Return of Geffen AOV Speculation - Page 2 - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Return of Geffen AOV Speculation

60 replies to this topic

#26 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Mabinogi Doppelganger style would be 'fun'

Doppelganger when spawned (pretty much when entering the dungeon) takes the form of the strongest Party Member, when you approach him, a switch activates that makes whatever Party Member Doppelganger copied actually attackable by everyone XDD

Yes in Mabinogi there's a mission with a Doppelganger as Boss and you're actually able to attack your Party mates if the Doppelganger took their form =w= fun times trying to stay away from AoE attacks xD

And we won't see the others QQ no love for Seyren, Howard, Kathy, Margarete, Cecil, Randel, Chen, Flamel, Celia, Gertie, Trentini and Alphoccio,

Oh, Doppelganger. Actually using the same system as Mabinogi sounds cool. I hope they can make something like that.

I just want Seyren back to action and Katheryne exploting everything around her (Becasue the best Wizards are mad Wizards).

Edited by TatsuyaKeith, 03 January 2014 - 08:44 AM.

#27 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

B...but where do Sorcerers come from! They can't give us Sorcerers and leave out the Hometown of Sorcerers! which is Yuno/Juno, the Captial City of Schwartzvald! they just can't do that!!! XD

nah just kidding but i'd rather have a game play in Arunafeltz or Schwartzvald than constantly traversing Rune Midgard :x

Maybe they should develope RO3 where you choose your Homeland and fight against the players of the other Lands! XD i'd so constantly mess with Rune Midgard just because i dislike their King XD

Totally agreed. Arunafeltz or Schwartzvald deserve to be main land... They're much more interesing than Rune Midgard :(

But... but that RO3 with homeland system, a bit like other mmos' races....! It'd be so awesome! I'd totally be Freyjan xDD. But... but how can you dislike King Pewdiepie in RO2? (he totally looks like that guy) He's pretty cool guy xD And that coat, his costume is so nice~ xD Well... unless you meant King Tristam from RO1... That's the different story... That's what some nice waitress in Geffen has told me:
9MGdA2n.png

WHILE TRISTAM III WAS GETTING

Spoiler

And we won't see the others QQ no love for Seyren, Howard, Kathy, Margarete, Cecil, Randel, Chen, Flamel, Celia, Gertie, Trentini and Alphoccio,

Well... I'm a bit scared of seing those in RO2... I mean... It wasn't Eremes' best appearance... Though... Bio Labs dungeon could be so awesome... Imagine horror-like design, hehe! And my dead body could get AoEd again, really, they love to do it, especially Randel xDD.
(but... but you didn't mention kids from biolab F1 and 2... double no-love for them /sob xD)

#28 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

Eremes came out looking pretty colorful (orange and magenta, very striking)

It would be nice if he kept his long hair. Now that I think of it, I don't think there's any male characters with long flowy hair (the only others I could think of is that ponytail hairstyle and Munil)

I kind of want to see Margaretha since she was mentioned in one of the Union Quest

tumblr_mimcdz8d8O1qmmhqdo1_400.jpg

I'd also like to see Loki- I mean, Lucille is alive after all. So why shouldn't he?

Edited by Tomyamcat, 03 January 2014 - 03:56 PM.

#29 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

Totally agreed. Arunafeltz or Schwartzvald deserve to be main land... They're much more interesing than Rune Midgard :(

But... but that RO3 with homeland system, a bit like other mmos' races....! It'd be so awesome! I'd totally be Freyjan xDD. But... but how can you dislike King Pewdiepie in RO2? (he totally looks like that guy) He's pretty cool guy xD And that coat, his costume is so nice~ xD Well... unless you meant King Tristam from RO1... That's the different story... That's what some nice waitress in Geffen has told me:
9MGdA2n.png

WHILE TRISTAM III WAS GETTING

Spoiler

Well... I'm a bit scared of seing those in RO2... I mean... It wasn't Eremes' best appearance... Though... Bio Labs dungeon could be so awesome... Imagine horror-like design, hehe! And my dead body could get AoEd again, really, they love to do it, especially Randel xDD.
(but... but you didn't mention kids from biolab F1 and 2... double no-love for them /sob xD)

Nah nah i meant Tristram XD i hate him so much

OF FUUUUUU XD

i apologize to Ygnizem, Wickebine, Armaia, Erende, Rawrel and Kavac for leaving them out :< lurv you guys and Girls

#30 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:10 AM

In the article on the WP site describing Morroc, it says that Dayr Desert is on the outskirts of both Geffen and Morroc. So I guess it's safe to say Geffen exists in some form.

#31 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

Eremes came out looking pretty colorful (orange and magenta, very striking)

It would be nice if he kept his long hair. Now that I think of it, I don't think there's any male characters with long flowy hair (the only others I could think of is that ponytail hairstyle and Munil)

I kind of want to see Margaretha since she was mentioned in one of the Union Quest

tumblr_mimcdz8d8O1qmmhqdo1_400.jpg

I'd also like to see Loki- I mean, Lucille is alive after all. So why shouldn't he?

I dunno! I don't mind how he looks like... (well maybe the way his spine works is a bit concerning, the way he stands... how is he not falling back xD) The problem is how annoying he is... He keeps insulting you through all the quests, calling you idiot and being so full of himself. I dunno... I wouldnt like all the others to be like that ;x

Nah nah i meant Tristram XD i hate him so much

OF FUUUUUU XD

i apologize to Ygnizem, Wickebine, Armaia, Erende, Rawrel and Kavac for leaving them out :< lurv you guys and Girls

But why? xD I mean i agree, he's terrible! But is there even more he has done? xD

And... well...in that case they accept the apology... xDD (thought Rawrel is still a bit sad *sob*)

#32 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:42 AM

Evul doctor of the Rekenber Corporation doing evul things! D:

Why Ygnizem, why her! And why Katheryne?! As if she didn't have enough power to blow up a city of two when she was alive and pseudo mentally stable! D:

#33 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

it's roughly at the right place

http://ratemyserver....ap.php?re_mob=1

#34 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:18 AM

Did a Photoshop of jawaii, and this is what i found (rotated the RO1 map), Photoshopped the ro2 bottom right of the map, the shape is exactly perpendicular but with more continent. this means one thing ;-;

jawaiidis_ephewrw.png

Edited by AmiiMii, 04 January 2014 - 07:24 AM.

#35 1214681284

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:odin

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:54 AM

looks like glass heim to me

:p_love:

#36 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

I dunno! I don't mind how he looks like... (well maybe the way his spine works is a bit concerning, the way he stands... how is he not falling back xD) The problem is how annoying he is... He keeps insulting you through all the quests, calling you idiot and being so full of himself. I dunno... I wouldnt like all the others to be like that ;x

He's just a tsundere tsunderemes.  :p_laugh:  But srsly though, if you see it from his perspective; you have to work with a teenage kid fresh out of the academy who nearly died trying to save the Saintess (which would cause more problems if the Saintess really did get captured then and there). So it's obvious that Eremes would feel skeptical about the protag. *tsuntsun mode on*

But he wasn't all that mean. Around maple forest/divided plain quest, Eremes sounds like he started to trust protag, I mean he said 

"you're the only one I could rely on"

"you did better for the mission than I expected"

if that isn't the sound of approval, idk what it is.

Anyways, imo that's just his personality. I don't think the rest biolabs crew would be like that

#37 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

Did a Photoshop of jawaii, and this is what i found (rotated the RO1 map), Photoshopped the ro2 bottom right of the map, the shape is exactly perpendicular but with more continent. this means one thing ;-;

jawaiidis_ephewrw.png

looks like glass heim to me

:p_love:

l34nb9vw.jpg

Are you sure? ಠ_ಠ

Edited by Tomyamcat, 04 January 2014 - 02:02 PM.

#38 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

He's just a tsundere tsunderemes.  :p_laugh:  But srsly though, if you see it from his perspective; you have to work with a teenage kid fresh out of the academy who nearly died trying to save the Saintess (which would cause more problems if the Saintess really did get captured then and there). So it's obvious that Eremes would feel skeptical about the protag. *tsuntsun mode on*

But he wasn't all that mean. Around maple forest/divided plain quest, Eremes sounds like he started to trust protag, I mean he said 

Anyways, imo that's just his personality. I don't think the rest biolabs crew would be like that

That's true, surpringly enough, Eremes develops the relationship with the protag from utter disapproval of you to a somewhat good trust relationship. The other guys from Biolab should be easier to approach, like Seyren and Cecil (only if you don't mention love problems), and Margaretha and Howard.

Oh god... Yandere Katheryne... SH--T is about to get real! D:

Edited by TatsuyaKeith, 04 January 2014 - 02:05 PM.

#39 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

Well that's kinda problem, in RO1 they didn't say a word so everyone kinda imagines them in other way xD. (that's why I like it in RO2, you can tell so much about monsters from what they say and from card describtions c: )  But I dunno... even if the character is fresh kid, doesn't mean they have to be treated like that, cmoon, chill, ere... Noone else was like that in while game. unless someone likes tsundere stuff.. but i dont :P

#40 Flash2k6

Flash2k6

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

You might be interested in this: http://www.roguard.n...review:-Jawaii/

Teaser:

news_23.jpg

#41 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Teaser:

news_23.jpg

My wedding ring is not ready xD

#42 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

Well, ain't that a sight for sore eyes, the jawaii you've all been waiting for!.

#43 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

Well that's kinda problem, in RO1 they didn't say a word so everyone kinda imagines them in other way xD. (that's why I like it in RO2, you can tell so much about monsters from what they say and from card describtions c: )  But I dunno... even if the character is fresh kid, doesn't mean they have to be treated like that, cmoon, chill, ere... Noone else was like that in while game. unless someone likes tsundere stuff.. but i dont :P

I get annoyed when i read his dialogue as well but if everyone was nice then that would be boring, no?

#44 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

Teaser:
news_23.jpg

BRING On THE SINGLE MEN ARMY! gets drunk at the bar and dies *-mp*

Edited by Tomyamcat, 04 January 2014 - 03:56 PM.

#45 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

How much you wanna bet all the wedding requirements (wedding dress, tuxedo, rings, etc.) will only be available via the Kafra Shop?

#46 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

This is what i would Imagine the Biolab Peeps being BEFORE they were experimented on

Seyren - a Righteous Knight that put the needs of others in front of his own, fighting to protect those he loved

Howard - Kind of the Sillyhead but a relieable Ally when he's needed

Margareta - The Stereotype Good Girl Priestess that helps everything and everyone

Kathryn - Pseudo-Sane Wizard that seems charming and cute at first but when aggrovated and in Battle shows her True personality (Yandere :D)

Cecil - The Outgoing Huntress that is a bit Full of herself yet cherishes the friendship of others

Ygnizem - A girl trying to become strong, maybe suffered from a horrible Childhood which only made her try even harder

Wickebine - The Cheeky little Thief that you're not sure if you should trust or not, tends to Steal the stuff of her Party for fun but gives it back everytime..... maybe....

Armaia - The Looter of the Crew, while she seems Cheerful and Carefree she may also suffered from a Horrible Childhood, she kind of values Items and Humans (Normans) on the same level (Yes... i imagine Armaia to be the equivalent of Maaya XD)

Erende - The 'Little Brother' of Margareta (not her real one tho), Tries to be just like his Role Model and thus follows her around a lot

Kavac - Some Random Archer, maybe a loner and just in the party because Whickebine and/or Armaia forced him to

Rawrel - The little Crybaby of the Party, he's not too full of himself, instead he doubts his Abilities at any given time (Sidenote - Weinder kinda sounds like "Weint er" which is German for "Does he cry?". Coincidence? I think not :D)

Randel - Kind of a Womanizer that thinks his Armor gets him all the Girls

Flamel - Childhood friend of Randel and thus used to his Attitude but still doesn't like it, apart from that he seems always stressed and covered in his Alchemy Studies

Celia - A Sage that just wanted to Study the behavior of Monsters and ends up traveling with the others for a longer time, rather Studious which is why the others call her the Perfect Match for Flamel

Chen - Mr. Nice Guy, he resembles Margareta in terms of being Friendly and Helpful to others.

Gertie - Whickebine's Secret teacher, she's Mischiefvous and she's even less trustable than Whickebine

Alphoccio - The Stereotype Bard that just wants to bring Joy to everyone with his songs and in the process annoys them, only keept around because his Songs are actually Useful

Trentini - Alphoccio's Sidekick who dances to his Songs, the others still wonder if she's maybe deaf after all because she doesn't really react if she's talked to, however she's just very shy and only overcomes this Shyness when dancing.

And in terms of Eremes:

What i thought he would be like:

the Cold Assassin, he's a loner and doesn't show that he actually appreciates the Company, While he seems very Rude and as if he sees everyone as a burden he actually is just Lonely and has Trust issues because of past events,

What he turned out to be:

A really really REALLY hateable character... XD

And normally i like Tsundere Characters very much (My Username is Tetosan after Teto Kasane from UTAU which is a Tsundere, my Avatar and Signature Feature Uni from Hyperdimension Neptunia who also is a slight Tsundere, not as much as her Sister Noire but she is)

Edited by Tetosan, 04 January 2014 - 09:31 PM.

#47 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

Why does everyone think Kathryne is Yandere? :p_err:

Cecil is usually the one drawn as Yandere, unless it's askCecil.

#48 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:54 AM

Why does everyone think Kathryne is Yandere? :p_err:

Cecil is usually the one drawn as Yandere, unless it's askCecil.

Well, mentally pseudo stable Wizard at best. In the simplest way possible: Cecil is to Yuno like Kathryne is to Minene.

#49 GallopingChicken

GallopingChicken

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:29 AM

Wait so I can get married now? Awesome xDD. Wonder if that'll provide us some cool skills, like in RO1.

BRING On THE SINGLE MEN ARMY! gets drunk at the bar and dies *-mp*

damn, man! you shouldn't have followed bartender's recommendation!

And in terms of Eremes:

What i thought he would be like:

the Cold Assassin, he's a loner and doesn't show that he actually appreciates the Company, While he seems very Rude and as if he sees everyone as a burden he actually is just Lonely and has Trust issues because of past events,

What he turned out to be:

A really really REALLY hateable character... XD

And normally i like Tsundere Characters very much (My Username is Tetosan after Teto Kasane from UTAU which is a Tsundere, my Avatar and Signature Feature Uni from Hyperdimension Neptunia who also is a slight Tsundere, not as much as her Sister Noire but she is)

Yeah I dunno... I don't mind people being d--ks in games, it's kinda natural... but it just didn't suit, it was too annoying. Personally, best as--ole character I've seen was Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2. He was so terrible and in-game I hated him wholeheartly. But it made him awesome villain, not just another i'm-gonna-do-evil-stuff guy xD.

And well I'm not completely allergic to tsundere, I loved it in Ace Attorney series :P but in case of ere it was just.. yea ;/. He couldn't be tsun-ere and nice char at same time...

#50 Tomyamcat

Tomyamcat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:14 PM

I suppose our values differ  :P

@topic: I wonder if the Geffen Magic Tournament will make a comeback? It's in both ro1 and the manhwa, after all. I also would like to hear about Geffenia, and hopefully more noel stories i think someone already mentioned it before

Oh yeah, iirc during beta phase, the dev intended to implement umbala and einbroch as well though I don't think we'll be seeing them soon (maybe in further future updates)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users