h1k7p.jpg

To: lKnightl

Address: Morroc

Messege:

hei knight! thanks for the card u gave me.. :p_smile:   somehow for some reason all the things i can remember about u is when u never stop bullying me in raids and raidcall lol.. i really wanna thank u fo being a good teacher for me when i sucks so much in H raids :wah: and u teach me on how to tank all the boss in H raids until i master it hahaha.. im glad to know that u r proud of me as you deciple and also as your friend  :heh:  that really meant so much to me  :thx: .. i really wanna wish u a happy new year and hope that u get the the prsent uwant for christmas  :p_hi: and u remember this picture??? this is when u first created the Bunny Squad event for the girls in the guild  :p_laugh: all of us was soo happy coz bunny is cute and u and vince are really enjoying the sync dance we do for u  :p_hi: LMAO!

#83 Lollydragon

Lollydragon

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:21 AM

eze8zl.jpg

To: Lyssina, Zacque, Zamura3rd

Address: Morroc

Messege:

oit!!  :heh:  guys.. u remember when we take this picture when everyone was so messy from arranging the position to take the guild pic??   it was so funny lol.. i slip in to the picture even when Zack told me to go away! HAHA  :pif:  i dont care zack plus i know u were just joking  :p_idea: .. it was really fun.. hei Zack.. u remeber when we just starting to play ro?  we were so desperate to upgrade ourself as fast as possible.. and how we do GS together almost everyday and went ro raid together..  :no1:   old story huh? how long has it been since then? :p_conf:  and zam2.. u r sooo dem lucky when u just reach 50  :p_hi: u dont go to normal RHD like everyone else did.. yet u join the guild Bapho H raid and die in all boss  :e4:  and what best is that u also get your first lvl 50 gear there! hahaha good times huh  :p_laugh: .. as for lyss, i have another special card for u ok  :kis: 

#84 Lollydragon

Lollydragon

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

2yk01o9.jpg

To: Lyssina

Address: Chaos Dungeon

Messege:

hei lyss!!! my baby~  :kis: firstly i really wanna thank you for being a really good sis and friend to me.. i really appreciate it.. u are the most happy go lucky person i've met in the game.. i really have fun when im with u in the guild and also in Raidcall! :p_hi: i seriously cant stop laughing when i remember how u tell me our first encounter.. LMAO.. u just join the guild then.. and when i know that u are 1 of the fewest girls in our guild.. i get soo happy and give u a GRAND TOUR in Alberta ch13  :p_laugh: and i was so hyper at that time too and i was glad that i gave u a good first impression and also i made u happy that day.  :p_smile: and starting from that day we really have become a good friend... thanks for always listening to me when im spouting nonsense in Raidcall  :ok: and.... hahahaha

p/s: I LOVE DRUNK LYSS!!! lol  :e4: even cooler~

#85 Lollydragon

Lollydragon

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

10qb3o2.jpg

To: Starbucky, Lyssina, MiaUsagi

Address: Prontera

Messege:

hohoho... this is so nostalgic..  :ok:  it used to be just us in the guild~ before electro wolfie and isis (our new girlfriend :lv: ) come and join the club.. it was really hard to find a girl player in our guild for some reason even thought there are A LOT of 'shemale'  :p_omg:   in our guild, it is still not same with real girls.. its nice to have friends where u can hang out with in the guild.. and u guys are an amazing friends.. and all are OP to except for me  :p_sick: .. and i am so proud of all of u! i hope we can play together more and  spent time together too  :p_smile: i hope u guys love with what i've done with the pics  :p_hi:

#86 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

RagnarokChristmas_zps1a3df987.jpg

To: SephySama

Address: Prontera city square

Message: Yo Sephy, come back and play a little? Lots of fun new things since you last logged on! Man we got pets, lolis, lolis, lolis, did I mention the lolis? Yeah, and Morroc is in, AoD, CHaos, Osiris, so we have our plates full for raids. Being the only man left in the guild is a bit lonely, but don't worry, I'm holding down the fort for when you guys all decide to come back. It's going to be fun again, I promise!

#87 3445130822061038267

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

1389118986_ScreenCapture_2014_01_07_19_0

To: AESMA

Address: Morroc Hang Out

Message: The minute you log off, we totally arrange a naked party! See, i got SO HIGH from it! Don't just run off like that. Play longer! :) Cheers in advance for kimchi!!!

#88 3445130822061038267

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

2374284.jpg

To: Dreikreuz

Address: Alberta! (well, really, i'm in the world announcements)

Message: You remembered me! And... i, i remembered you. :) Thanks for being a friend!

#89 chelsea89

chelsea89

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

d353gzny2d665fjbuuf7_chels.jpg

To: tankker

Message: That day I will never forget when you came to my shop to purchase something then we started our first convo. Everyone will think that you are a tank but you are actually not, LOL ! You always help me in everything. We passed through a lot of things; funs, joys, laughter, fight, argue, and other many things that has strengthen our friendship until today. Oh well, thanks for being such a wonderful person and I wish you a belated happy new year!

#90 HisBelle

HisBelle

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

card_zpsfb6aa221.jpg

To: Blairista

Address: Prontera auction house

Season’s greetings my friend! I know there are times when we don’t talk or do much together- but regardless, you are a good friend. You have been there when I really truly needed you, and I don’t know where I would be if we had never met. Thank you for your friendship. I Hope your Christmas and New years is wonderful. 

Always,

Maddi~

#91 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:42 AM

[mod]I'm sorry to say but this is the event from 2013. I'm going to lock the thread since it's been bumped up to the top so as not to have anyone else make this mistake.[/mod]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users