FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:51 PM

Looks like Mefisto needs to learn how to use Spell Breaker.

You ever used spell breaker in renewal?
Got more cast time than clashing spiral and it even got delay so in the moment you speal break the CS the RK or LK will cast inmediately again another clashing spiral and the sorcerer will wait for the 1-2 secs delay if suceed.
Also how you can spell break something faster than you?

Now pneuma helps to CS and DB but does every class got that skill? Nope, even if you use pneuma the rk will use storm blast, bowling bash, ignition break or crushing strike.
I think you guys never pvp or woe because seriously dont know what are talking about.

#103 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:29 AM

You ever used spell breaker in renewal?
Got more cast time than clashing spiral and it even got delay so in the moment you speal break the CS the RK or LK will cast inmediately again another clashing spiral and the sorcerer will wait for the 1-2 secs delay if suceed.
Also how you can spell break something faster than you?

Now pneuma helps to CS and DB but does every class got that skill? Nope, even if you use pneuma the rk will use storm blast, bowling bash, ignition break or crushing strike.
I think you guys never pvp or woe because seriously dont know what are talking about.

I actually have, and the cast time isn't bad and there's barely any cast delay to it(Even if you succeed in stopping an opponent's cast). You also have to consider the cast time given to CS/DB(Assuming they haven't been Sacramented). By default, CS and DB have a longer cast time than Spell Breaker. You're probably low on Dex or Cast Time lowering equips or something. Even then if I were a Sorcerer in danger of getting close to an RK while alone, I'd simply Arullo them and be on my way to start a combo starting with Extreme Vacuum. Obviously you haven't WoE'ed before, because there's seriously something wrong if you're the only person left out of your guild running around. And PvP's always been unbalanced and never matters anyways.

The problem was where he claimed CS/DB can't be interrupted when clearly they can be. He should know better as a Sorcerer.

#104 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:47 AM

Sorcerer with appropriate summons can walk all over a RK. Learn to play your class?? D: You can easily beat suras too.

#105 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

Sorcerer with appropriate summons can walk all over a RK. Learn to play your class?? D: You can easily beat suras too.

Lol, you really dont know what are you talking about, kill suras easly? are you stupid? how can survive GoH almost instant or gfist? You are the one who need to know how to post and try those classes, is not that easy.

I actually have, and the cast time isn't bad and there's barely any cast delay to it(Even if you succeed in stopping an opponent's cast). You also have to consider the cast time given to CS/DB(Assuming they haven't been Sacramented). By default, CS and DB have a longer cast time than Spell Breaker. You're probably low on Dex or Cast Time lowering equips or something. Even then if I were a Sorcerer in danger of getting close to an RK while alone, I'd simply Arullo them and be on my way to start a combo starting with Extreme Vacuum. Obviously you haven't WoE'ed before, because there's seriously something wrong if you're the only person left out of your guild running around. And PvP's always been unbalanced and never matters anyways.

The problem was where he claimed CS/DB can't be interrupted when clearly they can be. He should know better as a Sorcerer.

You are right, sorcs can actually have faster cast than RK's but if you use a sorcerer you will know why is not that easy, and absolutely no, CS got faster cast than spell breaker considering that sorcs need to use cast time reduction gears, if the RK got the same gears as the sorc, the cast time will be faster, i tryed it wich is ridiculous.
Sorcs dont have enough magical dmg to kill RKs cause they got int(lot of mdef x_x) and 60k+ hp, even if they fall in cool down and the sorc use full matk gears the RK will survive and CS/DB etcetera etcetera.
You shoud consider use your sorc, you will see by yourself.
This thread is about RK's anyways and i think Clashing Spiral is just too powerful for being trans skill. I remember when gloria domini was the ONLY unstopable skill but i guess RK's are the favorite GM's class :/

Edited by FiskBlack, 02 May 2011 - 06:54 PM.

#106 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

Lol, you really dont know what are you talking about, kill suras easly? are you stupid? how can survive GoH almost instant or gfist? You are the one who need to know how to post and try those classes, is not that easy.

You are right, sorcs can actually have faster cast than RK's but if you use a sorcerer you will know why is not that easy, and absolutely no, CS got faster cast than spell breaker considering that sorcs need to use cast time reduction gears, if the RK got the same gears as the sorc, the cast time will be faster, i tryed it wich is ridiculous.
Sorcs dont have enough magical dmg to kill RKs cause they got int(lot of mdef x_x) and 60k+ hp, even if they fall in cool down and the sorc use full matk gears the RK will survive and CS/DB etcetera etcetera.
You shoud consider use your sorc, you will see by yourself.
This thread is about RK's anyways and i think Clashing Spiral is just too powerful for being trans skill. I remember when gloria domini was the ONLY unstopable skill but i guess RK's are the favorite GM's class :/

I kill RKs sometimes, can't say the same about dying to RKs though.....GoH/CS/DB doesn't hurt much...with proper gears, most gfist won't kill you...unless it's Viri's aaaaaaaah...

Edited by heyxsean, 02 May 2011 - 07:03 PM.

#107 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:07 PM

I kill RKs sometimes, can't say the same about dying to RKs though.....GoH/CS/DB doesn't hurt much...with proper gears, most gfist won't kill you...unless it's Viri's aaaaaaaah...

GoH and gfist dont do much dmg? Even with the correct gears the minimum damage is 35k+ and you will use full defensive gears.
The gfist will almost always kill you i dont get what you are trying to say :/ unless you got GR.
You kill RK's...? Well we are not talking about that maybe they are just newbies or bad players, or you are just too good, depends on what class do you use.
DB is kinda okay, since you can just use a fire armor, the only thing i could ask is cool down cause is just so spameable.

Edited by FiskBlack, 02 May 2011 - 08:08 PM.

#108 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:12 PM

GoH and gfist dont do much dmg? Even with the correct gears the minimum damage is 35k+ and you will use full defensive gears.
The gfist will almost always kill you i dont get what you are trying to say :/ unless you got GR.
You kill RK's...? Well we are not talking about that maybe they are just newbies or bad players, or you are just too good, depends on what class do you use.
DB is kinda okay, since you can just use a fire armor, the only thing i could ask is cool down cause is just so spameable.

Waaaaah? 35k GoH -_-??
Sorcs have zero skill delay...go crazy with your spells...

Edited by heyxsean, 02 May 2011 - 08:12 PM.

#109 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:18 AM

And pets that can block targetted attacks and sac you, goodness that guy is a terrible sorcerer. I know his class better than he does!

#110 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:30 AM

Waaaaah? 35k GoH -_-??
Sorcs have zero skill delay...go crazy with your spells...

Sorcs zero skill delay? You guys seriously dont know what are posting o_o

And pets that can block targetted attacks and sac you, goodness that guy is a terrible sorcerer. I know his class better than he does!

Pets doing sac... Ventus level 3 summon can block long ranged atack but not protect itself making it easy to kill it and you need to stay in that 4x4 range so the sura will just CC and gfist.
Pets doing sac.. you have problems bro...

Edited by FiskBlack, 03 May 2011 - 06:32 AM.

#111 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:17 AM

You should try out all their skills, the little blue one. Water screen is literally sacrifice. Between arullo and water screen if you manage to die you're effing horrible. You can keep a single target locked down and resummon the pet indefinitely until you manage to land a cold mode. Once you do you win! hurr durr you're a baddie

Edited by Viri, 03 May 2011 - 07:23 AM.

#112 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

Sorcs zero skill delay? You guys seriously dont know what are posting o_o

Yeah...lol I don't...you bad.

#113 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:29 AM

You should try out all their skills, the little blue one. Water screen is literally sacrifice. Between arullo and water screen if you manage to die you're effing horrible. You can keep a single target locked down and resummon the pet indefinitely until you manage to land a cold mode. Once you do you win! hurr durr you're a baddie

Sigh, i didnt know that i need to check out that later. But i dont think the summon can survive any atack anyways. Thanks for the info tough.

Yeah...lol I don't...you bad.

Posted Image

Edited by FiskBlack, 03 May 2011 - 07:54 AM.

#114 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:32 AM

You can just keep summoning them, arullo while it eats your one hit. Arullo hits like 95% of the time or something ridiculous. Resummon, relightscreen. Cold shower them. Start psychic wave... if they don't fight back they're coldmoded and dead, otherwise repeat till they cold mode! If you're high level(and have a decent cast time) you can 1 v 1 pretty much any class like that unless they have a similar disable where they can kill your pet then you before releasing you(not cursed circle, deep sleep on you would do it though) Give it a try! Good sorcs are quite fun to duel on sura. Bad ones obviously just drop in a second then go cry on forums D: You can do eeeet

#115 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:38 AM

You can just keep summoning them, arullo while it eats your one hit. Arullo hits like 95% of the time or something ridiculous. Resummon, relightscreen. Cold shower them. Start psychic wave... if they don't fight back they're coldmoded and dead, otherwise repeat till they cold mode! If you're high level(and have a decent cast time) you can 1 v 1 pretty much any class like that unless they have a similar disable where they can kill your pet then you before releasing you(not cursed circle, deep sleep on you would do it though) Give it a try! Good sorcs are quite fun to duel on sura. Bad ones obviously just drop in a second then go cry on forums D: You can do eeeet

Well all summons got 3 mins or something to recast. suras are extremely powerful for sorcs even if you arrullo them they will snap away.
The chance of cold mode is extremely slow, i can tell is 5% or something. You cant dispel rising dragon so the sura will always snap from the cast of the sorcerer sura is one of the most powerful class and sorcs are trutly no foe against them.
Even if the sorc got full demihuman gears it will die in 1 or 2 GoH, bliding mist dont help much so i really dont get your point :/.

Edited by FiskBlack, 03 May 2011 - 07:56 AM.

#116 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

You can dispel the fury portion of rising dragon, even if snap offscreen/around a corner arullo still lands. etc etc

#117 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:54 AM

I don't even know why I'm debating with someone who thinks CS is powerful. ~_~ Good luck, Viri and Sean.

#118 Alca

Alca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:09 PM

Good rule of thumb: If you get oneshotted by CS or DB, your opinion is automatically invalid.

And FiskBlack, learn to play sorc. You obviously haven't even tapped a millimeter of a sorc's real potential.

#119 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:40 AM

He's taking advice, let him try it out a bit first before we continue bashing him. lol

#120 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:36 AM

I don't even know why I'm debating with someone who thinks CS is powerful. ~_~ Good luck, Viri and Sean.

Posted Image

Good rule of thumb: If you get oneshotted by CS or DB, your opinion is automatically invalid.

And FiskBlack, learn to play sorc. You obviously haven't even tapped a millimeter of a sorc's real potential.

Why is invalid? Are you a moderator to say that? Clashing Spiral is extremely strong for being 2nd class skill as i said, a common RK can do mvp easly with gloomy shyness and do 100k+ dmg per clashing spiral at the cost of what 30 sp?
And you are saying isnt powerful?
We are not talking about sorcs, this is a thread about RK's you should read before post!
Sorcerers aren't weak they are good well balanced class.
Lol and i tough i was the one bashing you guys or maybe i'm wrong (?)
Good deal try it by yourself in pvp/woe/pvm you will see what i'm talking about, but you guys dont listen so /tard deal with it.

Edited by FiskBlack, 04 May 2011 - 10:42 AM.

#121 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

You're daft if you think you've made a single valid point so far. CS doesn't matter in endgame play and it was horribly nerfed to oblivion on kRO already. Hundred spear will take its place doing similar damage to CS now. CS itself in endgame play is not unbalanced, it's just the fact that it's a 2nd class skill. They just reversed the rolls of CS and hundred spear so that argument will soon be invalid.

I -_-IN LOVE PONIES THOUGH.

Edited by Viri, 04 May 2011 - 11:45 AM.

#122 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:04 PM

You're daft if you think you've made a single valid point so far. CS doesn't matter in endgame play and it was horribly nerfed to oblivion on kRO already. Hundred spear will take its place doing similar damage to CS now. CS itself in endgame play is not unbalanced, it's just the fact that it's a 2nd class skill. They just reversed the rolls of CS and hundred spear so that argument will soon be invalid.

I -_-IN LOVE PONIES THOUGH.

That is a nice comentary!
We all love ponies bro. Anyways i could love to see hundred spear to be a good skill also we are not talking about kRO, this is iRO. :V

#123 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:08 PM

kro patches get here eventually!

#124 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:14 PM

kro patches get here eventually!

Not all of them iRO gm's are so lazy.

#125 Alca

Alca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

Posted Image

Why is invalid? Are you a moderator to say that? Clashing Spiral is extremely strong for being 2nd class skill as i said, a common RK can do mvp easly with gloomy shyness and do 100k+ dmg per clashing spiral at the cost of what 30 sp?
And you are saying isnt powerful?
We are not talking about sorcs, this is a thread about RK's you should read before post!
Sorcerers aren't weak they are good well balanced class.
Lol and i tough i was the one bashing you guys or maybe i'm wrong (?)
Good deal try it by yourself in pvp/woe/pvm you will see what i'm talking about, but you guys dont listen so /tard deal with it.

I don't have to be a moderator to tell you that you're an inexperienced player, and that your post is nothing more than your own opinion, and not a fact.

I can oneshot MvP's with gfist( A 2nd class skill), I honestly don't see your point. You're the only one here implying sorc's are a weak class(I can quote you on that if you want), you should read before you post. I've had an RK, and it's only OP if you were double belted, burning stat foods, and had a hammer. But then again, what isn't?

We don't listen to you because you're ignorant of the fact that an average, everyday RK isn't as OP as you think it is. A majority of the posters here who have disagreed with you have more WoE/PvP/PvM experience than you, yet you still insist on being right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users