Griefing

75 replies to this topic

#1 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

There are some players who intentionally grief the other team for prolonged periods of time instead of going for the win and finishing the game.

In order to prevent or discourage griefing, I propose several suggestions. If even one of these suggestions is implemented it would be enough.

1. Have a concede button. If a team concedes within the first minute of match starting, then the other team isnt awarded any main statue kills or Jehoon seals. This should discourage griefing.

2. Allow teams to disband within the map and queue up again. The other team can continue to kill main statue. This will stop teams from griefing for prolonged periods of time and allow the team that disbanded time to queue up against a different team. For this suggestion, please don't end the game straight away when 1 team leaves (game should end only when main statue is destroyed regardless of whether 1 team leaves the map or not), because it won't help much if the team that disbanded has to queue up against the team of griefers over and over again.

3. Allow teams to set up rooms for pvp and accept/decline opponents. This method has worked extremely well in another MMORPG that I have played and is probably the most recommended.

4. Ban people who repeatedly grief. I'd rather the other suggestions be implemented instead though since I can't be bothered sending in screenshots with proof, but other players might like this idea so just putting it out there.

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 14 December 2013 - 01:04 AM.

#2 Aikyou

Aikyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

Most of your suggestions would be too abuseable by trolls.

How about you use a wing if you feel like you've been 'griefed'. Get over it, it's a game. If you want revenge, how about you get gear, get organised and get a strategy. 

#3 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

Most of your suggestions would be too abuseable by trolls.

How about you use a wing if you feel like you've been 'griefed'. Get over it, it's a game. If you want revenge, how about you get gear, get organised and get a strategy. 

Because even after using a wing you still cant disband your party until the game is over. And like I said, the third suggestion which was the one I recommended the most, has worked in another MMORPG. It wasn't abused at all by trolls. In fact, a hell of a lot of other games lets you set up rooms and choose your opponents. So back up your statements or GTFO.

EDIT: Oh I see you're one of the griefers giving Exodus a bad reputation. Well if people like you don't get kicked from Exodus, that guild is going to lose a lot of respect.

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 14 December 2013 - 07:34 AM.

#4 Aikyou

Aikyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

I don't see any reason to write more than I did considering your wrote that, at least in part, clearly because of sour grapes. Though I would say (2) would seem to be easiest to implement and have the most effect.

Your edit also shows you to be quite emotional about this. Quite the jump to make with the logic there with quite some inflammatory remarks. I would kick you out of my guild if you were in it, just because of the sheer amount of drama you have generated on the forums.

Also notice I never said anything that indicated I approved 'griefing' or in fact partook in it. Why don't you try jogging - it tends to relieve stress. 

#5 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

I know that you are in Exodus because I looked at your previous posts, so it wasn't so much of a jump to make. So you are the leader of Exodus? Your first post in this thread indicated that you at least aren't against members of your guild griefing, even if you aren't partaking in it yourself. So I guess the community can take this as Exodus stance on griefing. I posted in your guild thread to try and help Exodus earn back respect but seems like you dont care about your guild's reputation

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 14 December 2013 - 08:41 AM.

#6 Aikyou

Aikyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:45 AM

Actually, the jump to conclusions I was talking about was you labelling me a 'griefer'. You're clearly too emotional to think straight. Come back when you can think logically.

Or better yet, get a life in the real world. More exercise would do you good. All those nasty vibes are probably coming from all that sitting down all day QQ'ing.  Maybe jogging is too intense. Try afternoon or morning strolls. Quite nice if you're in the Southern Hemisphere right now.

#7 Billeh

Billeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:46 AM

Can you stop accusing my guild of crap. Kthx. 

For the record I think most of your ideas are stupid as people would just abuse them to avoid the good teams. Matched up against a good team? Instant forfeit instead of trying. Matched up against a team that doesnt let you farm for 30 minutes? Leave. When you join 5v5 you should be ready for a fight, and while I don't condone any sort of griefing eventually the point's will exceed a 10k gap and end the game. They can't keep farming you endlessly so just toughen up and deal with it or try to make an organized comeback.

P.S. I may be a little biased because I'm one of the ones that actually enjoys fighting on this map and lately all I ever run into are people who don't try. All they want to do is farm. zzzzz

Edited by Billeh, 14 December 2013 - 08:46 AM.

#8 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

Thats why my 3rd suggestion is the one I most recommended. If you set up rooms and choose your opponents, you can form equally matched teams to fight each other. If its as abusable as you say it is, then how come so many games let you do this? Such as RO2 2, LoL, or just about any team game. How is this feature abused in other games? Seriously your arguments are pointless because you can't even back them up.

Also they can keep farming you endlessly because when the match ends, you will just get matched against the same team again the majority of the time.

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 14 December 2013 - 08:54 AM.

#9 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

Could you please give a more detailed explanation as to what you mean by saying griefing. It'll be easier to respond if I have a better understanding of what you are trying to complain about.

Edit: What do you mean lol lets you choose your opponents? If you are talking about draft mode that is TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Edit2: How did you come to the conclusion that take is the exo leader *scratches head. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Edited by Baddiez, 14 December 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#10 Billeh

Billeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

^ +1. Please feel free to elaborate on what type of griefing you've encountered recently. It'd help understand what exactly you're trying to prevent here.

The difference is you'd be able to just choose a simple farming team opponent and farm all damn match instead of actually play. I'd be okay with it if they stripped all rewards and didn't let you complete the farming quests in the non-random queued mode, but then who would do it, right?

BTW, check your messages. :P

#11 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

OH wtf LoL really is that bad. No wonder all the RO2 2 players say LoL is for noobs. Nvm then I guess I made an assumption then because I thought there were LoL tournaments and they would have to be able to choose their opponents for that wouldnt they? Or is that draft mode? Well talking about other games most have a lobby you can create so you can play against certain opponents.

As for what griefing means I thought it was quite self-explanatory. It's making the other team sit through the full 30 min duration or most of it and not letting them do anything when you have clearly won. It is even worse when the other team is telling you to finish and not resisting. Can you come up with a good reason why a team should be forced to sit through 20+ minutes of a game thats already lost before being able to start another? It is not a problem in other games, for example in RO2 2 you can just abandon the game and queue up again and get matched against a different team. In HoN you could just press the concede button so you could start a new match. I don't recall anyone complaining about these features being abused in these games.

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 14 December 2013 - 09:07 AM.

#12 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Ahhh, no need to start throwing guild names out bro haha thats kinda just mean spirited at that point xD

As for the griefing thing , i dont personally do it - (I rush the win because ppl ask for me to and I dont want to make them angry), but i do see why ppl are doing it. Ive actually gone to the map several times recently and sure its nice to do some farm runs but once the farming is done its sooo boring, and team after team I go in and people ask to farm and it kinda just makes the master jeehoon site which i find really fun, into something really boring.

Its actually much much worse that when people enter the map to play the game as it is intended to be played, they get hated on because they didnt let people farm and instead they played the game. Letting people farm is doing a favor and sure it can be done every once in a while but its hard to ask ppl to hand out favor after favor u know? And honestly it shouldn't be an expectation for people to do such.  If you get paired with a team of "Grief"ers , just start playing the game and i can assure they will end it much much faster then if you stand around refusing to do anything because you think they are somehow "unbeatable" 

#13 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

So everyone in Exodus is posting in this thread saying they would rather go against someone who fights back rather than someone who farms. So why aren't you supporting my 3rd suggestion? It solves things for everyone...

Also playing the game as intended is NOT dragging the game out for 20+ minutes when you have pretty much already won within the first few minutes.

And also I originally wanted to save Exodus from losing respect, but it seems like you don't care about griefers giving your guild a bad reputation.

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 14 December 2013 - 09:13 AM.

#14 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

There are some players who intentionally grief the other team for prolonged periods of time instead of going for the win and finishing the game.

In order to prevent or discourage griefing, I propose several suggestions. If even one of these suggestions is implemented it would be enough.

1. Have a concede button. If a team concedes within the first minute of match starting, then the other team isnt awarded any main statue kills or Jehoon seals. This should discourage griefing.

2. Allow teams to disband within the map and queue up again. The other team can continue to kill main statue. This will stop teams from griefing for prolonged periods of time and allow the team that disbanded time to queue up against a different team. For this suggestion, please don't end the game straight away when 1 team leaves (game should end only when main statue is destroyed regardless of whether 1 team leaves the map or not), because it won't help much if the team that disbanded has to queue up against the team of griefers over and over again.

3. Allow teams to set up rooms for pvp and accept/decline opponents. This method has worked extremely well in another MMORPG that I have played and is probably the most recommended.

4. Ban people who repeatedly grief. I'd rather the other suggestions be implemented instead though since I can't be bothered sending in screenshots with proof, but other players might like this idea so just putting it out there.

Rooms to accept and decline opponents take 1.

Hey bro I need some attack runes.

Yeah me too lets make two parties and just fight each other and swap wins

Alright

******2 days later********

*New Topic*

NERF CHUNG ATTACK RUNES

There are so many players with chung runes and all they do is grief me in colo and in jehoon. Please do something about this as it is unacceptable and unfair to the community.

Edit: I think exodus is boosting runes

*End Scene*

#15 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

Well personally i think it just needs some balancing where equally geared people are paired against eachother. If you allow people to select their own teams then you have people farming free runes (for the duration of the event) which would be unfair and make it much easier for people to farm stacks of runes on alts in a matter of hours.

But i will say it would be pretty cool if you could Que against a particular team of friends so long as you dont get free farming time or free victories handed to you

#16 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

So everyone in Exodus is posting in this thread saying they would rather go against someone who fights back rather than someone who farms. So why aren't you supporting my 3rd suggestion? It solves things for everyone...

Also playing the game as intended is NOT dragging the game out for 20+ minutes when you have pretty much already won within the first few minutes.

And also I originally wanted to save Exodus from losing respect, but it seems like you don't care about griefers giving your guild a bad reputation.

I am not saying that griefing is the right thing to do at all > i am simply saying I do see why people have been doing it.

No one tries to fight them. They go in and people get angry when they attack and then they just end up standing there afk till the match ends. The point I was trying to make is that its just as annoying to have people refuse to fight you as it is to have people 'grief' you. If people dont want to be griefed then they just need to fight back. The griefers wont wanna lose so if you fight back then they will end the game much faster. 

Also, of course all the exo members are posting here - you put a big target on our guild name and I personally am kinda offended when people think its okay to attack my guild as such and put labels on us that we do not deserve. That would be like telling people my family is 'probably' crazy and not expecting me to step forward and defend. 

#17 McBacon

McBacon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:10 AM

Sooooo, let me go through all of your suggestions and break them down

1.Ur first suggestion would implement a concede button, but as u stated it, it is way too abusive because players would see their opponents, click the concede button and leave the match right away.

That way how are good teams, which are looking for fights instead of farmers, supposed to find opponents? Everyone would just dodge their team over and over again.

On the other hand if u would say the team can give up using this Concede button after about five minutes, which is a average game time if your team is seriously loosing, then i would support your first

suggestion.

2.Your second suggestion is as abusive as the first one, with the only difference that your only viewing it biased in this case because you said that if the game would end they would have to queue up against the same team of "griefers" again, but on the other hand you are forcing the other team to play against statues. Ever thought about the winning team only meeting Farming teams, not finding any fights and then being forced to kill statues only? I can assure you, it gets boring reaally fast. Not to mention that this is another method of easily dodging any good teams you dont want to face. I cant recommend this suggestion at all.

3.Since i have only played Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 , which were both one of the most PvP-based MMORPG, i can only give you my opinion regarding my experience from them. So i dont know what other MMORPG u played where your 3rd suggestion worked well, but in these two Guild Wars games, the PvP mode is usually done by queueing up and facing a random team, UNLESS it is a tournament mode, in which u knew your opponents but you were not allowed to decline them. And trust me, they had ALOT of different PvP modes (loved the game <3) I can not see any use in the option of declining opponents, its just as "Baddiez" already said, it will either be abused by farming parties, or used to dodge the good teams again. I can not see any use in this suggestion as well.

4. As you actually want to try and ban people that are just repeatedly killing you on a PvP map , you probably take this way too much to heart, it is just normal being killed on a PvP map, and sometimes the opponents are pretty cruel or have someone that sadly farms on their team so they wont end the game, if you actually find yourself in a game that is just being prolonged or spawncamped, just the beautiful blue wing that saves your time, and see the inability in disbanding the party as penality for leaving a PvP map and leaving your team behind. But banning people is going way too far and probably has no chance of even getting suggested.

There you go, i went through your suggestions, explained my opinion and hope you can stop posting that my guild is full of griefers that create bad reputation for us.

And at last: YES , we would probably all rather fight players who fight back instead of farmers, actually if you say "We are farming" in the beginning, it makes me want to deny you the farm, as you dont even try to play the PvP map, i wouldnt really mind if u go to farming after a failed attempt, in which you died at the statue or dragon or wherever, but going to farming right away or EVEN asking the other party to accept their farming before the match is starting, makes me furious. So if we actually meet , then just try to play the mode, if you fail because the other team is better in terms of strategy or gear, its fine , then go and farm a bit till the game is over. but please stop farming right away or even asking before the match starts.

^I am not really implying that you are one of these farmers since i have no clue who you are. Just saying in general how most of us feel when we say that^^.

#18 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

exodus and ice are a bunch of dicks. i even have a lot of tickets ready to being send as reports :3

#19 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

*removed childish post*

Edit: Report away man the most your ticket will say is I talked -_- about devo and they killed me repeatedly in a PVP MAP.

Edited by Baddiez, 14 December 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#20 MadamOnara

MadamOnara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

Take this opinion as you will from a person who farms and does not take colo seriously.

Part of why people farm instead of TRY as you put it, is they already know they don't stand a chance or don't have an interest in PvP. However, there are rewards given that better the pve experience as well as items desired such as union boxes and phantom stones.

As in another game I played PVP and PVE were not separated,which caused a conflict between the player-base. It wasn't until the developer acknowledged the problem, and the communities compromised that it got better.

It would solve a few issues if Jehoon had a third option, wherein farmers had a timed limit and no player enemies to fight. But instead, allow two teams to compete to clear their own side, awarding pve rewards.

Then make pvp mode award only pvp rewards. Lessen the connection by making farming less beneficial in this version. But enhance the benefits for player statue kills.

A concede button could work, only if a drawback were attached. Say 15 minute lockout.

Match-ups could work, but it would still need work to make it fair. Use the highest pvp rank to determine match-ups. People who are strong will match with those alike. Novices will battle novices.

Anything can be solved with compromise, not with accusations and insults.

Edited by MadamOnara, 14 December 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#21 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:09 PM

A concede button could work, only if a drawback were attatched. Say 15 minute lockout.

Matchups could work, but it would still need work to make it fair. Use the highrst pvp rank to determine matchups. People who are strong will match with those alike. Novices will battle novices.

^ +1 [Completely agree with those points you made] 

And hunk your post serves no purpose but to anger people. Ice has slaughtered me several times and you know what I do when they slaughter me? I go "shietttt they are good, I hope I get qued against them again till I win!" The entire point of the master jeehoon site is to defeat the other team - not to watch them afk and bwing out. You'll never get better if you never try. Those teams you complain about have played on the jeehoon site since day 1 of its release, thats why they are so skilled at it. Reporting people because they killed you on a pvp map makes absolutely no sense. Sorry if im being blunt, but it really doesnt make sense to me. What does make sense is making equally geared players vs eachother rather then have undergeared individuals fighting overly geared individuals.

And its very unfair that people are building up hate towards players for playing the game the way it was intended to be played. I feel guilty everytime i kill someone on the map and honestly thats just not right.

#22 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

Thats why my 3rd suggestion is the one I most recommended. If you set up rooms and choose your opponents, you can form equally matched teams to fight each other. If its as abusable as you say it is, then how come so many games let you do this? Such as RO2 2, LoL, or just about any team game. How is this feature abused in other games? Seriously your arguments are pointless because you can't even back them up.

Also they can keep farming you endlessly because when the match ends, you will just get matched against the same team again the majority of the time.

This game isn't in the same category as Dota2, LoL, why would you even compare them. You think gravity knows what they're doing when it comes to MOBAs? They can't even fix half of the FPS problems in the game let alone all the crap that happens in colosseum with people on the ground shooting at you or when you stun someone and they slide into a wall / off the screen. 

Edited by jdmtouch, 14 December 2013 - 02:06 PM.

#23 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

The real problem is that farming quests were put on a pvp map in the first place. Of course people want to farm, its the fastest way to get 5 defense runes. There should have been a way to enter the map outside of a pvp match for farming, then farmers and pvpers would be happy. Farming isn't going to be an issue after Wednesday anyway, since the event is ending.

The real issue with this area is gear balancing, which is only exacerbated by how much of a difference the runes make. When you try to fight against a team where you can only do 5 hp damage per hit of course you're going to stop caring, what's the point? I'm very interested in doing pvp in this area when I'm done with my runes, but I predict after Wednesday its going to be almost impossible to get an opponent unless you bring in 10 people yourself.

#24 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

Jehoon is boring because it's unbalanced. People don't try because it's unbalanced. People not trying equates to bored players who have the upperhand in the balance of things. If you guys want more fun, make suggestions to balance Jehoon instead of telling people to "get better strategies/gears/etc." I predicted Jehoon would be dead from the very first day it was implemented after seeing the imbalance first hand. Those who don't see it as unbalanced in its current form are free to keep getting bored and ruining other's fun. Your other option is to set up your own matches instead of looking for a random team to fight at this point...if you think Jehoon is fine the way it is.

Refuting a suggestion if you feel it won't help balance things is fine, but be sure to try and come up with suggestions yourself if you're prepared to refute someone else's suggestions.

Edited by GuardianTK, 14 December 2013 - 02:46 PM.

#25 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

My intention was to help uphold Exodus reputation by helping them take care of griefers in the guild, but so far it seems like it backfired because Exodus doesn't seem to care about its reputation. gg

Sooooo, let me go through all of your suggestions and break them down

1.Ur first suggestion would implement a concede button, but as u stated it, it is way too abusive because players would see their opponents, click the concede button and leave the match right away.

That way how are good teams, which are looking for fights instead of farmers, supposed to find opponents? Everyone would just dodge their team over and over again.

On the other hand if u would say the team can give up using this Concede button after about five minutes, which is a average game time if your team is seriously loosing, then i would support your first

suggestion.

2.Your second suggestion is as abusive as the first one, with the only difference that your only viewing it biased in this case because you said that if the game would end they would have to queue up against the same team of "griefers" again, but on the other hand you are forcing the other team to play against statues. Ever thought about the winning team only meeting Farming teams, not finding any fights and then being forced to kill statues only? I can assure you, it gets boring reaally fast. Not to mention that this is another method of easily dodging any good teams you dont want to face. I cant recommend this suggestion at all.

3.Since i have only played Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 , which were both one of the most PvP-based MMORPG, i can only give you my opinion regarding my experience from them. So i dont know what other MMORPG u played where your 3rd suggestion worked well, but in these two Guild Wars games, the PvP mode is usually done by queueing up and facing a random team, UNLESS it is a tournament mode, in which u knew your opponents but you were not allowed to decline them. And trust me, they had ALOT of different PvP modes (loved the game <3) I can not see any use in the option of declining opponents, its just as "Baddiez" already said, it will either be abused by farming parties, or used to dodge the good teams again. I can not see any use in this suggestion as well.

4. As you actually want to try and ban people that are just repeatedly killing you on a PvP map , you probably take this way too much to heart, it is just normal being killed on a PvP map, and sometimes the opponents are pretty cruel or have someone that sadly farms on their team so they wont end the game, if you actually find yourself in a game that is just being prolonged or spawncamped, just the beautiful blue wing that saves your time, and see the inability in disbanding the party as penality for leaving a PvP map and leaving your team behind. But banning people is going way too far and probably has no chance of even getting suggested.

There you go, i went through your suggestions, explained my opinion and hope you can stop posting that my guild is full of griefers that create bad reputation for us.

And at last: YES , we would probably all rather fight players who fight back instead of farmers, actually if you say "We are farming" in the beginning, it makes me want to deny you the farm, as you dont even try to play the PvP map, i wouldnt really mind if u go to farming after a failed attempt, in which you died at the statue or dragon or wherever, but going to farming right away or EVEN asking the other party to accept their farming before the match is starting, makes me furious. So if we actually meet , then just try to play the mode, if you fail because the other team is better in terms of strategy or gear, its fine , then go and farm a bit till the game is over. but please stop farming right away or even asking before the match starts.

^I am not really implying that you are one of these farmers since i have no clue who you are. Just saying in general how most of us feel when we say that^^.

1. The whole point is for teams that aren't as good to avoid teams that are good. The beauty of this is that it will force good teams to only play against other good teams, and games will be more evenly matched. Thats how you find opponents: other good teams being rejected by opponents who aren't as geared will face you if they really want to play. I still don't see how this is abusable in any way.

In any case I heard the farming events end on the 18th, but this still doesn't solve the problem of greifing.

2. Killing statues doesnt take long anyway. I have seen teams win a match as fast as 2 min 30s before. The rest I have addressed in point 1: again not abusable.

3. The MMORPG I was referring to was Maple Story. Its been years since I last played but from what I remember you could set up rooms for matches from 2v2 up to 6v6, and you were shown your opponents and lvls, and could accept or decline them. You could organise teams to farm, but that didn't stop anyone from making matches for the purpose of winning only. If the farming events end on the 18th like I heard, you won't have to worry about farming parties anymore but even if it doesnt its still not a problem.

4. As I said in my first post, I would much rather the previous 3 suggestions than this one. I don't think this suggestion would really work well anyway.

I didn't say that your guild was full of griefers. I just said that the actions of a few are ruining the guild image as a whole.

And at last: YES , we would probably all rather fight players who fight back instead of farmers

If thats what you really wanted its really not that hard. There's several things you can do:

-Create 2 teams of 5 within your guild willing to fight each other and try to queue against each other. If you aren't against each other, finish the match fast and queue up again

-If you don't have that many people in guild willing to fight each other, then just put an equal number of guild members on each team and pug the rest.

actually if you say "We are farming" in the beginning, it makes me want to deny you the farm

Usually its only the actions/attitudes of a few that ruin the guild image as a whole. Before I jump to any more conclusions, let me ask this: Does Exodus really want people with this kind of attitude in the guild?

If you really don't want to go up against farmers, you would end the match straight away and try to queue up against someone who will fight back. If you want to make people hate you by aggravating them thats fine, but it reflects bad on the guild that you are in. In any case I heard the farming events end on the 18th, but this won't stop the problem of griefing.

EDIT: I had some Exodus guild member PM me to give them names of people with poor attitudes in the guild. It remains to be seen if anything will be done. At least one Exodus guild member seems to care about the guild reputation. About time.

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 14 December 2013 - 07:01 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users