you've been disconnected due to a time gap between you and the sever? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

you've been disconnected due to a time gap between you and the sever?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vaithaya

vaithaya

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

please help me fix this.Been getting delays like crazy.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

Your connection is lousy. Either you're on wifi and it's bad (wifi frequently sucks, and you should always rule that out when having connection problems, by using a wired connection), your router is in a bad state, your connection is bogged down by bittorrent uploads, your ISP sucks, or there's a bad route between your ISP and gravity.

Use wired connection, reboot router, go on a bittorrent witchhunt (burning of torrenting roommates is optional, but recommended) (these address the first three problems above in order...) , and, assuming these haven't fixed it, perform a tracert and post it.

#3 Darkopolypse

Darkopolypse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

ok well let me first say my ISP doesnt suck, I am wired, there are no torrenters on the network cause its just me and I several times since the santa clause update have gotten disconnects when I switch maps and many times have gotten this same warning. so tell me how to perform this tracert thing so I can submit it cause I will submit one every single time I am disconnected. which is very often since I am disconnected every single time I even use a fly wing. I cant walk either cause I start jumping around like crazy. I love this game but lately its like more and more is going wrong. one thing I have noticed is the server is constantly flooded with bots and when they are reported 2 more replace it, and these stupid bots in all the cities flooding ppls whispers with gold adds cant be doin any good either. that lil chat block thing that was implemented doesnt work either, I've updated it with the new stuff being sent to me and the whispers still come through, and some how even when u block those stupid spamming bots they still whisper you. I know a lot of the servers issue started with the merge and all that merge did was took the few thousand bots on each and turn it into severeal thousand. I can garuntee u that at least 50% of the active players are all botters. just implement the safe guard system that every other server uses and the bots wont be able to connect any more. I really dont understand y iRO is the only ones not using the safe guard program. I have gone and played on the kRO client and every single person u run in to out of the thousands active is a live person and not a bot. I'm sry for going off a little bit but this is just getting crazy. its like u want the bots on the server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users