Not me, I'd rather have her stay in the screen with the other "people".
The VOCALOID Thread
Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:02 PM
Interesting but not the kind of song that can "catch" me quickly.
I was about to say how I'm (so, too) addicted to the second one, but I'm so less active in the forum XD
What the ****, why are there 8 songs deleted in my "enjoyed" list............ Oh... It's the ones by some general EDM promoters... That seem to not be approved... Too bad.
Hope Jrharbort doesn't get struck, that would make me mad more than twice as threatening terrorists (like, the ones with weapons, not mosquitoes).
- Nagao Akira's (永尾明) Japanese version of "My Grandfather's Clock" (there's some versions of other famous piano songs, but this one's the most attractive among what I heard)
- strovi's "Busy Signal"
- ｋiｎoｓｈiｔa's (キノシタ) "Positive☆Dance Time" (Una's voice is a hit, in that one, to me) *EDIT: A part of the name couldn't cross the English filter, it seems ( . .)
- seeeeecun's (しーくん / shiikun) "Lo-Fi Times" (weird but good... I just can't help it XD)
- Picon's (ピコン) "I was Human (Jp.: 人間だった / ningen datta)" and "Warm Creature (Jp.: 暖かい生き物 / atatakai ikimono)" (each of Picon's songs feels like the kind that would easily be put in a loop more than any other song)
Edited by Rainnowx, 24 December 2017 - 01:51 AM.
Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:35 PM
Virtual Youth - Zhiyu Moke
And so glad Yuezheng Longya is finally out! His voice is amazeballs.
In Your Breath - Yuezheng Longya
Scholar - Yuezheng Longya
Edited by ZeroTigress, 28 December 2017 - 10:31 PM.
Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:43 AM
Looks like something they've been working on for a while. I didn't know about that.
A nice end for 2017 with:
- Pinocchio's "Vocaloids are Lame"
- LIQ's "INTERFACE[Σ]ENT"
- Calvi's "Only one pain"
- Kira's "Piece of Art"
- Neru's "Let's drop dead"
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users