Satan Morocc's Return - Surt Temple - Speculation AoV - Page 2 - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Satan Morocc's Return - Surt Temple - Speculation AoV

63 replies to this topic

#26 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:36 AM

What does Satan Morroc have to do with Himmelmez's resurrection though I wonder
Or maybe Frejanity trying to resurrect everyone

so just for fun I googled this quote and this is what I got

keep-calm-and-resurrect-everyone.png

#27 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

I was talking about this earlier with  cruorbaci, And both of us realized one thing that was definitely out of place

The muspelheim, they wouldn't be there for no reason, and they weren't certainly there to mourn the loss of their leader, so the one fact came to mind, surt is hiding, or waiting to come out, A.K.A The Muspelheim are there to protect something or wait for something, something of importance and that something might be just surt himself, as muspelheim was surt's homeworld, and surt temple held importance to surt himself after his regeneration in the new world.

they wouldn't remain around surt temple unless it came to fruition that the land healed during the current RO2 Time period.

Edited by AmiiMii, 03 January 2014 - 07:52 AM.

#28 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

-A Rayan Moore's Quest Wall of text and spoilers images later-

Why yes, we might as well see the Freyjanity's "OH SH--T" face when Satan Morroc returns to the land of the living...

Then again, after all the beating he and us took in the Continental Guard Quest, AKA farming dat Diablos Set, he could take a while. Also we don't know what happened to all those guys on New World, and if they actually closed the Dimensional Gorge after all those years. 

Which brings me to the Noels... Theory Crafting in progress!

#29 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

What about us? We're previous elves from Alfheim that got in touch with the tained magic of Yggdrasil, thus slowly turning into demons and the only reason we keept our pure spirit was the Fragment of Ymirs Heart.....

We don't have anything to do with Satan Morroc i swear!!! QQ

#30 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

What about us? We're previous elves from Alfheim that got in touch with the tained magic of Yggdrasil, thus slowly turning into demons and the only reason we keept our pure spirit was the Fragment of Ymirs Heart.....

We don't have anything to do with Satan Morroc i swear!!! QQ

It was the evil magic of Freyja's Demons, but okay. I say that the Elves Noels anywhere but Alfheim because Geffenia was Alfheim in the ol' good days. Maybe the Elves were taking a break in another world connected through another Dimensional Gorge. They should appear before to at least say "Hi"

By the way, the Ymir's Heart is like the awesome do-it-all stone of RO. I swear that thing could even make cookies for ya :3

Edited by TatsuyaKeith, 03 January 2014 - 04:53 AM.

#31 Cruorbaci

Cruorbaci

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationArkham

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

I was talking about this earlier with a cruorbaci, And both of us realized one thing that was definitely out of place

The muspelheim, they wouldn't be there for no reason, and they weren't certainly there to mourn the loss of their leader, so the one fact came to mind, surt is hiding, or waiting to come out, A.K.A The Muspelheim are there to protect something or wait for something, something of importance and that something might be just surt himself, as muspelheim was surt's homeworld, and surt temple held importance to surt himself after his regeneration in the new world.

they wouldn't remain around surt temple unless it came to fruition that the land healed during the current RO2 Time period.

There is another Cruorbaci? ?_?

And yes, we did speak of the possibility of this.   The Muspels, beings from the realm of Muspelheim, are present, and with their presence perhaps they have a purpose.   If not being traces to the power that was once Surt/Satan Morroc.   After all, the area itself is the rejuvenated location of where the Dimensional Gorge was.   Since RO1, at the current, never caught on to the fate of Surt, it is plausible that he survived after his escape and possibly after the Day of Despair

#32 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:13 AM

It was the evil magic of Freyja's Demons, but okay. I say that the Elves Noels anywhere but Alfheim because Geffenia was Alfheim in the ol' good days. Maybe the Elves were taking a break in another world connected through another Dimensional Gorge. They should appear before to at least say "Hi"

By the way, the Ymir's Heart is like the awesome do-it-all stone of RO. I swear that thing could even make cookies for ya :3

Well, it's the foundation of the World after all, Rune Midgard wouldn't exist without it, still i feel they're kind of overdoing it with it's powers, it's like

Got an Injury? There's a Ymir's Heart fragment for that

Need a new weapon? There's a Ymir's Heart fragment for that too!

The solution for every problem in Rune Midgard is 42.... err is mean Ymir's Heart

#33 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

Well, it's the foundation of the World after all, Rune Midgard wouldn't exist without it, still i feel they're kind of overdoing it with it's powers, it's like

The solution for every problem in Rune Midgard is 42.... err is mean Ymir's Heart

Well, they aren't the only ones... Even the guys at Arunafeltz do crazy stuff with the Ymir's Heart... Like build a whole sanctuary for certain goddess loli Pope.

Edited by TatsuyaKeith, 03 January 2014 - 09:24 AM.

#34 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:44 AM

Why yes, we might as well see the Freyjanity's "OH SH--T" face when Satan Morroc returns to the land of the living...

Then again, after all the beating he and us took in the Continental Guard Quest, AKA farming dat Diablos Set, he could take a while. Also we don't know what happened to all those guys on New World, and if they actually closed the Dimensional Gorge after all those years. 

"OH SH--T" xDD

Well I dunno... at this part RO2 seems more like remade RO1 than continuation or same story happening twice! I mean... Freyja was asleep or whatever you want to call it in RO1 as well... And Freyjans were trying to raise her back to life! (with the Ymir's Heart). Same with Sutr, Freyjans seem involved again (hopefully not :<). I dunno, I'd like either the games connected tighter or not connected at all with plot... Cuz atm... it really looks like alternative version of story.

And yea! Ymir's Heart is solution to everything xDD It's so hard to believe Freyjans gave up on Noels so easily... <relevant fact time. norse myths actually mention ymir's body as material for world... and now guess what is man made of! SWEAT FROM "PITS OF HIS ARMS" i didnt make this up, promise>

#35 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

"OH SH--T" xDD

Well I dunno... at this part RO2 seems more like remade RO1 than continuation or same story happening twice! I mean... Freyja was asleep or whatever you want to call it in RO1 as well... And Freyjans were trying to raise her back to life! (with the Ymir's Heart). Same with Sutr, Freyjans seem involved again (hopefully not :<). I dunno, I'd like either the games connected tighter or not connected at all with plot... Cuz atm... it really looks like alternative version of story.

And yea! Ymir's Heart is solution to everything xDD It's so hard to believe Freyjans gave up on Noels so easily... <relevant fact time. norse myths actually mention ymir's body as material for world... and now guess what is man made of! SWEAT FROM "PITS OF HIS ARMS" i didnt make this up, promise>

It is a sequel, only that we haven't seen the conecting events of RO1 to RO2. Those should happen during Episode 15 or 16, if they can wrap the plot up to the point we have to kick Freyja out this world, destroying Rune Midgard in the process.

Then again, the release of Satan Morroc wasn't part of the plan of the Freyjanity in RO1; they simply wanted to create a little chaos on Rune Midgard and then they will appear like our saviors, spreading the teaching to every man, woman, kid, dog and Poring on Rune Midgard. Maybe leading to a little religious war for the sake of influence and giving more power to Freyja loli Pope.

Edited by TatsuyaKeith, 03 January 2014 - 09:23 AM.

#36 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

It is a sequel, only that we haven't seen the conecting events of RO1 to RO2. Those should happen during Episode 15 or 16, if they can wrap the plot up to the point we have to kick Freyja out this world, destroying Rune Midgard in the process.

Then again, the release of Satan Morroc wasn't part of the plan of the Freyjanity in RO1; they simply wanted to create a little chaos on Rune Midgard and then they will appear like our saviors, spreading the teaching to every man, woman, kid, dog and Poring on Rune Midgard. Maybe leading to a little religious war for the sake of influence and giving more power to Freyja loli Papa.

I dunno... I hope it doesn't get too twisted... ;/ I'm worried those connections will get too far-fetched x/ And well kicking Freyja would just be wrong...

But lol poor dog of Rune Midgard, now it'll never know how awesome Freyja is, huh? xDD. Well still, Rune Midgardians should get some lesson... I mean... After all they didn't let Freyjans worship their goddess in ro1... Cmoooon, some freedom of religion plz~

#37 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

I dunno... I hope it doesn't get too twisted... ;/ I'm worried those connections will get too far-fetched x/ And well kicking Freyja would just be wrong...

But lol poor dog of Rune Midgard, now it'll never know how awesome Freyja is, huh? xDD. Well still, Rune Midgardians should get some lesson... I mean... After all they didn't let Freyjans worship their goddess in ro1... Cmoooon, some freedom of religion plz~

Oh yeah... Kicking Freyja for trying to destroy our world, that sounds totally fair to me xD

But, nope, we live under Odin Orthodoxy Church, enjoy the monoteism for the win xD

#38 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

Oh yeah... Kicking Freyja for trying to destroy our world, that sounds totally fair to me xD

But, nope, we live under Odin Orthodoxy Church, enjoy the monoteism for the win xD

Well why would Freyja destroy everything? Those are just some terrible rumors spread by those orthodox monsters! Freyja is the Goddess of Love! ;~; (Well maaaaaybe some terrible Rune Midgardians but no reason to about that ;p Consider it judgement day!)

Edited by GallopingChicken, 03 January 2014 - 09:56 AM.

#39 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:59 AM

Well why would Freyja destroy everything? Those are just some terrible rumors spread by those orthodox monsters! Freyja is the Goddess of Love! ;~; (Well maaaaaybe some terrible Rune Midgardians but no reason to about that ;p Consider it judgement day!)

Because Odin is an awesome God, that's why.

Actually, plot-wise Freyja went in a world destroying rampage because Odin was a sleazy dog for having Baldr (AKA Chaos in the manwha) with Frigg and not even looking at her. I mean, just look at the state of Odin Temple, Randgris was doing a job for Freyja over there by killing every human on that place.

On a side note: Damn you, Lee Myung-Jin! Get back working on the manwha! D:

Edited by TatsuyaKeith, 03 January 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#40 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

Maybe I find more connections due to not over analyzing but...

The elf that is an archer in the manwha was to join the party, she is from Alfheim... Also Eclage is in Alfheim and finally the old capital of Alfheim was geffen... and then before Geffen was geffenia who originally on the server was called alfheim so even the noels looking like chibi incubus/succubus make sense to me.

and then if you compare maps geffenia looks the same as a the noel village in ro2... argh!!!! don't me overthink

#41 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

Maybe I find more connections due to not over analyzing but...

The elf that is an archer in the manwha was to join the party, she is from Alfheim... Also Eclage is in Alfheim and finally the old capital of Alfheim was geffen... and then before Geffen was geffenia who originally on the server was called alfheim so even the noels looking like chibi incubus/succubus make sense to me.

and then if you compare maps geffenia looks the same as a the noel village in ro2... argh!!!! don't me overthink

Why thank you, Kiryu. I knew I wasn't thinking things out of the thin air. Anyways, join us on the overthinking plot! :p_devil:

#42 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:02 AM

Because Odin is an awesome God, that's why.

Actually, plot-wise Freyja went in a world destroying rampage because Odin was a sleazy dog for having Baldr (AKA Chaos in the manwha) with Frigg and not even looking at her. I mean, just look at the state of Odin Temple, Randgris was doing a job for Freyja over there by killing every human on that place.

On a side note: Damn you, Lee Myung-Jin! Get back working on the manwha! D:

Because even in mythology Odin was like worst god ever! You know how he got Asgard build (well fortified)? He bet that Hrimthurs can't build some walls around Asgard within single winter. If he complete task in time, he gets sun, moon and Freyja.... HOW CAN YOU MAKE FREYJA THE PRIZE. The Hrimthrus guy actually cheated and so... he made it in time... Thankfully Loki and Thor lured him and killed so Freyja could stay lol. Well actual apart from being cheater, Hrimmie was also frost giant, thats another reason for Thor to kill him... STILL! Odin's an as----e how can you bet like that...

Well but it kinda got off topic... well yea noels, huh? They should finally take some part in the story! They just appeared and we didn't hear about them anymore...

#43 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:05 AM

Why thank you, Kiryu. I knew I wasn't thinking things out of the thin air. Anyways, join us on the overthinking plot! :p_devil:

Don't make me go kafra on you, between RO1 and the manwha believe me the noels have a lot of relationship with the humans...

Want to wreck your brain, Alfheim was hide away by the elves and created geffenia by sperating the capital at the last moment of war between elves and the alliance norman/dwarf... The reason behind the war? that is your homework xD

yeah even the roundish shapes and water around Geffen has that explanation...

now let's not even go into how the mage/wizard/sage use spells of surt and muspell

PD: and about going kafra on you, do you know kafras were gunslingers before and the top ones where from "The Garrison squad" in RO1 and reason why Millenia in RO2: GOTW had a weapon to point to your face for asking for service... Kafras and Cool guys are scary :S

Edited by Kiryu, 03 January 2014 - 11:16 AM.

#44 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:34 AM

Because even in mythology Odin was like worst god ever! You know how he got Asgard build (well fortified)? He bet that Hrimthurs can't build some walls around Asgard within single winter. If he complete task in time, he gets sun, moon and Freyja.... HOW CAN YOU MAKE FREYJA THE PRIZE. The Hrimthrus guy actually cheated and so... he made it in time... Thankfully Loki and Thor lured him and killed so Freyja could stay lol. Well actual apart from being cheater, Hrimmie was also frost giant, thats another reason for Thor to kill him... STILL! Odin's an as----e how can you bet like that...

Well but it kinda got off topic... well yea noels, huh? They should finally take some part in the story! They just appeared and we didn't hear about them anymore...

Because that's how awesome our Odin can be (and let us not forget about those dwarves that slept with Freyja for the sake of doing a favor for Odin). Atta'boy Odin.

Don't make me go kafra on you, between RO1 and the manwha believe me the noels have a lot of relationship with the humans...

Want to wreck your brain, Alfheim was hide away by the elves and created geffenia by sperating the capital at the last moment of war between elves and the alliance norman/dwarf... The reason behind the war? that is your homework xD

yeah even the roundish shapes and water around Geffen has that explanation...

now let's not even go into how the mage/wizard/sage use spells of surt and muspell

PD: and about going kafra on you, do you know kafras were gunslingers before and the top ones where from "The Garrison squad" in RO1 and reason why Millenia in RO2: GOTW had a weapon to point to your face for asking for service... Kafras and Cool guys are scary :S

Easy, Kiryu, I know about the old Kafra legends. I guess I should read a little more about the whole Alfheim and Geffenia plot once again... Oh boy, this is gonna be a long night again.

#45 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

(Geeez, everyone slept with dwarves, it was like some new fashion there... please don't dig up Brisingamen myth ;~;)

So still Odin's the awesome one? Well if you say so... you orthodox....!

May Freyja bless you anyways~ xP

It's okay, fellow. I DO think that Odin was a nasty bastard, and Baldr too (to some extent). Nobody should ask about the Brisingamen myth... NOBODY!!

Edited by TatsuyaKeith, 03 January 2014 - 01:03 PM.

#46 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

Well, they aren't the only ones... Even the guys at Arunafeltz do crazy stuff with the Ymir's Heart... Like build a whole sanctuary for certain goddess loli Pope.

No wait i mean the world itself! The lore says that Midgard (Rune Midgard, Schwartzvald and Arunafeltz all together), the world itself formed due to Ymir's Heart, The world was created due to that and there's multiple Fragments which all have the ability to become a whole Heart, Midgard's Core actually is one of them (not sure if just a Fragment or a whole heart) XD

Then again, the release of Satan Morroc wasn't part of the plan of the Freyjanity in RO1; they simply wanted to create a little chaos on Rune Midgard and then they will appear like our saviors, spreading the teaching to every man, woman, kid, dog and Poring on Rune Midgard. Maybe leading to a little religious war for the sake of influence and giving more power to Freyja loli Pope.

The Loli pope would've been the only reason for me to be a member of the Freyjanity :<

Edited by Tetosan, 03 January 2014 - 05:56 PM.

#47 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

No wait i mean the world itself! The lore says that Midgard (Rune Midgard, Schwartzvald and Arunafeltz all together), the world itself formed due to Ymir's Heart, The world was created due to that and there's multiple Fragments which all have the ability to become a whole Heart, Midgard's Core actually is one of them (not sure if just a Fragment or a whole heart) XD

Probably a whole heart. And well, all the fragments and hearts resonate at some point of the manwha.

#48 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

Probably a whole heart. And well, all the fragments and hearts resonate at some point of the manwha.

Yeah once a year they emit a beam of light and resonate with each other.

And the only real Noel-plot forwarding thing i see in the game currently, and with that i mean the only thing that could drive us to actually help the Normans once again is that we hope to find a way to use Ymir's Heart fragments in order to regain our Eternal life and such xD

Currently the only Noel to live forever/longer is the Trap-chief of Elenas >>

Then again i'm not 100% sure that El Shima is actually a guy..... i mean, my character is called a guy every now and then too despite having a Female character..... it's a problem with the Translation in my opinion... they should have used Gender-neutral words in the quests if they don't react on your actual gender xD

Edited by Tetosan, 03 January 2014 - 06:03 PM.

#49 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:36 AM

The Loli pope would've been the only reason for me to be a member of the Freyjanity :<

Easy with the Loli Pope, Tetosan, easy with her xD

Yeah once a year they emit a beam of light and resonate with each other.

And the only real Noel-plot forwarding thing i see in the game currently, and with that i mean the only thing that could drive us to actually help the Normans once again is that we hope to find a way to use Ymir's Heart fragments in order to regain our Eternal life and such xD

Currently the only Noel to live forever/longer is the Trap-chief of Elenas >>

Then again i'm not 100% sure that El Shima is actually a guy..... i mean, my character is called a guy every now and then too despite having a Female character..... it's a problem with the Translation in my opinion... they should have used Gender-neutral words in the quests if they don't react on your actual gender xD

Hmm... Well, that's true for the Noels, aside from that they are trying to avoid the total corruption of their race thanks to the actions of the Team Rocket Freyjanity. And translation errors, translation errors everywhere.

I wish I knew all the knowlegde that El Shima has... I mean she/he is a living history book. Think in the plot posibilities (for the Noels).

#50 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

Aw only? I mean Arunafeltz has best NPCs ever, that's the main reason for me. They are waaaay friendlier that npcs in any other countries! no i dont havve any country in my mind but just check out this lovely pronteran priest

They always bless you and are nice and High Priest Zhed is one of the kindest guy in game. Even hardliners are pretty nice, even if you dont support their ideas. And all those years playing RO, hearing from Zhed that Freyja watches over me xD I can't be not freyjan :P. And... I was pretty disappointed when I learned freyjans are the evil-guys-muahahah ;/ RO2 is so black and white... RO1 had awesome guys mixed with as---les and it was much more natural. RO2's attitude about how is Rune Midgard the only right, awesome paradise on earth just makes me rebel and actually like freyjans even more xD

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users