Satan Morocc's Return - Surt Temple - Speculation AoV - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Satan Morocc's Return - Surt Temple - Speculation AoV

63 replies to this topic

#1 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:03 AM

There is likely speculation that satan morocc will be returning to RO2: Advent of Valkyrie, Why do i say this?

Because: Surt's temple, Surt is named "Satan Morocc" http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Surt , as he escaped into the dimensional gorge during the RO1 timeline, as Sogratt desert's dimensional gorge healed up, speculation that "SURT'S Temple" On the RO2 Dayr Desert map could be the area where Satan morocc might make his return, the area looks like a healed up dimensional gorge to the new world (As telling from screenshots, looks exactly like it, but smaller.

Discuss Nao.

He might of regenerated during the RO1 timeline, and Surt temple was built during that time, therefore he could reside in the UN-enterable surt temple.

The shadows of musphel are burned, they are followers of the leader of fire, and who is the Jotunn leader of fire? None other than satan morocc or surt for short.

Dair desert  also had a dimensional gorge, which leads to surt temple.

Edited by AmiiMii, 01 January 2014 - 03:24 PM.

#2 Natenaw

Natenaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

It would be awesome if he does come back make em hard as hell too.

#3 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:12 AM

Its sort of obvious he is going to return at some point..

#4 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

What does Satan Morroc have to do with Himmelmez's resurrection though I wonder
Or maybe Frejanity trying to resurrect everyone

#5 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

What does Satan Morroc have to do with Himmelmez's resurrection though I wonder
Or maybe Frejanity trying to resurrect everyone

Well really surt could return before hand (Which does make sense because it's named after SURT)

, and the players having to face a super-strong satan morocc during the storyline (which basically he's stronger than during the RO1 timeline, the freyjanity don't have a part in satan morocc's doing)

They also built huge walls around the area for what purpose? to stop satan morocc getting out?

Edited by AmiiMii, 01 January 2014 - 08:38 AM.

#6 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:34 PM

Well maybe the Guy who resurrected Satan Morroc in RO1 had followers that now are part of the Freyjanity?

Maybe the Freyjanity needs to resurrect not only Vakyries but also some Joltuur in order to reawaken Freya....

It would be cool if he actually was being featured because i sure want to beat his backpart again :D

#7 FluffyGoaty

FluffyGoaty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Oh great, the next "Queen of Farmed"

#8 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:13 PM

This is the RO1 Dimensional Gorge (which is typically the huge one)

screenYmir_VIP784.png

This is a closeup of the gorge of surt temple, which is typically spiked upwards, and something floating on top of it, with a huge ball of fire all around the sky, (only the jotuun surt can do this sort of thing)

ScreenCap_eppaaha.jpg

Edited by AmiiMii, 01 January 2014 - 02:19 PM.

#9 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

Yep.... looks too similiar, prepare for Satan Morrocs Return ._. for the 3rd/4th Time (not sure if you can count the one in the Manwha one time as it was interupted by Loki and his group)

#10 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

This would have to be a reincarnation, because he is supposed to be killed in the incoming Episode 15 for RO1. Morroc is also supposed to be rebuilt by the introduction of Episode 15 in RO1 as well. Not surprising if Satan Morroc returns like some of the other bosses as well, because reincarnation has been used as their excuse for all the return of "supposed to be dead!" characters/monsters in the current story of RO2.

Edited by GuardianTK, 01 January 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#11 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

This would have to be a reincarnation, because he is supposed to be killed in the incoming Episode 15 for RO1. Morroc is also supposed to be rebuilt by the introduction of Episode 15 in RO1 as well. Not surprising if Satan Morroc returns like some of the other bosses as well, because reincarnation has been used as their excuse for all the return of "supposed to be dead!" characters/monsters in the current story of RO2.

XD We in the Anime World call this process "Sunrising" ;3 because there's a Animation Studio named Sunrise (also the Studio that did produce/publish Code Geass) that has the habit to make characters return that were supposed to be dead with very -_-ty excuses as well (in Code Geass' case the worst was "you didn't order them to kill")

So yeah..... the other times it wasn't really a reincarnation so it would be it's first one xD 1st time he was sealed, Loki and his group only prevented the seal from being fully broken and the dude in the Dandelion-questline simply finished the breaking of the seal XD

#12 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

XD We in the Anime World call this process "Sunrising" ;3 because there's a Animation Studio named Sunrise (also the Studio that did produce/publish Code Geass) that has the habit to make characters return that were supposed to be dead with very -_-ty excuses as well (in Code Geass' case the worst was "you didn't order them to kill")

So yeah..... the other times it wasn't really a reincarnation so it would be it's first one xD 1st time he was sealed, Loki and his group only prevented the seal from being fully broken and the dude in the Dandelion-questline simply finished the breaking of the seal XD

Every one is a damn clone D:

This game should be called Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Clones

Also, remember Mu La Fraga...

Edit: There was also that time when a warrior totally not Thanatos fought 10 days and 10 nights against him, until he finally sealed/defeated him. I don't remember well xD

Edited by TatsuyaKeith, 01 January 2014 - 03:00 PM.

#13 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

This is only speculation, but this dimensional gorge being named surt temple is very suspicious, and this "fiery hell" spawning out of dayr desert can only to be the fault of surt himself, if you actually go there in the RO2, you'll see what i'm saying. (Muspelian-surt look alikes appearing, and shadow demons, which are pretty much minions)

Surt did hide as something else in disguise (Not sure what it was but it was definitely a mortal form) during the dimensional gorge points in RO1, so he wasn't dead during the day of despair, more or likely it was during the new world points

Though came to the point the gorge was supposedly to have been closed (Which it did not), however surt temple is up for speculation at this point.

Edited by AmiiMii, 01 January 2014 - 03:00 PM.

#14 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Every one is a damn clone D:

This game should be called Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Clones

Also, remember Mu La Fraga...

Edit: There was also that time when a warrior totally not Thanatos fought 10 days and 10 nights against him, until he finally sealed/defeated him. I don't remeber well xD

Actually that was the first time i talked about, it is later mentioned during the time Loki interupts the 'Resurrection' that said Warrior sealed Surt/Satan Morroc in the earth under Morroc Castle. then the Dandelion Questline begins where, in the final parts, you see cut-in messages that resemble those that are said in the Manwha by the guards, hinting that the last attempt to break the seal was when Loki stopped it

Funny enough some (minor) characters from the Manwha appear in RO2 >>

#15 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

Pretty sure he was dead(Or should be...) by the time the Day of Despair hit the timeline.

He disguised himself as a Sapha in the New World at El Dicastes and named himself Ahat and became their minister. In the quest called "Doha's Secret Orders" you are ascertaining about the Documents you collected during your adventures into the New World.

Apparently though...those dimensional gorges were not made by Satan Morroc himself. He simply took the opportunity to flee into them during his escape from pursuing adventurers in search of his defeat. Beyond that dimensional gorge was the New World.

#16 Cruorbaci

Cruorbaci

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationArkham

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

It wouldn't be a surprise if Satan Morroc does make a return, the vicinity that is Dayr does make that much of a connection to what was the Dimensional Gorge, this much I can agree.  The temple itself could very well be an upcoming raid, perhaps.    Seeing as we're going through a gradual inclination of raids/instances, and not an immediate implementation of all raids in a single expansion (for LotS it was Bapho/PVE > CoA > AoD > Chaos).

From what I can tell, from my own personal exploring of the site, Surt may or may not be alive due to the presence of the Musphel beings.   These beings look similar to the demonic form of the Lord of Morroc who attempted to revive Surt in the manwha, prior to Surt's fully-realized revival in RO1.

This Guy.

Is a Badguy.

and if you would look to the beings that gather near Surt's Temple, they look almost just the same as the former Lord of Morroc.   Could it be that these beings gather in attempts to revive Surt?    Or perhaps these beings are but the remnants of Surt's power?  Perhaps their gathering could be in tribute to their fallen lord?

Edited by Cruorbaci, 01 January 2014 - 03:11 PM.

#17 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

Edit:

Surt was in the new world during the time of the day of despair in the timeline being as ahat, as the temple of surt was built around that point or before, (as he hid himself as a sapha named ahat as guardiantk described)

Edited by AmiiMii, 01 January 2014 - 03:18 PM.

#18 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

and if you would look to the beings that gather near Surt's Temple, they look almost just the same as the former Lord of Morroc.   Could it be that these beings gather in attempts to revive Surt?    Or perhaps these beings are but the remnants of Surt's power.

Uhm, it could be possible. But, as someone who hasn't reached Dayr Desert yet, I can't say anything relevant to that matter. It could also be that the Freyjanity is taking advantage of all this chaos on Dayr to "regroup", waiting for Julianna to completely absorb the powers inside Aione and return as the evil raping Valkyrie we all love and know, or something else... Speculations.

In the year 1204 M.C. (Midgard Century), there was a great war between the Giants and Gods. The continent of Midgard collapsed under the destructive force the fire giants from the world of Muspelheim, under the command of the Jotunn, Surt. They were confronted by the king of the gods, Odin, and Jaoong, and were eventually defeated. The devastation caused by the battle caused the Dayr Ocean to be turned into an arid desert, covered in the dead bodies of the Muspel giants.

Hmm... Some of them could be living as humans as "that" Lord of Morroc on the manwha. Also, some humans could BE possesed by demons (of Muspellheim) or the pseudo demons summoned by the Freyjans....

Edited by TatsuyaKeith, 01 January 2014 - 03:17 PM.

#19 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

Day of Despair is far from the events you described just now though. For all we know, what you just described is what's going to transpire in the incoming Episode 15 for RO1.

#20 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

As i have said though, surt temple was built during the 300 year timeline, enough for satan morocc to regenerate his strength and make a comeback, and hide in that temple in the gorge (In dayr desert) he was in the NEW WORLD during the day of despair, which meant that it only occurred on rune midgard, so he didn't die.

Edited by AmiiMii, 01 January 2014 - 03:22 PM.

#21 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

Funny enough they butchered the connection in the German version of the Manwha -.- they named him Morlock which has little to no connection to the actual being....

That's why the first time i read Surt didn't ring a bell at all >>

#22 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

Is that a callout to Mordor?

#23 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

Nah, Morlock is a commonly used name for a Demon-Lord in German i guess as a lot of High ranked Demons in German Translations are named Morlock xD

#24 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

mm_morocc_adt02_zps342aed34.gif

what about this guy though

#25 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:28 AM

Well you want to know what was the Freyjan's part in Satan Morroc's ressurection? They never intended to ressurect him! It was an accident!
After Dandelion request we get to pursue Rayan Moore, the guy who is responsible for ressurection of our ugly-as-hell friend, Satan Morroc. And this is what we hear when we sneak up into Dandelion Organization's hideout...

(I ensure you, it is official quest http://irowiki.org/w...ing_Rayan_Moore)

So after that Rayan kinda... yea freaked out and there was some massacre... but there is pretty good excuse for his actions! He got possessed.

Well weakling is the chacteristic affectionate way for Satan Morroc to call us while we fight him in Continental Guard Quest xD.
Anyways! The theory someone mentioned, that someone could be possessed is kinda probable! Or they can try to create chaos around Satan to buy time to do whatever they plan to with Aione. Hopefully they don't fail to fail again lol!
Anyways actual intentional ressurection of Morroc is the last thing Freyjans'd do.

Please do post images from private servers. It's against the rules.

Edited by VolunteerMod11, 04 January 2014 - 04:22 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users