Satan Morocc's Return - Surt Temple - Speculation AoV - Page 3 - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Satan Morocc's Return - Surt Temple - Speculation AoV

63 replies to this topic

#51 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

Easy with the Loli Pope, Tetosan, easy with her xD

Too late i already recruited her for my Loli Army =w=

Aw only? I mean Arunafeltz has best NPCs ever, that's the main reason for me. They are waaaay friendlier that npcs in any other countries! no i dont havve any country in my mind but just check out this lovely pronteran priest

They always bless you and are nice and High Priest Zhed is one of the kindest guy in game. Even hardliners are pretty nice, even if you dont support their ideas. And all those years playing RO, hearing from Zhed that Freyja watches over me xD I can't be not freyjan :P. And... I was pretty disappointed when I learned freyjans are the evil-guys-muahahah ;/ RO2 is so black and white... RO1 had awesome guys mixed with as---les and it was much more natural. RO2's attitude about how is Rune Midgard the only right, awesome paradise on earth just makes me rebel and actually like freyjans even more xD

oh yeah Zhed xD Awesome guy i liked him and i actually rarely went to the Rachel Sanctuary dungeon in RO1 (only for MVPs tbh)

i was part Freyjan, Part Nothing, i never liked Odin or any of those XDDD

I know that feel of being forced to think in a Black and White pattern....

In Mabinogi you're constantly told that Milletians (Player Race) and Tuatha de Danann (Natives) are the good guys and Fomors are the bad guys.

And that thinking is so wrong that i ended up making all my Characters being Fomorians instead of Milletians XD well with the exception of a few who are just Renegade Milletians fighting for the Fomorians :x

i'm not really the mainstream person anyways.... while everyone seems to be rooting for the good guys i end up liking the bad guys more.....

#52 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:37 AM

oh yeah Zhed xD Awesome guy i liked him and i actually rarely went to the Rachel Sanctuary dungeon in RO1 (only for MVPs tbh)

i was part Freyjan, Part Nothing, i never liked Odin or any of those XDDD

Aw only? I mean Arunafeltz has best NPCs ever, that's the main reason for me. They are waaaay friendlier that npcs in any other countries! no i dont havve any country in my mind but just check out this lovely pronteran priest

They always bless you and are nice and High Priest Zhed is one of the kindest guy in game. Even hardliners are pretty nice, even if you dont support their ideas. And all those years playing RO, hearing from Zhed that Freyja watches over me xD I can't be not freyjan :P. And... I was pretty disappointed when I learned freyjans are the evil-guys-muahahah ;/ RO2 is so black and white... RO1 had awesome guys mixed with as---les and it was much more natural. RO2's attitude about how is Rune Midgard the only right, awesome paradise on earth just makes me rebel and actually like freyjans even more xD

Now that you mention Zhed, he is the one leading the Freyjans now... Talking about a survivor of 300 years old. Probably Freyja bless him with awesome inmortality, alongside jawesome powers from the Loli Pope. But yeah, I agree with both of you, Arunafeltz have the BEST NPCs EVAR, and well, to some extent every good guy is a bad guy and every bad guy is a good guy, no matter unidimensional they want us to believe they are.

Meanwhile, I'm expecting to see the "OH SH--T" face of that guy when he sees Santa Morroc, and how his plans go south (or better if Satan Morroc returns and magically opens his Dimensional Gorge to Vanaheim conveniently)... Stay tuned for moar Freyjanity plot!

#53 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

i'm not really the mainstream person anyways.... while everyone seems to be rooting for the good guys i end up liking the bad guys more.....

Yea xDD Thats often the case xD. They are usually more interesting and yea... xD

Now that you mention Zhed, he is the one leading the Freyjans now... Talking about a survivor of 300 years old. Probably Freyja bless him with awesome inmortality, alongside jawesome powers from the Loli Pope. But yeah, I agree with both of you, Arunafeltz have the BEST NPCs EVAR, and well, to some extent every good guy is a bad guy and every bad guy is a good guy, no matter unidimensional they want us to believe they are.

Meanwhile, I'm expecting to see the "OH SH--T" face of that guy when he sees Santa Morroc, and how his plans go south (or better if Satan Morroc returns and magically opens his Dimensional Gorge to Vanaheim conveniently)... Stay tuned for moar Freyjanity plot!

Yea I was wondering how old is he now xDD. He was already pretty old in RO1. Well but he didn't want to lead to war... If Zhed himself mobilizes army and even forms Executors then it means there is good reason for that. every time you write Loli Pope I hear it pertty much like Popé

......xDDDDDDD Santa Morroc is comming to town~ (really though, someone needs to draw this xD). But I'm not sure, Satie seems to enjoy destroying Rune Midgard way more, it's so fun! <and lets be honest, there is not much left to destroy in Vanaheim, it's said to be green and awesome and have you seen it in RO2? they don't even know what grass is anymore xD>

#54 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

Yea I was wondering how old is he now xDD. He was already pretty old in RO1. Well but he didn't want to lead to war... If Zhed himself mobilizes army and even forms Executors then it means there is good reason for that. every time you write Loli Pope I hear it pertty much like Popé

......xDDDDDDD Santa Morroc is comming to town~ (really though, someone needs to draw this xD). But I'm not sure, Satie seems to enjoy destroying Rune Midgard way more, it's so fun! <and lets be honest, there is not much left to destroy in Vanaheim, it's said to be green and awesome and have you seen it in RO2? they don't even know what grass is anymore xD>

Well, he probably mobilizes an army, must be because the Loli Popé says so!! ALL GLORY TO THE Loli POPÉ! (?)

On a more serious note, the Zhed in RO2 is probably a descendant of the ol' good guy Zhed of RO1. He probably mobilizes the Freyjanity's Army and use the Dimensional Cracks to train a Dimango (AKA Executer Meister) to ensure the military power of Freyja when she is finally freed of Vanaheim. Or, as GallopingChicken said, he has another good reason for that, aside from hearing the teachings of Freyja and her wishes(like greed)... OR, he's possesed (like Rayan Moore) or supplanted by a Surt's demon, just for the sake of creating chaos across Rune Midgard, kidnapping children (like Soenes Berte, you know, the little girl on Sograt Desert map) for whatever the reason they want to use, and finally freeing Santa Morroc to give gifts to everyone who has been a very good bad guy on this 300 years enact his vengeance on the people who make him fled to the New World.

But, who knows, Timmy. Only time will tell.

P.S.: I really want to see a picture of Santa Morroc just for sh--t and giggles xD

#55 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

Considering Goddess Freyja nearly destroy the world, it's understandable why most are against Freyjanity. Though yeah, I'd like to see some citizens with mixed views

#56 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

Well, he probably mobilizes an army, must be because the Loli Popé says so!! ALL GLORY TO THE Loli POPÉ! (?)

On a more serious note, the Zhed in RO2 is probably a descendant of the ol' good guy Zhed of RO1. He probably mobilizes the Freyjanity's Army and use the Dimensional Cracks to train a Dimango (AKA Executer Meister) to ensure the military power of Freyja when she is finally freed of Vanaheim. Or, as GallopingChicken said, he has another good reason for that, aside from hearing the teachings of Freyja and her wishes(like greed)... OR, he's possesed (like Rayan Moore) or supplanted by a Surt's demon, just for the sake of creating chaos across Rune Midgard, kidnapping children (like Soenes Berte, you know, the little girl on Sograt Desert map) for whatever the reason they want to use, and finally freeing Santa Morroc to give gifts to everyone who has been a very good bad guy on this 300 years enact his vengeance on the people who make him fled to the New World.

P.S.: I really want to see a picture of Santa Morroc just for sh--t and giggles xD

Haha can't imagine Loli Popé ordering war xDD. She's too Loli.. and too Popé!!

Anyways... I dunno, Zhed's surname was Bekento, and thats what you usually inherit. I prefer believing Zhed is just living happily for superlong xD. (speaking of dimagos...what's all that about meister being banished, i never knew... Well I actually never managed to play GotW and it didn't last long anyways).

And I dunno.. Surt messing with Zhed would be a bit too much... I mean... someone would notice, and yea... Idk...

But how to use kidnapped children? Lemme give you some simple instruction~

Step 1. Get some child, any will do.

Step 2. Give the lil brat to Morroc (Mollok, japanese spelling, i mean this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch).

Step 3. Santa takes the kid, throws it into fire and roasts marshmallows

Step 4. Hooray, Santa Morroc is pleased and you get nice gifts next Christmas~

<I believe that's why Dandelions were sacrificing children in Dandelion Request... Phoenician refference. Regular Surt wouldn't care much xD>

P.s. I'm not too good drawing but I can make my friend draw it mueheh

Edited by GallopingChicken, 04 January 2014 - 01:26 PM.

#57 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

There's one statue of its kind stormhaven took a screenshot of, it may refer to something or a legendary figure, or may even refer to morocc himself no one knows, but this was caught in dayr desert (where the thrown out temple is)

but tell me what you think.

Sa9oWFE.jpg

Edited by AmiiMii, 04 January 2014 - 03:56 PM.

#58 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:08 PM

don't those statues appear everywhere..?

#59 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

don't those statues appear everywhere..?

No, there are different kinds, this one bears resemblance to something in the RO lore, i just can't put my finger on it.

#60 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

Another speculation:

Dayr desert holds a potential key, with all the elements, the temples aren't just for worshiping gods stronger than them, they held a important key to something water,fire,earth,air, those potential elements are meant for something.

#61 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

Yea xDD Thats often the case xD. They are usually more interesting and yea... xD

Well more like: everytime i play a game and see the Bad Guys, i ask myself what their reason is for doing bad things, then maybe the game actually uncovers their motives and 99% of the time i have to say that i would do the same.....

If my beliefs were opposed like the Freyjans were opposed by the Odin Orthodoxy i would start a War too....

Same with Mabinogi, The bad guys or at least the God of the Baddies doesn't want to exterminate Humanity if it's not needed, all he wants is that his race is accepted and the war can finally stop, even going as far to forge an alliance with you in order to prevent another Goddess to destroy the World, seemingly Dying in the process and entrusting you the Lead over the Fomorian Race. (Till he actually Returns one Storyline Ark later ans thus reclaims his God of Fomors Position)

I'm just not the type to think that Oppressing everyone who thinks differently is the right way to a peaceful living and thus siding with those that seem like they would support a happy together the most (which sometimes even end up to be those you hated throughout 99% of the game)

On a more serious note, the Zhed in RO2 is probably a descendant of the ol' good guy Zhed of RO1. He probably mobilizes the Freyjanity's Army and use the Dimensional Cracks to train a Dimango (AKA Executer Meister) to ensure the military power of Freyja when she is finally freed of Vanaheim. Or, as GallopingChicken said, he has another good reason for that, aside from hearing the teachings of Freyja and her wishes(like greed)... OR, he's possesed (like Rayan Moore) or supplanted by a Surt's demon, just for the sake of creating chaos across Rune Midgard, kidnapping children (like Soenes Berte, you know, the little girl on Sograt Desert map) for whatever the reason they want to use, and finally freeing Santa Morroc to give gifts to everyone who has been a very good bad guy on this 300 years enact his vengeance on the people who make him fled to the New World.

My Loli Pope! Go away she's mine, no one else can have her *kicks away some Freyjanity Members*

Haha can't imagine Loli Popé ordering war xDD. She's too Loli.. and too Popé!!

Anyways... I dunno, Zhed's surname was Bekento, and thats what you usually inherit. I prefer believing Zhed is just living happily for superlong xD. (speaking of dimagos...what's all that about meister being banished, i never knew... Well I actually never managed to play GotW and it didn't last long anyways).

And I dunno.. Surt messing with Zhed would be a bit too much... I mean... someone would notice, and yea... Idk...

But how to use kidnapped children? Lemme give you some simple instruction~

Step 1. Get some child, any will do.

Step 2. Give the lil brat to Morroc (Mollok, japanese spelling, i mean this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch).

Step 3. Santa takes the kid, throws it into fire and roasts marshmallows

Step 4. Hooray, Santa Morroc is pleased and you get nice gifts next Christmas~

<I believe that's why Dandelions were sacrificing children in Dandelion Request... Phoenician refference. Regular Surt wouldn't care much xD>

P.s. I'm not too good drawing but I can make my friend draw it mueheh

GOTW actually lasts.....

There's no Japanese Server for LOTS i think, Japan hast GOTW

Edited by Tetosan, 04 January 2014 - 09:59 PM.

#62 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:45 AM

Another speculation:

Dayr desert holds a potential key, with all the elements, the temples aren't just for worshiping gods stronger than them, they held a important key to something water,fire,earth,air, those potential elements are meant for something.

Hm sounds a bit like Dandelion Request part with the Flame Heart, Rough Wind and the other elemental stuff

qCafSg2.png

My Loli Pope! Go away she's mine, no one else can have her *kicks away some Freyjanity Members*

GOTW actually lasts.....

There's no Japanese Server for LOTS i think, Japan hast GOTW

Hey, calm down! There's enough of Loli Popé for everyone~ xD

And... does it? I couldn't find English one some time ago... and yea... I can't say a word in japanese :c

#63 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

Hm sounds a bit like Dandelion Request part with the Flame Heart, Rough Wind and the other elemental stuff

qCafSg2.png

Hey, calm down! There's enough of Loli Popé for everyone~ xD

And... does it? I couldn't find English one some time ago... and yea... I can't say a word in japanese :c

NO MINE! I DON'T SHARE!!!! *Takes Loli Pope and her GF on a isolated Mountain island and casts a spell to prevent anyone from entering* MIINNNNEEEEE XD

Err.... i meant that Gate of the World only has a Japanese version appearently BUT that comes at the price that Legend of the Second seems to not have a JP version at all (at least i couldn't find a LOTS-JP Page, only GOTW-JP)

Well to say that i only liked 1 thing about GOTW anyways which was the possibility to give your Weapon a Name xD (Yes i played the KR-Beta of GOTW before they scrapped it and later remade RO2 as LOTS)

Edited by Tetosan, 05 January 2014 - 05:00 PM.

#64 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

No, there are different kinds, this one bears resemblance to something in the RO lore, i just can't put my finger on it.

Looks pretty similar if you ask me

screencapture_2014_01_06_20_13_25_by_dr_

I think it came from up there

screencapture_2014_01_06_20_14_18_by_dr_

though I could be wrong, this one have its head turned

anyways about the elements, did anyone notice the elemental stones?

Spoiler

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users