Items lost when move from Kafra's storage to cart/inventory. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Items lost when move from Kafra's storage to cart/inventory.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:07 AM

When I dragged the item that cause exceeding the weight limit, the item lost permanently.

This happens when I move the massive potion in to the cart. All potions are lost.

Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

Are you sure it's lost or did the potions get transferred back into your storage?

#3 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

They're lost. I partially move from Krafa's storage to the cart. The quantity in the storage is reduced but nothing is filled into cart.

I did twice. The 2nd time I did on purpose to recheck.

Edited by armourer84, 18 December 2013 - 10:41 AM.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:40 AM

The potions should get kicked back to storage, and will appear at the bottom of the list (as if you took them all out and back in, because from the game's perspective, you did). I assume you've doublechecked your inventory, with weight as a reality check?

If items are actually gone, contact the GM team via support ticket. http://support.warpportal.com

The only case I can imagine where this could lead to items vanishing is if you were a former-VIP on classic, and had >300 items in storage, and tried to take out an entire stack (thus reducing the number of stacks in storage, so it would have trouble putting the stack back in). This is probably handled properly (by forcibly putting it into storage), but similar situations have done bad things in the past (ex, the 100 item limit didn't used to be correctly enforced in endless tower - it was more than 100, but not by that much. If you came out of ET with >100 items and tried to put into full storage the item would vanish. I think the ET item limit bug that let you do this was fixed though)

Edited by DrAzzy, 18 December 2013 - 10:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users