Visitor Leveling & Questing Guide - General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Visitor Leveling & Questing Guide

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

I'll be building this guide as I go along. The goal is to make a guide for Visitors [no class characters] to use to find Quests and Locations for leveling. Not only that but tips and tricks to stay alive.

As a note, they only starting funds I gave my Visitor is a FG Ring w/ Diamond 7, and a Red Flower Bouquet w/ a Garnet 7. 

Levels 1 - 10:

This one is super easy. Just start the quest line from Arua's Fairy at the starting area just outside of the Stone Temple your character first spawns at. Completing this quest line will reward you enough exp to get from 1 - 10.

Note: The last bit of experience gained from walking into the Training Villiage is where you want to dump the quest line. It's no longer valuable to you.

Levels 10 - 20:

Talk to [Weapon Merchant] Dune in Valley of Luxem Tower. (coordinates 5457,5183)

He will offer you a quest if you selection option 2: "You have any jobs for me?". He request's you kill "Bee's" x 20 and bring him the proof.

This quest is repeatable, and awards roughly 8k exp per turn in. You can repeat this quest from 10-20 Easily and quickly with the Choropy Mount. 

Levels 20-

Perform the misc quests in Zant. The Weapon quest starting at the Zant gates, and the other few misc ones in Zant. After that ~

Stick around coordinates 5365,5310 in Zant. Farming the Woopie Prince. It'll net you around 3600 exp a kill, and isn't significantly harder to kill then the other woopies [excluding the Gluttons and King]. There's also some misc woopies spawning in the same area for some bonus exp gain. The Woopie prince spawns about every 20-40 seconds if you keep killing him. So take advantage of the other spawns near by. 

Note: The woopie prince is a quest monster, and as such rewards quest level experience. This is one of the times where killing a monster could be considered questing, because he rewards quest experience in a manner of speaking. 

Edited by Feuer, 24 December 2013 - 01:43 AM.

#2 DrakeClaw

DrakeClaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:18 AM

I really like this idea. I will follow the topic updates... as I wish to lvl my visitor badly.
Thanks Feuer.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

It's not an easy task but will be doing this from 1-230... so yeah... fun times for me to find out how to do it. and catalg it all. 

#4 RobsIroc

RobsIroc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

In my opinion, The Best way to lvl visitor from 1-30 is buy (no requirement) gear with as much strength as possible. Add strength if needed as you lvl, so you can hold the unique that you desire (strength required unique). scroll to zant at lvl 1 fight woopies till lvl 10 or 20, or untill you are bored :). Then scroll to junon and fight moldies until you desire(at least lvl 30). You will be at lvl 30 very quickly. a great buffer is also a requirment to do this method effectively. with the strength gear I have now my cresent moon is equiped around lvl 5(which requires 171 strength) but not really even needed. If you are going to be a class with strength as main stat I suggest keep adding strength so you can change your gear out with good atck power gear as you level. Im going to try to do this method with dex con etc to see if it works as well so that if im going to choose hawker class for example, I will be adding main stat (dex) instead of strength. This is my 2 sense. Also this method will cost you mats which will cost money because you level so fast at least during these early levels. My highest visitor currently is 94

Edited by RobsIroc, 16 March 2014 - 06:17 PM.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:04 AM

I'll have to post the update to this soon* My visitor is now lvl 87 lol....

#6 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hi it's me Lalalah, so you're supposed to be over 100 now right?

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

currently my visitor is now 115, but the aspect of single play via questing is now gone. There's not much to do, so Party leveling is the only way aside from single target grinding -lol yeah not going to do that-

#8 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

i got mine visitor lvl 50 curious how far i get :P

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

Atm its uh. 137? somewhere around there? 

After so far, questing was just useless. took WAY too long to level that route, especially as a visitor, and I'm tlaking like 4 hours for 1 level at 90...

#10 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

How awesome is it that you can actually take an hour to level!

#11 DrakeClaw

DrakeClaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

Any updates/additions to this ? 

I am trying to get something done before the Visitor event, but I am really lacking help... 

I am quite in need to the follow up of this guide, anything would be good help...

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users