• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#101 Bomm

Bomm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:38 PM

No snap in WoE please. Other movement skills like backslide, the new skill that GX has, flying kick are either disabled or needs a target to teleport too. But for some reason the monk class gets an exception.

#102 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

I dont even know why Genetics are complaining about living GoH Mandragorias Howling Kinda kills any cast time and Hells Plant with strings wipes out people easily

#103 Pururu

Pururu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:07 PM

My only real grudge with goh (let's say it's power is ok) is that there's no reason it has NO fixed cast time and NO delay. I mean why a mini ranged fist have none and arrow vulcan or TSS have (an horrible) one it makes no sense at all.

PP cure, and actually every pressure points is actually the kind of skills archbishop would dream off, i'm serious i'd rather reset again with my 65460450 neuralizer to get those and play support sura than playing archbishop. They would be ok if they didn't completly overshadowed what ab can offer but in the current state it might be to much.

No snap in WoE please. Other movement skills like backslide, the new skill that GX has, flying kick are either disabled or needs a target to teleport too. But for some reason the monk class gets an exception.

Mechanic can use back/front slide aswell now, you might not see it cause mechanic are bad from level 1 to level 150 though :P .

KA is easily outpottable by most classes. It would be nice too see them up the damage but more of a delay, making it a tad more balanced.

I didn't had string and possibly impressive rift, i'm 123 and using a +5 boned carga and there's lot of stuff i wans't doing like using converters, pp change, etc... When i stealed string it was 3-3.5 ka instead of one and it can possibly be more with good conditions, i dunno how much one was ( i remember doing myself 11k when a chaser shadow formed me though >.>) but generally people either died after 2-3 or were potting like mad/pneuma, with string those actually died pretty fast with the exception of royal cheese thanks to defensive aura or rune knights.

Honestly i dunno, knowing gravity balance efficiency for that game they will either make no balance patch for sura and call it a day, or just nerf what everone still cries about in several light years without improving anything making the class bad and call it a day, both of those is actually wrong so it's not really fun to play that class, especially if you couple this with the fact you get not a single actually desired usefull skill while leveling until job 40+ and that your forced to use a kafra item to finally have fun while other player will probably trash talk your class (not that i care that much but come on, it's just a game) not knowing how frustrating leveling this "thing" is, at least for me, i'm not fond of mobbing and getting skill i don't want, especially when i'm still not seeing the light of the desired one at job 29 thus why i reseted and stopped leveling to get fun skills (it definitly was worth it, loggin on and going in pvp is actually fun now and it's not time consuming, plus using ka to kill mvps is lot of fun), i'm busy with other stuff and leveling is almost has fun and challenging than working atm anyway.

Edited by Pururu, 09 December 2010 - 05:24 PM.

#104 Kyomotto

Kyomotto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

GOH has a 1s aftercast delay

#105 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:17 PM

Discription is wrong on rasing dragon, It does not effect ASPD as far as I can tell, but then I have level 1 can anyone with higher level confirm this?

#106 sgvince

sgvince

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:38 PM

you have lvl 1 rising dragon? that fails hard. and yes it does add aspd. and to mr pururu, GoH is not a RANGED GFIST. gf is still way stronger than GoH. its like when clashing started owning people at the beginning of renewal, its because everyone was low level and has low hp. at mid 140s, ive seen tons of people living gates of hell. the sura has to run around with low hp to kill pallies and rune knights. so its nice that it has a drawback.

#107 Pururu

Pururu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:58 AM

I said mini fist, i wasnt implying it was as strong :rolleyes: I still think it need fixed cast time cause seriously except the class you mentioned everything else might drop in one-two even if they pot.
And yes its survivable, at max level the only sura who actually has it on valkyrie atm wouldn't kill me in pvp nor woe in one hit, at least that's how it felt.

Edited by Pururu, 12 December 2010 - 03:02 AM.

#108 sgvince

sgvince

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:20 PM

its fine the way it is. kRO/jRO or any other RO clients with renewal didnt find a need to nerf it. jRO actually DISABLED knucle arrow in woe. so it looks like knuckle arrow is more OP than hell gate on some countries

#109 MrMajestic

MrMajestic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:44 PM

LOL you guys have all this long *ss setup up to do all this nonsense to kill one guy at a time. while RKs dragons make some nasty farts and any one who smells it dies, unless they have anti fart armor, in which case they will use there better version of a g fist which cannot be interupted and has a faster cast time than your dumb little hell gate / g fist. so more spamable. i feel sorry for you people. but not as sorry as i do for the master smiths, who used to kill, now they become cannon fodder, and any skill route a mechic picks, axe, mado.. doesn't mtter, they're still the lesser version of what some other class can do it bettter. Mado= retarded warlock, Axe= Retarded Genetic.

#110 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:52 PM

+9 glorious fist.

lets be honest, the damage it puts out is kinda -_-ty.

may aswell let it ignore cast time of gfist on it, so its somewhat usefull?

#111 MrMajestic

MrMajestic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:25 PM

+9 glorious fist.

lets be honest, the damage it puts out is kinda -_-ty.

may aswell let it ignore cast time of gfist on it, so its somewhat usefull?

they should just add base attack to the weapon or have it do what it says it does. actually id rather have it ignore the g fist cast time or w.e. it said it did. so i agree

#112 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:53 PM

im talking to heim about it. he thinks that it should still work, i tested, obviously doesnt.

i think there is a chance that this might actually get fixed :sob:

#113 Kyomotto

Kyomotto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:34 AM

im talking to heim about it. he thinks that it should still work, i tested, obviously doesnt.

i think there is a chance that this might actually get fixed :sob:

It'll be dumb if they do implement it. Suras are already OP as it is. No reason to make it even more OP with instant cast gfist. Maybe having a slim chance of activating it's effect for a certain period of time would work. Plus, getting 2k KvM badges and upgrading them to +9 is as easy as going to work for a few hours.

#114 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:53 AM

well its just making what should work, work.

http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

besides glorious fist is really weak with its 30 base atk. :3

#115 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:30 AM

But even then Sura can easily overflow MaxHP of most classes with ease.

#116 MrMajestic

MrMajestic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:57 PM

But even then Sura can easily overflow MaxHP of most classes with ease.

maybe this g fist cast time should come at levels of your upgrade similar to slaughter. so at level 14 you get instant cast but any where in between you have to just deal with mediocre to exceptionally fast. 14 being the instant cast. they can't just have all these awesome kvm weapons doing really cool things and then be like, hey like Sura/Champion, i don't like you guys, you get nothing. CS will one shot you before you even get 5 spirit spheres up. nah. I'd like to have some one shot diversity here please.

#117 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:58 PM

you have lvl 1 rising dragon? that fails hard. and yes it does add aspd. and to mr pururu, GoH is not a RANGED GFIST. gf is still way stronger than GoH. its like when clashing started owning people at the beginning of renewal, its because everyone was low level and has low hp. at mid 140s, ive seen tons of people living gates of hell. the sura has to run around with low hp to kill pallies and rune knights. so its nice that it has a drawback.

Well Stated.

I agree it is not a ranged G-Fist and there are plenty of videos that show people living through it.

#118 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:01 PM

Still surviving GOH will require you to opt for HP equips and max reductions, as well as exceeding Vit.

#119 MrMajestic

MrMajestic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:19 PM

Still surviving GOH will require you to opt for HP equips and max reductions, as well as exceeding Vit.

suras should have the ability to one shot over any other class. with out mvp or god gear. that's what they did before and that's what the should do now. I'm tired of these CS knights, not even RKs, just regular LKs one hit faster than g fist and hells gate. this class was made to be the one shot while other classes did dps to try to out dps the opponent's potting. the RK can go CS gloomy one shot faster with a higher hp mod, and do what suras do, but do it more efficiently. they can go dragon breath and kill with AoE and do it better than there retarded cousins, the warlocks. with a shield and combat knife. and higher HP MOD. they can even ctrl click simmilar dps damage of HSCRs if they use beserk and there new rune buff. can they be bad at something besides, and im not talking about getting mad that you have a bad skill like spear boom. every one has bad skills. and i know a way to balance this game out. take all the RK skills and divide them up amongst the other character classes to make things fare. last time i checked dumping all the OP skills on one character makes for a Sh*tty game. if you don't believe me, remember mike tyson? he got all the OP dumped on him it drove him to insanity to bite some poor guys ear off.

#120 Anibe

Anibe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSantiago de Chile

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:52 AM

Assuming that the free cast GF from +9 KVM fist is true (wich I read in-game from someone), I must say it's the most stupid thing I've ever seen you doing O_O. Now it costs 25 bucks to one-shot people with no cast time? What's the matter with you? The fist was still fine before this "fix"... even the item description was accurate (wich is a high great achievement for you nowadays), saying it only reduced it's cast time, not negate it. If it's the way it works in kRO so be it, but I doubt it (it's even that or your broken HD stones crap).

#121 Genki

Genki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:28 AM

kro? Yeah they had the instant cast GF for renewal too. Though I do agree that now with a mass amount of potential +9 Glorious Fist going around it'll tremendously further upset the balance in the WoE scene. Before it was alright since one or two people only had this during pre-renewal and you had SW and GR to combat it, now well... with all the insane power ups and resource boost with the Sura class, plus the HD Oridecons and KVM badges, plus the Safety Wall and Ghostring nerf, I fear WoE may sink deeper into a sh*theap unless you're a Royal Guard or something.

Pre Renewal WoE with +9 Glorious Fist.- Food for thought. Just think of every Sura you'll see in WoE being able to do that, along with Cursed Circle, Rising Dragon, Gate's of Hell and Knuckle Arrow. We'll see how Saturdays WoE will play out at least.

But hey, whatever makes us happy I suppose.

Edited by Genki, 31 December 2010 - 03:44 AM.

#122 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:35 AM

kro? Yeah they had the instant cast GF for renewal too. Though I do agree that now with a mass amount of potential +9 Glorious Fist going around it'll tremendously further upset the balance in the WoE scene. Before it was alright since one or two people only had this during pre-renewal and you had SW and GR to combat it, now well... with all the insane power ups and resource boost with the Sura class, plus the HD Oridecons and KVM badges, plus the Safety Wall and Ghostring nerf, I fear WoE may sink deeper into a sh*theap unless you're a Royal Guard or something.

Pre Renewal WoE with +9 Glorious Fist.- Food for thought. Just think of every Sura you'll see in WoE being able to do that, along with Cursed Circle, Rising Dragon, Gate's of Hell and Knuckle Arrow. We'll see how Saturdays WoE will play out at least.

Yea this is right; it says +9 "REDUCES GFIST CAST TIME" NOT TO NERF IT FOR INSTA CAST! SERIOUSLY, JUST MONKS CAN OWN 1v1 WITH THIS. . . /sigh

Edited by GarudaForce, 31 December 2010 - 09:37 AM.

#123 MrMajestic

MrMajestic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:07 AM

Yea this is right; it says +9 "REDUCES GFIST CAST TIME" NOT TO NERF IT FOR INSTA CAST! SERIOUSLY, JUST MONKS CAN OWN 1v1 WITH THIS. . . /sigh

monks cant even kill black smiths with a g fist. i think the instant cast should be achieved at +14. and any where inbetween should be reduced by ^ according to upgrade beyond 4. so instant cast is achieved at +14, which wouldn't be OP not to many people would have, and it would give incentive for people to spend more money on the game. please no troll mail about spending money on a game, you realize how dumb that is. lol. IRO isn't a charity after all, and all the servers are going to end up becoming free any way. they need even more ways to make profit off this game, it's not a non profit organization after all. please no troll mail about spending money on a game, you realize how dumb that is. lol

#124 Anibe

Anibe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSantiago de Chile

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:59 PM

Not to mention pre-Renewal you could get such short cast times that instant cast wasn't so broken anyway... now this is insane.

#125 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:10 PM

+9 Glorious Fist in PVP/WoE = You cannot win in a 1vs1 match against a Sura using one. Best you can do now is play a Royal Guard if you hope to take one down with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users