How to activate a suspended account - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to activate a suspended account

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ehsan2010

ehsan2010

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:25 AM

please tell me how to activate my suspended account i m not able to play my character

#2 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

then it's not only me and a number of people discussing on the other threads...

weird thing is, i can still play mine, while i can't open my account on wp's website

try sending a ticket through support, i've sent mine but it's only been a day so i'm sure i won't get a quick reply

#3 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

please tell me how to activate my suspended account i m not able to play my character

You will need to send a ticket to the GMs to help you with that matter.

To send a ticket:

First, register a WP support account here. After logging into your support account submit a ticket explaining your situation here. This support account will help you track ticket(s) status and read GMs responses and reply to them.

then it's not only me and a number of people discussing on the other threads...

weird thing is, i can still play mine, while i can't open my account on wp's website

try sending a ticket through support, i've sent mine but it's only been a day so i'm sure i won't get a quick reply

If you get a suspension msg on the WP website then your WP account was automatically locked due to attempted login from another location than the usual as a security measure. Example: logging from another country / IP or through a proxy. Can be resolved by sending a ticket as well.

#4 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

If you get a suspension msg on the WP website then your WP account was automatically locked due to attempted login from another location than the usual as a security measure. Example: logging from another country / IP or through a proxy. Can be resolved by sending a ticket as well.

yeah, already sent the ticket yesterday :)

#5 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

To activate a suspended account.

There is no secret loophole to get your RO account unbanned. What you need to do is submit a ticket via support.warpportal.com. When submitting the ticket make sure that you are using good spelling/grammer. It doesn't need to be professional, but just good enough for the staff to understand you better.

Provide good evidence. Justification as to why you are innocence.

The story. If you have a bad story, you will be in for a long wait. Leave unneccessary information out of your story. Include only facts.

Confidence. Confidence will only help you pick up girls at the bars. It won't help you get your account unbanned. Exclude all confident act out of your emails as this will make the GMs think that you are -_-y.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users