Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

I have not seen any news about SM or Cres in any of the pics, text, or twitch

videos.

With no info available i am wondering:

Do noels get a lvl 6 awakening now?

if Blindness goes to lvl 6 that could be a 30% dmg reduction to bosses following the

current skill progression pattern.

WIll land of Darkness get fixed so that it does not miss half the time?

Lvl 10 Earthworm would be crazy, this move would do 33% matk, and decrease mov speed

by 70% for 20 seconds following the current skill progression pattern(15 sec cd too).

Edited by NuwaChan, 17 December 2013 - 01:05 PM.

#2 KizuCon

KizuCon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

I'm curious too, I've been worried about the Noels. 

#3 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

If you watch the trailer, you can see that tempest gets a new attack animation (no more being locked in place forever pls) so chances are there will be some new stuff for noels, but nothing that's like crazy in your face new like the "Child of Ymir" transformations humans get.

Guess we'll see either tomorrow or whenever the new content gets put in place :)

#4 Dijkstra99x

Dijkstra99x

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

since we have that awake I think its semilar to the new master lvl transformation of other classes. but having lvl 6 awake or having 2 transformation(in the future) is kinda OP. but well see what they do with noels. at the moment i don't assume that there will be new stuff for new expect delays :D

As long there will be a skill and gear updates for us then its fine.

Edited by Dijkstra99x, 17 December 2013 - 01:19 PM.

#5 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

maybe noels will get SSJ2 xD

#6 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

If you watch the trailer, you can see that tempest gets a new attack animation (no more being locked in place forever pls) so chances are there will be some new stuff for noels, but nothing that's like crazy in your face new like the "Child of Ymir" transformations humans get.

Guess we'll see either tomorrow or whenever the new content gets put in place :)

Thing is, even with the Haste and Vigor boosts those testers had (leading to no cast time, nor cool-down), the duration of the animation still seemed to be around 2 seconds, which is no different from Tempest.

I'm hoping it's a new skill, because I personally loved the Tempest animation. I thought it was awesome for the tiny little Crecentias to swing their scythe, and hop up on it to bring it down with all of their strength and weight. I actually considered it one of the coolest animations in the game, if not the coolest. :p_laugh: 

The problem wasn't the animation. The problem was the stun happening during the animation. I doubt they'll fix that, though. Fixing that would be as likely as them fixing the stun issues with Guillotine Fist... Oh wait, it's the exact same problem. :p_swt:

#7 ArukaX

ArukaX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

tbh i think Awake IS noel transformation. is jsut that they got it earlier than everyone else

#8 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Im sora, the animation is different in the video indeed. There is this little start summoned by a swing of the scythe as if it were some sort of magical wand and goes BOOM on the little cactuar friend, which ends up dead x___x. But Vigor doesn't speed up the animation, the Cres returned to his battle ready pose right after the explosion so I think it really is faster... too bad really, cuz like you I actually liked the Tempest animation, altho I have to agree it needed some fixes on the Stun and Damage delivery timings... still, lets hope for the best :v

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users