Joaopelosi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

There are a lot of quests in this game... Are they usefull for leveling? Should I do them or should I just kill the mobs? 

I want to know about the main quest too.. the one that the fairy talks to you and ask for your help.. Is that important or useless?

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

At some point the Hero quest [the one from the fairy] will move you into possibly a faction of Hebarn [evil] or Arua [Good]. Not sure what benefits it will provide of then faction warfare. As for the experience from this quest, it's not bad, it's not great either. But if its your first time playing, I highly recommend you do it all the way to Luna where it ends. You'll get some decent gear for a first time character, and some good experience. Also gives you a good knowledge base of where things are at.

As per regular quests for experience, it's hit and miss. Some are good, others are not. 

#3 Joaopelosi

Joaopelosi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

Niice! Can you tell me more about this evil/good faction? what is that about?

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

As you progress in the main story line quest (Hero quest), you will learn about the struggle for power, between Arua and Hebarn.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

In short,

Arua is the creator of the 7 planets of the ROSE universe. She created the 7 dietie's that govern each Planet.

However, Hebarn being the furthest planet out, felt neglected. As time went by, Arua learned to love the God Junon. And as such showed favoritism on that planet.

Hebarn became infatuated with the Goddess Luna, but Luna's dedication to her planet forced her to reject Hebarn love, and turned Hebarn into a spiteful God of anger and malice.

Hebarn locked Luna in the Sea of Dawn, until he could destroy Arua's influence, the same influence that forced Luna to reject Hebarns love.

As for Oro, not much is detailed, but it is the golden planet, and it shares the Orlean light with all the surrounding planets, think of it as the sun, or very bright moon.

Eldeon, is a passifist God, who rarely shows himself or his influence on his own planet. Currently his two tribesmen are at war with eachother due to Hebarns Devil Pest sickness. As such Eldeon refuses to assist visitors until the war is solved.

Skaaj, is the god of love and relationships. The planet is rumored to be a tourist and lvoers get away.

Karkia is a desolate wasteland planet. The people of Karkia are the only creatures that Arua created that are incapable of breathing the natural air in the Universe, and so they must breathe a substance known as "Karkian Darkness". These few facts lead us to believe that Karkia is a cave planet. The entire civilization lives underground in massive cave and tunnel structures.

The natural Air, is what allows visitors to fly in space from 1 planet to another.

This is the current ROSE universe conflict, and you as a visitor, take part in the war. Currently, you may only choose 1 of two "Fates" or also known as sides in the war. Arua's side, or Hebarns side. 

The people who chose Arua are essentially chosing a Goddess who forgot her own creations, due to her love for the Visitors and the God Junon.

Players who chose the path of Hebarn, are choosing vengeance on the Goddess for being so neglectful of her planets and Diety's.

:) I read a LOT of quest lines, and lore over the last 8-9 years haha. 

Edited by Feuer, 05 January 2014 - 04:02 PM.

#6 Joaopelosi

Joaopelosi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

That is a good history! There is some difference about gameplay depending on my choice?

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:56 PM

Not at the moment no. However there is a map on Orlo where you are in a PvP mode, and the opposing faction / fate's are marked for combat and able to be attacked.

Future expansions may add to this feature, but it will take a rather long time before a new expansion on this occurs. Currently the development team is focusing on internal system updates, and new features for current content, rather then trying to make a bunch of new content. 

It was stated that after these all happen, development of new content will be faster, more regular and easier for them to create and implement. 

#8 lizzzz

lizzzz

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

hihi, are there any repeatable quest in luna planet? Like in kenji beach with the doongas and krawfies. Thanks

#9 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:55 PM

hihi, are there any repeatable quest in luna planet? Like in kenji beach with the doongas and krawfies. Thanks

You probably should have made a new topic rather than reviving this old one lol but anyway the answer to your question is yes. There are npc's on many of the maps on Luna that give repeatable killing quests.

The most popular by far are the ones in Mana Snowfields. To get there, leave Eucar from the lower level and turn right. Keep on going until you enter Mana. The npc is to the right by the entrance.

You can usually find a party there too, since there are several different repeatable killing quests available from that same npc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users