Cowboykiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

To all the monks: The only problem I have ever had since the patch is PvP with misses and hits. I'm quite boss in Dair Desert and have no probs. Ya a few misses here and there.. but it's because the mobs are higher in level.. it's a given... As for stats. I still balance between STR/INT and trickle the rest into AGI. It works for me and I am playing perfectly fine... I like that my guillotine fists are B.A. now... Before it was like, "Woo..." now it's like "HELL YAAA!!!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!"  As long as PvP gets fixed and a few minor stat adjustments are made... I think Monks are good where they're at. 

#52 crossmyheart

crossmyheart

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

PLS FIX THE VMIR TRANSFORMATION BUG! WHEREIN SOMEONE CAN CANCEL IT AND BE FULL HEAL AGAIN AND AGAIN!! IT'S ANNOYING ESPECIALLY IN COLO.. UNLI FULL HEAL! GG! >_<

#53 7034130818020750223

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

These are not likely final stat systems.  RIght now the studio are making adjustments based on feedback and playthrough, it is a work in progress.  Right now we are the only version to have this update so we are their test bed for the update.

I know we have passed on the Monks plight with the int/str situation and other feedback regarding matt has also been discussed.  Please be patient.

Thank you for admitting that this is the test server for this. I knew it felt wonky for some reason. Now, if you could reset vit to a lower number per point, that'd make the gear progression actually matter again.

I guess I have to see later. -_- Coz I was thinking that Dark Illusions need accuracy to hit. I knew every Rogues are mad whenever they miss. Assassins have good hit rate already. so .. uhh.... *droll*

Um... I main a rogue. I don't miss, because of my particular build. blame the people that think max str is the way to go.

WTF why the ranger's stat has been nerfed? dont you know that the more agi you have the more hit rate you can do before? also why the hell you remove the dodge rate from our stats such as rangers, assassin and rogue? WHAT IS OUR SURVIVABILITY? Ranges, assassin and rogues relies on dodge just to survive.

Clearly, you didn't read. Dodge did not change. Hit is now doubled for everyone base, and rangers have even more of it.

#54 SimonSeville08

SimonSeville08

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

Errr... what about the VP drops on raids? What about the lutie snowflake drops from monsters? what about every bugs I didn't mention? I'm sure there are a lot of other bugs out there that needs attention

#55 animeregion

animeregion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Server:Odin, Vanir

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

God I hope the EXP is adjusted.  Getting 1 MP per monster that's 5 levels above me and 6 MP per quest is painful.  So painful that I started cleaning my kitchen to take a break from grinding, because cleaning my kitchen felt like less of a chore in comparison.

I kind of hope that the Master Level Point system wont be adjusted. I seen too many good games end up to be boring if people got a fast level up system. Plus this is the next part of the job system. To me people need to step up and work for there levels by crafting, quests, ect...

#56 Pandapoop

Pandapoop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

These are not likely final stat systems.  RIght now the studio are making adjustments based on feedback and playthrough, it is a work in progress.  Right now we are the only version to have this update so we are their test bed for the update.

I know we have passed on the Monks plight with the int/str situation and other feedback regarding matt has also been discussed.  Please be patient.

I just realized that I just saw Heim meddle in RO2... o.o did he move from RO1 permanently?

#57 Cowboykiller

Cowboykiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

Okay guys... This is the way I'm understanding this... It says Attk Power... It does not say Phys. Attack power or Magical attk power... So say you were a wizard... Putting point into INT would put point into attk power - but if that wizard puts points into STR the bonus stat would then come in... 

Monks -- Putting points in STR & INT will affect Attk power the same... Investing in either is fine... However, they need to figure out the Cadence still... don't worry they will.. The bonus stat in this case would be AGI.....

This is my interpretation... But I could be wrong.. 

Simply put: 

No more (mATK or pATK)

Now it's ATK Power.

Magical Classes invest into INT for ATK power

Melee/Ranged DPS classes invest in STR for ATK power

The other "unlikely" stat will benefit you because of its "bonus"

Edited by Cowboykiller, 23 December 2013 - 12:35 AM.

#58 7034130818020750223

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

I kind of hope that the Master Level Point system wont be adjusted. I seen too many good games end up to be boring if people got a fast level up system. Plus this is the next part of the job system. To me people need to step up and work for there levels by crafting, quests, ect...

I can agree with the earning it instead of farming it with little to no effort, just a lot of time. And I can agree with the 10% penalty on death, as that's the risk you take. But the main problem I have atm is 35k for a single skill point, and it seems like you can get one per master level available, and that's it. Imagine saving up 34000 and your friends ask you to raid. Then you get randomly one-shotted in every boss fight. Let's assume it's CoA, five bosses. Suddenly, you're down to about 20k MP, give or take what piddly amount you gain from the enemies you fight. Yes, I know that raiding is by nature a risk to life, but how many people do you think currently flat-out refuse to because they are close to a nearly-obscene requirement of farming to get one little thing?

#59 Lherana

Lherana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

is lor based on matk or atk?

supposed to be based on Matk...like % of your Matk... but somehow LOR, earth emblem and basically most of our skills don't work as per their description...

#60 YukiSagi

YukiSagi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

Can we log-in now? Lol. I still can't connect >_<

Nvm, it's patching now.

Edited by YukiSagi, 23 December 2013 - 12:44 AM.

#61 7034130818020750223

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

Save that url.

#62 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts

Will the raid dungeons drop Victory points or will i have to wait longer to get access to higher tier dungeons

#63 Cowboykiller

Cowboykiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

No - server still down. It was posted that it MIGHT be up by 2am [server time].. However, I don't think it will be up till 3am. 

#64 Niiiyu

Niiiyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Server:Aura Kingdom~

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Okay so Earth Emblem=Not fixed.

Intelligence= Not fixed.

Rangers=Not nerfed.

Hit on PvP=Not fixed.

What you DID fix? Making SURE we die more often by increasing monster hit rate so you greedy people can make more money off us having to buy those stupid purple spinels. Good job. GREAATT maint.

#65 YukiSagi

YukiSagi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Thanks! :)

#66 Lherana

Lherana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:47 AM

I can agree with the earning it instead of farming it with little to no effort, just a lot of time. And I can agree with the 10% penalty on death, as that's the risk you take. But the main problem I have atm is 35k for a single skill point, and it seems like you can get one per master level available, and that's it. Imagine saving up 34000 and your friends ask you to raid. Then you get randomly one-shotted in every boss fight. Let's assume it's CoA, five bosses. Suddenly, you're down to about 20k MP, give or take what piddly amount you gain from the enemies you fight. Yes, I know that raiding is by nature a risk to life, but how many people do you think currently flat-out refuse to because they are close to a nearly-obscene requirement of farming to get one little thing?

wait ...what? you mean when you level at Master Level , you do get a skill point? not just the 5 or so points of stat points? ...because i know someone who leveled his mastery level and didn't get any skill point...and we were wondering if the point of leveling your master level is so you get more stat points ...

#67 Cowboykiller

Cowboykiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUSA

Okay so Earth Emblem=Not fixed.

Intelligence= Not fixed.

Rangers=Not nerfed.

Hit on PvP=Not fixed.

What you DID fix? Making SURE we die more often by increasing monster hit rate so you greedy people can make more money off us having to buy those stupid purple spinels. Good job. GREAATT maint.

Wait... You've already confirmed all of that? I thought the server was still down for maintenance... hmmmmm >.>

#68 Niiiyu

Niiiyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

is lor based on matk or atk?

Right now its based off atk that's why it's -_- and all messed up.

#69 7034130818020750223

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:48 AM

wait ...what? you mean when you level at Master Level , you do get a skill point? not just the 5 or so points of stat points? ...because i know someone who leveled his mastery level and didn't get any skill point...and we were wondering if the point of leveling your master level is so you get more stat points ...

Yes. You get five stat points. That's it.

Not sure about master rank, but atm there is zero reason to gain master level, since your skills are all bought.

#70 Niiiyu

Niiiyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:49 AM

Wait... You've already confirmed all of that? I thought the server was still down for maintenance... hmmmmm >.>

Look at what they have put. So unless they change it in the next 20 min or so when the servers are supposed to go back up, I am supposed to assume that they have no fixed any of that.

#71 7034130818020750223

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:49 AM

Right now its based off atk that's why it's -_- and all messed up.

Per these notes, matk and atk are being merged into one.

#72 foxxxtrot

foxxxtrot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

RO2_AOV_class-stats.png

THE VIT 1= DEF 0!???  FOR ALL CLASSES......... Something is wrong in that.

#73 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

from the table, i notice that for all class, some was saying Int 1 = atk power +2 but the others atk power +4. how is this possible?

I think it's just a little laziness. Crescentia has a passive that doubles their PATK/MATK. If that table is accurate hen Cres is only getting a 0.5 scaling on INT into MATK.

To all the monks: The only problem I have ever had since the patch is PvP with misses and hits. I'm quite boss in Dair Desert and have no probs. Ya a few misses here and there.. but it's because the mobs are higher in level.. it's a given... As for stats. I still balance between STR/INT and trickle the rest into AGI. It works for me and I am playing perfectly fine... I like that my guillotine fists are B.A. now... Before it was like, "Woo..." now it's like "HELL YAAA!!!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!"  As long as PvP gets fixed and a few minor stat adjustments are made... I think Monks are good where they're at. 

Most of our stuff is broken and my damage numbers are pretty low for most skills. I've lost a few thousand damage in guillotine and can only surpass an old crit by Landing a GF on a stunned target with the HT debuff on. HT no longer having a cone also severely reduced our potenial DPS despite the higher damage scaling on HT. In order for me to surpass my older numbers I need to max 3/4 the level 10 skills introduced, which would leave me almost nothing for the rest of my build.

Edited by DatMONKey, 23 December 2013 - 12:57 AM.

#74 Pharol

Pharol

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

Per these notes, matk and atk are being merged into one.

I sincerely hope this is true. That way I can just ignore STR completely and actually pay more attention to AGI as a Crecentia.

If monster hit rates are being adjusted, does this mean an end to Assassins and Rangers just soloing everything in the game?

#75 Cowboykiller

Cowboykiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:54 AM

Look at what they have put. So unless they change it in the next 20 min or so when the servers are supposed to go back up, I am supposed to assume that they have no fixed any of that.

I understand... But, most of the time - they fix things as they go. What they initially post for patch notes is like a "Okay guys.. this is our game plan".. and while they are working on those things they are likely able to fix other related problems which surround that focus area. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users