#1 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

If anyone is like me, you probably sit on items until a good time to use them pop up.

I hoarded my Round 1 Reward Boxes to save storage space and decided to use them now to refine gear. I cracked them open to get the Karnium so I can trade them for Infinium to protect my gear. Instead of Karnium, they give me Blessing Powder. At first I thought it was cool since Blessing Powder increases refine success by 50% but Blessing Powder replaces Polinium in the refine slot and does not protect equipment from breaking.

I've already submitted my ticket since this is far from the outcome I desired but let this serve as a heads up for anyone that still has these boxes. If you already have a lot of Infinium this would be great for you.

#2 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

In about 30-40 mins of farming sandarman I'm capable of getting 60+ of the Broken Letter E, which, combined with the surplus other letters found, is enough for 2 ordinary supply boxes from the kafra.  Therefore, I get 2 infinium, 2 Master Battle Manual Orders, 20 Explorer Red Potions, and 20 Explorer Blue potions about every half hour or so.  Frankly, I was glad when I opened up my reward boxes and got blessing powder, since I'm quite overwhelmed with Infinium atm actually.

#3 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

I know all about the Ordinary supplies box and get them myself for grinding with the Master Battle Manual. My problem with giving me Blessing Powder rather than Karnium is that I already earned refinement protection through the colo event. I don't want to have to grind further to gain a resource that I should be able to freely convert. I don't need Blessing Powder since I have hundreds of Polinium I need to use.

#4 ItsFierce

ItsFierce

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

If anyone is like me, you probably sit on items until a good time to use them pop up.

I hoarded my Round 1 Reward Boxes to save storage space and decided to use them now to refine gear. I cracked them open to get the Karnium so I can trade them for Infinium to protect my gear. Instead of Karnium, they give me Blessing Powder. At first I thought it was cool since Blessing Powder increases refine success by 50% but Blessing Powder replaces Polinium in the refine slot and does not protect equipment from breaking.

I've already submitted my ticket since this is far from the outcome I desired but let this serve as a heads up for anyone that still has these boxes. If you already have a lot of Infinium this would be great for you.

You're talking about the boxes from that colo event way back? ...It's been a good while since then, I can't believe you held on for that long.

Best of luck getting your Karnium/Infinium...I think we all know the GMs have their hands full with tickets right now.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users