Desert Scorpion and Desert Storm Armor - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Desert Scorpion and Desert Storm Armor

16 replies to this topic

#1 Lunaticus

Lunaticus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

Why can't you auction them? It says nothing about not being able to trade them, is it a bug or something?

It's just starting to annoy me cause I have NEVER seen ANY Rogue Desert Scorpion (nor Storm now that I think) armor and the only way to get them ATM is to buy from other players or somehow find yourself, which kinda sucks for the reasons I stated at the start of my earlier sentence.

If you could auction them there'd be no problem getting your hands on this equipment as long as you got the money. You can auction the weapons so why not the armor?

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:36 AM

I've been wondering about this myself as well. It doesn't show anything about "Bind on Pickup" or "Bind on Equip" from those field monster dropped ML equipment.

#3 orphe

orphe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

I guess we can name this a bug :p_swt:

#4 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:07 AM

I reported this already. I hope it's just an oversight since I can't find 4 of my armor pieces for my rank c set.

#5 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:41 AM

if you want Rogue stuff try out the Desert Scorpions. Condor's won't drop anything for you. Maybe Sandmen or Golems will, but it seems Dayr desert mobs have specific drops for specific classes :v

#6 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

Can other people tell us where they found certain drops?

So far I've noticed:

SM/Cres drops in Elemental Temples

Knight/War/Wiz Drop in the Surt Temple area

Various weapons drop from different mob sets in Osiris temple.

Has anyone found where Desert Scorpion Monk Armor drops?

#7 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

Can other people tell us where they found certain drops?

So far I've noticed:
SM/Cres drops in Elemental Temples
Knight/War/Wiz Drop in the Surt Temple area

Various weapons drop from different mob sets in Osiris temple.

Has anyone found where Desert Scorpion Monk Armor drops?

Ive gotten a lot of monk drops on Osiris. I just usually mail them to my friends if its their class or sell them to NPCs since their sell value is quite good.

I think its just one of those issues when a certain class is in a party it drops least. Like some RHDs works before, if you got no BM you get a ton of their gears and when there is only 1 to none will drop. But thats just my hunch, i got nothing to back it up. My warrior already had like 5 sets of Desert Scorpion gear. =_=

#8 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

Level 53 mobs (Desert Scorpion, Menace):

Dayr Condors: Warrior, Knight, Assassin, Wizard, Sorcerer (probably Rogue)

Sandmen: Assassin, Rogue, Beastmaster, Ranger, Monk, Priest, Crecentia, Soulmaker

Desert Scorpions: Assassin, Rogue, Beastmaster, Ranger, Monk, Priest, accessories

Golems: Warrior, Knight, Wizard, Sorcerer, Crecentia, Soulmaker

Level 56 mobs (Desert Scorpion, Menace):

Red Fang/Sand Mane Tribe (Shovel and Pickaxe): Wizard, Sorcerer, Crecentia, Soulmaker

Red Fang/Sand Mane Tribe (Archer, Healer, Axe Warrior, Mace Warrior): Warrior, Knight, Assassin, Rogue, Beastmaster, Ranger, Monk, Priest

This is based on farming with thief pots for at least 2 hours and looking at only green drops/recipes. I haven't gone on to the level 60 mobs yet. The only mobs I would recommend not farming from would be Sandmen.. they tend to be too oddly clustered (unless you're hunting for something Golems also drop, then it's fine.. but there are better options).

#9 SonicTMP

SonicTMP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationAlone in the dishwasher

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

Since the topic went into drop locations, any chance peope can add what mobs drop which crafting materials as well? Be nice to know what to farm to ease up that point buying from the merchant.

#10 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

Well, the scorpion shells are fairly common off level 53 and uncommon on level 56, and the fang fragments come from their respective level 56 mobs. I have been collecting drops of the others.. but to be honest, I can't recommend trying to farm them to avoid the merchant. In 6-8+ hours of farming desert scorpions with thief potions, I've gotten 6 Tear of Losers and 2 Crystal Stalactites.. and in my farming of the others to get the gear drop tables, it was 0-1 drops for 2-4 hours of effort. You are better off figuring out your fastest method of MP farming and buying the mats with that.

#11 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

so far I can speculate that wild beast thing drops from condors, crystal stalactite from either sandmen or scorpions, tears of loser from scorpions and maybe golems, red and sand fragments as rae said from their respective kind of kovold, abbyss sand crumb from sandmen, that sand like thing sphere which name I dont remember, from kovolds, scorpion shells drops from any mob, even level 60 so far, but lvl 53 has the highest frop chance, ymir thing that looks like a dead iguana is dropped by red kovolds, virgin hair is by sand kovolds.

Any item that can be bought at Dapara has a VERY EXTREMELY INTENSELY EXAGERATEDLY low drop rate, so if you are out to craft something that requires those mats, you might aswell hunt them while farming the MP you need to buy them out of Dapara and see if you luck out. Buying at the AH might also prove more worthy.

#12 wewez

wewez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

since someone mention about dungeon here, is the EXP better than the mob on the field? what is the level of the mob in the dungeon?

#13 Lunaticus

Lunaticus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

if you want Rogue stuff try out the Desert Scorpions. Condor's won't drop anything for you. Maybe Sandmen or Golems will, but it seems Dayr desert mobs have specific drops for specific classes :v

Ooh! Thanks for the info. That explains why I've never seen Rogue DS stuff and I got way too many Thief Potions anyway.

#14 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

A slight update for what I've found.

Cres/SM Rank C drops from Turtles and Hyenas

Sin Rank C drops from Sapphire Wolves

Monk/Sorc/Wiz Rank C drops from Muka

#15 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

RIP full bags of desert equips i had to d/e you since i couldnt AH them.

#16 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

Yeah I was very disappointed that they didn't fix that. I've gotten every drop for ever class.... except mine.

#17 Nuvillian

Nuvillian

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

Muka's (lv60) mobs, dropped all class lv11 armor for me except for Crecentia and Soulmaker.
This also included both Sapphire and Ruby green accessories.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users