150 replies to this topic

#76 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

Pre renewal Wizard class characters where hands down the best mass damage dealers with the best AoE skills... AT A COST> they had to forgoe a shield and had weak HP mods. NOW dragon breath is the new wizard class and i'll one up it. they ONE SHOT PEOPLE, UNLIKE WIZARD ever did. and all this AND they can wear a shield/ combat knife?!?!?! LMFAO. AND having one of the HIGHEST HP MODS IN THE GAME??? are you still defending this at this point? why even be a wizard for AoE damage now. they changed wizard class into a slow down team, so if you wanna be good for woe you dont focus on your damage any more. you have to worry about dying like a little b*tch and all you can do to others is make them walk slower or freeze them, so that the REAL wizard can come on over and dragon breath them for you. lol.

Agreed, i think i love you! the only point after all is that gloomy shyness got disabled for woe even if Db still overpowered, ah DB also hits hide and cloak characters! amazing no? a storm gust could do that?

#77 MrMajestic

MrMajestic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:35 PM

Agreed, i think i love you! the only point after all is that gloomy shyness got disabled for woe even if Db still overpowered, ah DB also hits hide and cloak characters! amazing no? a storm gust could do that?

hopefully if i keep posting logic all over these threads the GMs will catch some of it and ignore some trolls that will sit there and defend there OP characters to there dying *breaths*. PUN intended.

#78 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:40 AM

DB does not hit characters using Hide. Maybe you timed it wrong?

Just use Fire armor. It helps.

#79 Nombus

Nombus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

Fire armor and GR are about the only thing that help. Dragon's breath is far too powerful in its current state, people are often using fire armor as their default armor despite AoE magic because there simply isn't any comparison between them.

Dragons Breath needs to be reducable by racial reductions, and even then could use a debuff either by means of cooldown or damage reduction. It is unreasonable how one of the most durable classes in game completely outdamages the AoE of "glass cannon" classes.

#80 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

I think just 1 little idea! STOP making Dragons Breath and Clashing Spiral UNS-topeable in woe! nerf that or unerf the other classes! like magic(at least that items like phen cards works in woe) or rapid smiting, its the same as cs, but its weaker less spameable and can be stoped, that sounds fair?

#81 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:44 PM

Disable the usage of Runes and Rune Skills inside areas where skills should be blocked (ex. inside Classical Pluck). Watching RK's destroy CP team while STANDING INSIDE CP use skills/items that proc skills is just asinine.

#82 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:54 PM

MAN I didn't realize dragon breath was magical! That means it must not be blocked by pneuma oh my god!(/sarcasm need to include this before heim comes in here and is like "what's pneuma?")

#83 Kheilon

Kheilon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:32 AM

I would like to propose a revision to Dragon Howling and Fear status. Are they reading the thread? Lol.

Make Fear status ailment chance from Dragon Howling to 8 percent per skill level (64 at Level 5) and an increase by 6 percent per Dragon Training level (36 at Level 5), to a hundred percent at level 5 on both skills. This is for people to get this skill and not to make Rune Knights to have a general skill build. All Rune Knights are just getting Dragon Breath, Rune Mastery, and Ignition Break. Skills like Dragon Howling and those in the Spear tree (Phantom Thrust and Hundred Spear) just suck and impractical to get. Come on, there are probably thousands of players that say so.
Reduce the skill cooldown to 1 minute. The current cooldown is pointless for a skill that does a 2-second stop to any opponent in a certain chance.
Increase the Fear status duration to 3 seconds. Not everyone is pro to react to a 2-second duration ailment then a chaining another disable skill like Wug Bite or another ailment skill like Howling of Mandrake.
After using Dragon Howling, there's a 10 percent per skill level chance that the user will be inflicted a 10% decrease on movement speed for 5 seconds and reduce Dragon Breath damage by 3 percent per skill level for 10 seconds. I think this is a appropriate drawback to this skill that inflicts AoE Fear.

Well...?

#84 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

Well if they'd buff skills like hundred spears...
Then I would agree to debuff Dragon Breath...
Since it's pretty much one of the only skills we have as a third job to use in WoE.. appart from storm blast but... that skill requires stuff.
I don't see why people that play RG's are complaining here about Dragon breath.. when they have Overbrand... a skill far more OP.
And pinpoint attack (don't get me started on pinpoint attack LOL)
If they nerf Dragon Breath then what are RK's gonna have left?
CS? they want to nerf that as well, when clearly it has nothing wrong, only Gloomy does.
Storm blast? I don't see royal guards needing ingredients to blast us with overbrand?
And Genetics can buy their cannon balls out of an NPC...
We have to farm our runes... or buy them at high prices.

Seriously... you people cry too much about this.

#85 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:15 AM

I think just 1 little idea! STOP making Dragons Breath and Clashing Spiral UNS-topeable in woe! nerf that or unerf the other classes! like magic(at least that items like phen cards works in woe) or rapid smiting, its the same as cs, but its weaker less spameable and can be stoped, that sounds fair?

Pneuma blocks both, neither are overpowered. Neither is even significant in a large fight, especially spiral. DB from a high high level RK with very good gear hurts though. WoE is about team fighting, stick around someone that knows how to pneuma. Ridiculous crying.

#86 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:45 PM

Pneuma blocks both, neither are overpowered. Neither is even significant in a large fight, especially spiral. DB from a high high level RK with very good gear hurts though. WoE is about team fighting, stick around someone that knows how to pneuma. Ridiculous crying.

Some one is troling here........ why rune knight have the powert to be have 2 skills unstopeables? even rapid smiting have longer cast than Clashin spiral, also its weaker and can be stoped, LKs and Runes dont even need phen card for db and cs, how many skills do that? not db already ignores all execept element? also the last maintenance nerfed bliding mist, no more have chance to block dragons breath, Ridiculous crying? JUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION, WHY DRAGONS BREATH AND CLASHING SPIRAL CANT BE STOPED? AND DONT EVEN NEED A ITEM LIKE A PHEN CARD TO DO THAT

#87 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:08 PM

Some one is troling here........ why rune knight have the powert to be have 2 skills unstopeables? even rapid smiting have longer cast than Clashin spiral, also its weaker and can be stoped, LKs and Runes dont even need phen card for db and cs, how many skills do that? not db already ignores all execept element? also the last maintenance nerfed bliding mist, no more have chance to block dragons breath, Ridiculous crying? JUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION, WHY DRAGONS BREATH AND CLASHING SPIRAL CANT BE STOPED? AND DONT EVEN NEED A ITEM LIKE A PHEN CARD TO DO THAT

Holy -_- put on a fire armor or pneuma yourself it's not that hard. As for clashing just stay away from RK's. Do you even WoE?

#88 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

Holy -_- put on a fire armor or pneuma yourself it's not that hard. As for clashing just stay away from RK's. Do you even WoE?

"pneuma yourself" yes....a sorcerer can do that....i dont mind about the power of the skill, IF YOU CAN READ TROL, i asking why db and cs cant be stoped, thats all, TROL, i didnt put even 1 thing about the power, happy? again i must repeat the question for this dude in a easy way W-H-Y D-R-A-G-O-N-S B-R-E-A-T-H- A-N-D C-L-A-S-H-I-N-G S-P-I-R-A-L C-A-N-T B-E S-T-O-P-E-D? AND DONT EVEN NEED A ITEM LIKE A PHEN CARD TO DO THAT, aaaaaaaaahh and 1 thing, bliding mist in this last maintenance dont have the chance to block dragons breath anymore.

#89 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:17 PM

W-H-Y E-N-G-L-I-S-H N-O-T U-S-E

#90 LethalJokeChar

LethalJokeChar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

Just stay away from the RK if you are a melee char? Just stay away from the RK if they have a movement speed advantage over you? Just stay away from the RK if you have skills with long cast times? How about you lern to play. That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

And ya know, you guys might like to go off like a broken record saying, "just use pneuma, just use pneuma, just use pneuma," But srsly, aco class is only a 6th of the available classes to play. -_-

#91 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:50 PM

I saw a RK steam roll some people using a build that had something like 30 STR. Left a nasty mess behind after it was all over. :Emo_18:

#92 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:10 PM

I saw a RK steam roll some people using a build that had something like 30 STR. Left a nasty mess behind after it was all over. :Emo_18:

DB build dont need str, pure vit and int, the funny thing is that dragons breath its based in the remaining hp and sp of the caster, but in iro its based on max hp and sp, dont a big deal, i think its fine, but.......cant be stope in woe? =/ also cs

#93 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

pneumaaaaaa ffs

#94 Kintama

Kintama

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:16 PM

It's based on "current hp" and max sp. Holy :Emo_18:, you're a <frakking> stupid :Emo_18: head.

Edited by Oda, 11 February 2011 - 01:10 AM.

#95 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:24 PM

It's based on "current hp" and max sp. Holy :pif:, you're a <frakking> stupid :Emo_14: head.

Agreed. Btw if you're WoE'ing in a guild where NO ONE has pneuma wtf are you doing? Get a f-cking clue. THEY ONLY HAVE 2 SKILLS THAT ARE "OP." Other classes have plenty of skills to use that are useful in many ways. Why debuff the only skills that RK's have? DB is pretty much sh-t anyways if you use a fire armor. Which leaves clashing, oh dear god I forgot you're a Sorcerer you have Wall of Fog... Jesus christ people you all really need to learn your classes. (Btw Hide is also a really cool skill if you're so worried about it.)

#96 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:26 PM

All the nerfs that are being added are strictly because either
a) people are too lazy to level and get to the point where they can EASILY survive the attacks
:Emo_14: people are too stupid to learn new tactics that need to be learned because of renewal

#97 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

Woe is a team effort. Both DB and CS are easily counterable. You're so dumb. Learn to play your class and learn to WoE.

#98 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:21 PM

. because we can't delete posts it seems.

Edited by DrAzzy, 24 March 2011 - 05:22 PM.

#99 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

Woe is a team effort. Both DB and CS are easily counterable. You're so dumb. Learn to play your class and learn to WoE.

Quoted for truth...
If you can't play like a team then don't bother going to WoE... Soloing days in WoE are over. Either you learn or you get killed. DB is basicly the only skill RK's have left... And they want to nerf that one as well? Give me a break. A Non-Tao'd Dragon Breath doesn't hit much. And do keep in mind that it's not that easy to get a Tao Gunka Card.

Now you answer me this, "Why can't RK's break gears (Armor, Shield, Weapon,) with a single Skill like RG's can?", "Why can't RK's Reflect level like RG's can?"

See how retarted your post was? It's a different class... They have different skills and mechanics... You have your pro's and con's and so does my class, live with it.

Edited by iiNote, 24 March 2011 - 05:36 PM.

#100 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:00 AM

Looks like Mefisto needs to learn how to use Spell Breaker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users