363 replies to this topic

#26 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

These are not likely final stat systems.  RIght now the studio are making adjustments based on feedback and playthrough, it is a work in progress.  Right now we are the only version to have this update so we are their test bed for the update.

I know we have passed on the Monks plight with the int/str situation and other feedback regarding matt has also been discussed.  Please be patient.

#27 2150131215183956653

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

How the Assassin Job Change will be fixed?

My 39 lvl thief (quest made) will be logged as a thief or will be an assassin already?

Do I have to go back to Eremis Guile?

Just "Fixed" sounds vague. =/

#28 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

What are you on about? The passive is exactly the same as before and will be just as good, provided they get it working properly.

implying the passive int atk modifier stat will stack with spiritual cadence, i hope they don't neutralize each other....

#29 satan1111

satan1111

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

colo...rangers....OP....remember? pls fix that.

#30 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

These are not likely final stat systems.  RIght now the studio are making adjustments based on feedback and playthrough, it is a work in progress.  Right now we are the only version to have this update so we are their test bed for the update.

I know we have passed on the Monks plight with the int/str situation and other feedback regarding matt has also been discussed.  Please be patient.

cuts myself* that means monks will be troll tier at least until the next year ;´D

#31 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

ummmmmm i hope this fixes things.

ATM all i can think of as a sorc is...will i have to keep my fingers crossed for a hit? and then again for a crit?

#32 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

implying the passive int atk modifier stat will stack with spiritual cadence, i hope they don't neutralize each other....

You are misunderstanding something.

Monks MATK stat is just a decoration. It does nothing for us on our skills. The Cadence passive has always converted INT into PATK or directly added our MATK to our PATK total, depending on how they have it coded.

Master class gear seems to be heavily STR favored Monks though with INT coming only on a few gear pieces and in fewer amounts. My guess is that they want us to treat INT as a bonus stat, like Battle Tactics for Knight/War. If that's the case they may actually need to buff amount of ATK Cadence gives since it seems that INT will be scarce for Monks in the Master levels.

#33 Biyoh

Biyoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Will anything be done about the failure rate of disassembling equipment? 90% failure is a bit more than excessive for how many stones it takes to take anything apart. A 50% would be fine instead of getting 10 drops and 9/10 fail to give you anything at all. :/

#34 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

Assassins should have dodge. Rogue should have Hit. This is unbelievable.

#35 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

The current system is actually good since Sins have Shadow Armor on a stupidly short cooldown as well as a spammable self heal.

Rogues never had damage mitigation and had to rely on their healing and RNG to not crit them on huge attacks.

#36 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

Assassins need to be accurate to kill their targets

Rogues need to be swift to steal things without anyone noticing

Spoiler

#37 2150131215183956653

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

In a game with an unbelievible low crit rate, this kind of misundertood is understandable lol

#38 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

I guess I have to see later. -_- Coz I was thinking that Dark Illusions need accuracy to hit. I knew every Rogues are mad whenever they miss. Assassins have good hit rate already. so .. uhh.... *droll*

#39 Aises

Aises

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

WTF why the ranger's stat has been nerfed? dont you know that the more agi you have the more hit rate you can do before? also why the hell you remove the dodge rate from our stats such as rangers, assassin and rogue? WHAT IS OUR SURVIVABILITY? Ranges, assassin and rogues relies on dodge just to survive.

#40 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

God I hope the EXP is adjusted.  Getting 1 MP per monster that's 5 levels above me and 6 MP per quest is painful.  So painful that I started cleaning my kitchen to take a break from grinding, because cleaning my kitchen felt like less of a chore in comparison.

#41 Pandapoop

Pandapoop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

God I hope the EXP is adjusted.  Getting 1 MP per monster that's 5 levels above me and 6 MP per quest is painful.  So painful that I started cleaning my kitchen to take a break from grinding, because cleaning my kitchen felt like less of a chore in comparison.

THIS! Just make it so that farming outside makes more sense to do than in a bugged xp map.

#42 hsn22

hsn22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

I guess I have to see later. -_- Coz I was thinking that Dark Illusions need accuracy to hit. I knew every Rogues are mad whenever they miss. Assassins have good hit rate already. so .. uhh.... *droll*

lol, when you say assassins have good hit rate is it based on the fact that you don't play an assassin (assumption)?

jk ;)))))))

#43 wewez

wewez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

from the table, i notice that for all class, some was saying Int 1 = atk power +2 but the others atk power +4. how is this possible?

#44 Electrophoric

Electrophoric

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

WTF why the ranger's stat has been nerfed? dont you know that the more agi you have the more hit rate you can do before? also why the hell you remove the dodge rate from our stats such as rangers, assassin and rogue? WHAT IS OUR SURVIVABILITY? Ranges, assassin and rogues relies on dodge just to survive.

If you have a spare moment, let me tell you about the survivability of non-ranger classes in colo lately...

The dmg for us magic users has been like crap since the update, so take a chill pill... ranger class should be the last to flip out over this upcoming patch.

Edited by Electrophoric, 23 December 2013 - 12:23 AM.

#45 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

from the table, i notice that for all class, some was saying Int 1 = atk power +2 but the others atk power +4. how is this possible?

yeah...the wiz and cres (section) atk power from int is confusing....

for wiz its says atk power +2 for all classes...and for cres it say atk power +4 for all classes

Edited by nashR2, 23 December 2013 - 12:19 AM.

#46 animeregion

animeregion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Server:Odin, Vanir

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

I kind of like the new stat layout STR, AGI, INT, WIS, and VIT where boosted for the 1 stat point. I hope this wont change much. Now for my small rant Sorcerer skills are lacking like LoR before update was fine after update my LoR wont heal no more then 96 HP... oh well maybe ill go back Vanir Server for a bit.

#47 stegosaurus

stegosaurus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channel 8

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

For the stat reset, are we able to hold onto it in our storage for as long as we want? Or is it like the skill resets being sold by the Kafras, and it'll get removed from our inventories at a certain date?

Also, any news on whether Victory Points are fixed? :p_conf:

#48 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

I kind of like the new stat layout STR, AGI, INT, WIS, and VIT where boosted for the 1 stat point. I hope this wont change much. Now for my small rant Sorcerer skills are lacking like LoR before update was fine after update my LoR wont heal no more then 96 HP... oh well maybe ill go back Vanir Server for a bit.

is lor based on matk or atk?

#49 3445130822061038267

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

^ This.

Means that MAttack has not been fixed i'm assuming? It would be nice then, heimdallr if you reinforce that as a priority to them. Over and above whether or not sins/rogues should get hit/dodge. (which, by the way, i would very much prefer hit over dodge, so i don't know why sins are crying). But anyway... Patience is in abundant supply, for things non-game related. The reason why patience is in short supply over the things that are being implemented is because of an imbalance, if EVERYONE were completely useless, it wouldn't make so much of a difference, but the fact that there is a clear imbalance is what irritates people tremendously. Look, no rangers on the forums asking for more changes, wonder why? :)

If there was one, he'd be a good mature gamer. Sadly, that exists in short supply around here. Similarly, you guys, the link to the dev's also need to realise that even though the majority of the community will just watch your every word like hawks, they do not mean ill... It's just that thus far, it hasn't been handled particularly well. Maybe the feedback should be better utilised! Prioritising certain bugs/fixes is of utmost importance, and that, hasn't been done.

Furthermore, the events being presently run by warpportal do not suggest that the game is a "work in progress" why put out an event for clearing an end-game dungeon, if the dungeon can be finished solo? Granted, not knowing that the patch would be that imbalanced, is an excuse, what is not an excuse is why those events were not taken down immediately? It's saying to people, if you're a ranger, go, win colo (5times a day), go solo the bosses (yes, this takes you an hourand a half, but other classes take 3hours, so don't worry)... Whereas, if you're other classes, basically, "don't log in.".

Sums up to: Not good management of your player base. Just saying.

#50 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

Wait, why is there no magic attack? Are physical and magic attack condensed into just Attack?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users