Summing Up Stat and Skill Changes - Page 2 - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Summing Up Stat and Skill Changes

66 replies to this topic

#26 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

Wha?!

No heal from Gangster Paradise >___>?!! dafuq?!

NUUOOOOOHHHH <____<!!!

Lvling mine will be perilous...

Also wtf with the mages :/ thats some lame bug there >___>!

#27 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

Maybe it's not bugged, maybe it's meeles damage that's bugged, I'm sure I'm not intended to do 25k Shadow Explosions and leave 1.1k Dots with Poisoning Weapon, and I'm sure Rangers shouldn't be going around doting things with 1.5k dots and Soloing PVE (N).

#28 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

yea, that also makes sense.

Still, I want my Gangster Paradise :v!!!

#29 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Nom nom nom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

New strat.

51 wis,-_- the rest of the stats  :p_devil:

-bear as an extra skill appart from gaia transformation wich apparently summons a white bear to fight by your side

Now I pronounce you, Bear and Wife.

Welcome, summoner.

#30 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

So yeah, magic based classes got fücked over, check:

My Sin's Claws:

MNBNcie.jpg

My Rogue's Dual Daggers:

6XomEvU.jpg

My Warrior's Sword:

1BMTQph.jpg

And now, My Priest's Mace:

MVCFgEw.jpg

My Sorc's Staff:

PWVsVY7.jpg

My SM's Soul Handle:

WJrNniG.jpg

#31 yuaki123

yuaki123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

Devastating to see my lvl 5 LOR with maxed Earth Emblem only managed to heal up to 160+hp, while it used to be around 1k if crit is 3k  :p_sad:

#32 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

There's a "Magic Power" above the Hit Rate bonus on those caster weapons.

#33 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Devastating to see my lvl 5 LOR with maxed Earth Emblem only managed to heal up to 160+hp, while it used to be around 1k if crit is 3k  :p_sad:

Earth Emblem is apparently broken right now, along with skills from other classes.

And here I thought my measly 390 ATK was how the scaling was supposed to be.

Edited by Rukaroa, 18 December 2013 - 05:09 PM.

#34 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

Hmm yeah, something's wrong with Int classes. I just tried my Wizard in colo and I was basically doing no damage while Str-based classes were destroying me with ease. (Pre-patch I used to be able to go toe-to-toe with Rangers, now I take off maybe 20% of their HP before dying. Not to mention those unhittable Assassins.)

PvE Wizard is still workable at least, just because of their boosted casting speed.

#35 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

On the other hand, Soulmaker's cure now stacks, so at 10/10 it heals 1.6k each 2s, and with Soulmate 1900, and that's just the base, by the last ticks it's around 2.1k.

#36 ShirakawaNaoya

ShirakawaNaoya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationLiving in SeaGodTemple
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

hmmm.. it seems WIS will be having its screentime now... gotta slot in some Wis Rune for elemental resistant on my accs.

#37 KendrickLamar

KendrickLamar

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:illuminati Triangle

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

The love I have for playing a sin~ 

Firstly this hp that everyone gets is pretty cool, i love running around with 20k + hp but most of all!!!! yeah... MOST OF ALL!!!! I LOVE THIS GOD DAMN 18% HEAL! Never have I wanted to play an assassin so much, running around mobbing things with shadow fang then healing myself for 7k with grimtooth is just insane, please don't change a thing for us assassins and rogues(yeah i love instant cast moonlight dance) apart from GP other then that~ keep it as is

#38 SHeart

SHeart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationChannel 15 Prontera

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

I hope they fix things soon or IR QUIT  :p_sad:

Edited by SHeart, 18 December 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#39 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

is shield fortress bugged? Moment I used I ate the full damage besides the warrior stopped even missing.

#40 Lukiner

Lukiner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

The love I have for playing a sin~ 

Firstly this hp that everyone gets is pretty cool, i love running around with 20k + hp but most of all!!!! yeah... MOST OF ALL!!!! I LOVE THIS GOD DAMN 18% HEAL! Never have I wanted to play an assassin so much, running around mobbing things with shadow fang then healing myself for 7k with grimtooth is just insane, please don't change a thing for us assassins and rogues(yeah i love instant cast moonlight dance) apart from GP other then that~ keep it as is

in the meantime monks don't have heal while assassins do

seems "legit"

<facepalm> on Gravity ideas

#41 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

in the meantime monks don't have heal while assassins do

seems "legit"

<facepalm> on Gravity ideas

Monks are tanks, tanks are expected to be kept alive by healers, when I raid with one of my thief's (Rogue/Assassin) I do it with the mindset that the healers are not going to heal me since it's not their job to keep me alive, they're busy enough with tanks, so any added survivality it's always welcome. 

#42 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

Monks are tanks, tanks are expected to be kept alive by healers, when I raid with one of my thief's (Rogue/Assassin) I do it with the mindset that the healers are not going to heal me since it's not their job to keep me alive, they're busy enough with tanks, so any added survivality it's always welcome. 

I'd complain about rangers being dps and still not having real -nonbugged- survival skills or more important, some sort of self-heal. Rangers might be op dps but if you touch them they're squishier than a SM, and can't heal back at all (unless you can spam heal pets which isnt allowed in pvp instances). I'm not counting with the current "op poison arrow" because I believe that wasn't truly intended either, thus probably being a bug. Fact remains, sins are insane dps class who didnt exactly need to be buffed since they were already strong enough even before this patch, but rangers get the short end of the stick. Both strong dps classes, but one gets a heal while the other is neglected. Guess my ranger will still have to rely solely on pots+Elder for raids while everyone else heals themselves :V

#43 Nostus

Nostus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Every other tank in the game has a self heal, just saying.

#44 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

I'd complain about rangers being dps and still not having real -nonbugged- survival skills or more important, some sort of self-heal. Rangers might be op dps but if you touch them they're squishier than a SM, and can't heal back at all (unless you can spam heal pets which isnt allowed in pvp instances). I'm not counting with the current "op poison arrow" because I believe that wasn't truly intended either, thus probably being a bug. Fact remains, sins are insane dps class who didnt exactly need to be buffed since they were already strong enough even before this patch, but rangers get the short end of the stick. Both strong dps classes, but one gets a heal while the other is neglected. Guess my ranger will still have to rely solely on pots+Elder for raids while everyone else heals themselves :V

I'd like to agree with you but I've been destroyed by rangers so easily many times that it has killed all my sympathy for the ranger class.   :sob:

#45 Rodriggo

Rodriggo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:53 AM

So yeah, magic based classes got fücked over, check:

*Pics*

broken dagger :v  :heh:

Aaaaaand a question: I don't usually play as a soulmaker so I'm not sure if... have the sm's colo weapon always been called "something something scythe"? o.o or is it a new visual bug? lol

Actually, i always saw this as "one advanced class of each starter class can heal properly". Soulmakers, priests, warriors, rogues, sorcerers and beastmasters had healing skills (i'm not considering knight's aura heal because it sucked so hard before this last patch and putting even 1 point there was an epic fail) and crecentias, monks, knights, assassins, wizards and rangers had to depend of pots/pets. Not so complicated or unbalanced for me, even fair i'd say... even for monks, in a way.

Now the story is kinda different. Leaving the sorcs supah nerf aside, the great change made to that logic, is because of the sin's heal >.< (which, btw i've just read about, i don't have a sin to experiment with D: )

So... sins can heal themselves and knights can heal properly now. Ergo, my theory is completely destroyed. My big question here is: if they got that new/improved effects... why did not monks? Did sins really need it more? They already had their armor to survive AoEs (and some eventual random attack) until they wait for healing from the support team, while monks need to be always on the front line taking damage :/

Kinda unfair for rogues too. Makes me think sins are Mario and rogues are Luigi :(

EDIT: I'm a noob with multiquoting :B

Edited by Rodriggo, 19 December 2013 - 07:21 AM.

#46 Ishvarna

Ishvarna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

Am I imagining things or has dodge (and AGI stacking in general) gotten way better since the patch? A lot of the new skill changes seem to scale better with Crit than they do with attack power, and in pvp I'm noticing you have to pretty much match your opponent point for point on AGI otherwise you'll never be able to touch them while they dismantle you at will.

#47 OccultPriest

OccultPriest

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

My DPS SoulMaker crit is broken I attempted to fix it with these three

builds and failed

agi 41  agi 6    agi 70

int 41   int 80   int 12          

from these three builds i tried my crit only changed 1% for or against

#48 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

broken dagger :v  :heh:

Aaaaaand a question: I don't usually play as a soulmaker so I'm not sure if... have the sm's colo weapon always been called "something something scythe"? o.o or is it a new visual bug? lol

Yeah, went full retard and unequipped it before using spinel repair kit :v

And now that you mention it... NO. WHAT THE -_-.

#49 Lukiner

Lukiner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

Every other tank in the game has a self heal, just saying.

^

this

#50 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

Lol at the logic of some people.

Monk should logically be given a heal. No idea why sins have one when shadow armor was enough... I mean, monks were once acolytes...

But i guess 95% of the community didn't play monk to figure that out before.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users