Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:09 AM

I don't want o be a noob about this but there isn't much info. I just got my ranger to master level 2, and I got more stat points, but no skill points. 

what do you do to get more skill points as a master class?

#2 mikkan4ge

mikkan4ge

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

Its Worth 35k Mastery points per 1 skill point @ morroc.

#3 Lukiner

Lukiner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

Its Worth 35k Mastery points per 1 skill point @ morroc.

imho worst idea of the year.... specially when you need mastery points for levelling/ranking master class and buying mats/Polinium

we should get skill points per new master level for free not from stupidly expensive skills scroll that require us to grind 24/7 like nolifers or bots

Edited by Lukiner, 26 December 2013 - 07:57 AM.

#4 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

the grind is not worth the skill points. I'm pretty sure they did this to make us busy as they take off for the holidays...so much for that with all this other bull -_- thats happening in game

#5 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

Ok, i had seen that npc there, but that is utterly stupid. it took me 3 days to get 1k worth. 

I'm not even on enough to do that kind of thing.

I haven't even gotten any colo equips for my chars because i'm not around that much to play. 

#6 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

It is incredibly unfair that we have to spend MP on mats and so, being that mobs give a pitiful amount of those. Some quests give a lot, I know, but those same quests are about going really far in Dayr Desert to kill lvl 60 mobs that give you 0.001MP which shouldn't be that way, at all.

I'm still not sure if I should lvl up my sorc and priest that are already masters and that they're still at lvl 1, both are alquemists and I really don't feel like losing the points I've gained so I can buy mats. I dunno.

#7 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

Man this is starting to feel like RO1 all over again. I started playing RO2 to get away from the endless grind.

I don't mind a little bit of grind, but not endless....

#8 Motumbo

Motumbo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

where?

#9 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

the Cat NPC beside the Master NPC

#10 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:43 AM

It is incredibly unfair that we have to spend MP on mats and so, being that mobs give a pitiful amount of those. Some quests give a lot, I know, but those same quests are about going really far in Dayr Desert to kill lvl 60 mobs that give you 0.001MP which shouldn't be that way, at all.

I'm still not sure if I should lvl up my sorc and priest that are already masters and that they're still at lvl 1, both are alquemists and I really don't feel like losing the points I've gained so I can buy mats. I dunno.

grind to get mats instead. Letters drop pretty readily so you can skip the polinum.  buying mats is for those who grind but have really bad luck w/ the RNG.

#11 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

grind to get mats instead. Letters drop pretty readily so you can skip the polinum.  buying mats is for those who grind but have really bad luck w/ the RNG.

Can u really grind with a sorc or priest right now? It'd take ages.

#12 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

The stupid thing is 700mil total exp for 20 points. Even when we talking about classic RO1, 700 mil is total exp for job lv 1-50 then job lv 1-65 which over 100 skill points (rest 200m exp for last 5 job levels)

#13 7517130609154355683

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

The stupid thing is 700mil total exp for 20 points....

Then don't get all 20 pts.  You don't need it anyways...  Besides, by the time you gring all the geat required to make a character a jack of all trades, you'll probably have all that mp...

FS and DPS priest combined?  DPS and Tank knight combined?  why?.... >.>  seems to be the only reason to get all the extra skill pts.  

#14 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

Then don't get all 20 pts.  You don't need it anyways...  Besides, by the time you gring all the geat required to make a character a jack of all trades, you'll probably have all that mp...

FS and DPS priest combined?  DPS and Tank knight combined?  why?.... >.>  seems to be the only reason to get all the extra skill pts.  

Most people want to put the points towards the 43-46 new points available to all classes (which means we only get access to just under half of them at best, and that's if you don't add to any new skills).  The ML skill grades are all covered in new features.

#15 noobslayer48

noobslayer48

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:41 PM

without these skill resets, we wouldn't even been able to put 1 point into ymir transformations, that says a lot to me

#16 SonicTMP

SonicTMP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationAlone in the dishwasher

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

I can't speak for priests but I it's a rough differance of 10 points between dps and tank spec knights. And it's going to take something like 14 to max out the common extended skills. I wouldn't waste those last few trying to fully hybrid.

#17 GiggleFairy

GiggleFairy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:10 AM

i don't mind certain grinds but this is one of the worst. 35k for a skill point is to high and the MP gain is way to small.i can see dropping skill points to 500 or 2500 mp to purchase with how difficult it is to farm mp atm. hope they make everything smoother on the future patches.

Edited by GiggleFairy, 29 December 2013 - 02:11 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users