T2 sword failed on +7 and destroyed - Page 2 - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

T2 sword failed on +7 and destroyed

32 replies to this topic

#26 ronreamz

ronreamz

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

IGN: Ansina

I refined my T2 weap.it broke when i made it to +3..i made this bcos it says there "Under +10 enhanced could be failed with -1 penalty...so it means it wont break at all. please give me back my T2 weap !!

#27 107130201140323330

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

Funny to read this topic.

I quitted this game and I came back from 4 months of great life, and I saw the new ubber "patch". I thought my awesome T1 would not break because of the description.And it broke at +9.I cried...I cried....A LOT!!!!!

Now I'm a HARDCORE player with a white bow. Should I submit a ticket or continue to be awesome with a white bow?

#28 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

Um not to be the grammatical party-pooper, but... everyone's saying that it says that < 10 gear will not be broken, however:

Refinement can be proceed with equipment, refine stone and refine material. Under +10 enhanced equipment could be failed with -1 penalty. Over +11 enhanced equipment can be destroyed or initialized to +10 graded if its failed.

"Under +10 enhanced equipment could be failed with -1 penalty." says nothing about the possibility of it breaking, but doesn't say that it won't break.  So yeah.

#29 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Odin-Ch13

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

It doesn't, but even then, they have to warn their players that their items will break. That actually IS the problem. IT DOESN'T SAY IT WONT'T BREAK. People who worked hard to get their weapons (I'm sure you know how it feels to raid endlessly without getting stuff, aku) and upgrading them are just getting their balls kicked by upgrading their stuffs and losing them. They didn't say that it won't break, but they better have. It's not our fault, it's the damn translator's fault and partly the GM's and CM's for not warning us.

#30 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

It doesn't, but even then, they have to warn their players that their items will break. That actually IS the problem. IT DOESN'T SAY IT WONT'T BREAK. People who worked hard to get their weapons (I'm sure you know how it feels to raid endlessly without getting stuff, aku) and upgrading them are just getting their balls kicked by upgrading their stuffs and losing them. They didn't say that it won't break, but they better have. It's not our fault, it's the damn translator's fault and partly the GM's and CM's for not warning us.

Oh yh I know, I'm just being the Grammar -_-... or... uh... English... sentence... logic... -_-? @_@

#31 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Um not to be the grammatical party-pooper, but... everyone's saying that it says that < 10 gear will not be broken, however:

Refinement can be proceed with equipment, refine stone and refine material. Under +10 enhanced equipment could be failed with -1 penalty. Over +11 enhanced equipment can be destroyed or initialized to +10 graded if its failed.

"Under +10 enhanced equipment could be failed with -1 penalty." says nothing about the possibility of it breaking, but doesn't say that it won't break.  So yeah.

I read this and take it exactly the way the bradium description read.  If your item is 0 and the refinement fails and goes to -1 that means it will break.  However, if your item is +1 or higher and the refinement fails it would go back to 0 and hence should not break.  But our items are breaking at a significantly higher level and should not be.

I believe the ones who files a bug report deserver to get something back.  I didnt waste my time, I've already got my quiver back, but should get something back for this bug.

The bug is either in the refinement process, or in the description of it's process, take you pick.

#32 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

We shouldn't be having to interpret what a description says. Either they get better, more clear English translations (and not fail engrish), or GM/CMs themselves make some thread/article explaining exactly how this works. Exact. Players shouldn't have to be guessing what may or may not mean. 

This new refining system seems completely p2w to me. Quite so. I assume you need infinium for even a +1 to not break, but I'm even scared of refining with infinium because I don't trust if its working or not. I cannot afford to lose my weapon, and I know very well that risking it and having to send a ticket later means I'll have to weeks or months 'til they finally reply to me, IF they do and my ticket isnt lost in the dust.

Pro-tip= Don't attempt ANY kind of refinement with ANY kind of item (kp or not) unless you have another weapon or can afford to lose one.

Bugged patch be heavy bugged.

#33 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

Pro-tip= Don't attempt ANY kind of refinement with ANY kind of item (kp or not) unless you have another weapon or can afford to lose one.

Bugged patch be heavy bugged.

My word

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users