• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#1 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:20 AM

Hi, i would like to know if they put someday a limit for PK Protections ?
I ask because it sucks... some people use the Protections like 30-40 times a day.  

I hope they'll will add soon a limit for them.

And i also hope a GM/CM can maybe answer my question.

#2 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:28 AM

Maybe they should fix something about PK protection first. Eg. why to join a party all the members must be with or without pk shield? Why cannot they be mixed? Why if you are pked while in party, you get expelled? Fix these problems, then you can put a limit.

#3 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:16 AM

before attemp to fix pk protection expel all koreans from game, after that is don't needed fix it :)

#4 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:42 AM

1. There will be no limits for PK Shield, players can use PK Shields as much as they want.

2. About Party and PK Shield, this issue was already submitted.

3. Let's not be racist. 

#5 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:30 AM

ohh the korean way of fighting. 

#6 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:10 AM

1. There will be no limits for PK Shield, players can use PK Shields as much as they want.

3. Let's not be racist. 

Sorry but thats not acceptable. People are exploiting these shield and griefing other people. I mean the koreans in Dokdo mostly. Why should it be fair for them to charge pb, take shield off attack one person, put shield back on and repeat. If u get them near death in pk they use a shield. WTF IS THE POINT IN HAVING PK? SERIOUSLY? The staff here lately seem to have no care for hackers or exploiters. If thats the attitude ul soon find we are all usng this hack/exploit. Hell the hacks been available for 3 years. The only reason its even in our game is Hellium was to lazy to fix the dam hack shield. Russia still have a hack shield. Sea had one. Korea also had one. We are literally the only server who couldnt fix it. Please clean up your game its becoming a pile of exploiters and hackers.

#7 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:29 PM

And if you say the word "hacker" in any topic, they close it, without reason... just look at the forum. They will never admit there are hackers. They have never done anything about this problem. How many tickets were opened to report someone? And what they did? Just close the ticket, and leave the hackers do what they want... and the result is a potential good game, with really poor management, almost without players (well, if you don't consider hackers... how many players really active in game?)

#8 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

There's no point to Pk regardless. No one gains, no one loses.

As far as hackers go, I'm convinced most of the big guilds (ExCon etc) use an exploit(s) to get +30 gear, Korean or not. There are guilds full of +30 players, with multiple toons.

It just doesn't add up...

No doubt there are genuine players in the guilds too.

Edited by tally, 06 January 2014 - 01:31 PM.

#9 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

As far as hackers go, I'm convinced most of the big guilds (ExCon etc) use an exploit(s) to get +30 gear, Korean or not. There are guilds full of +30 players, with multiple toons.

i can tell you that the only exploit i see in ExCon is the Mall Shop and large wallets.

That and players who theoretically dont spend any of their own money, have lant balances in the 10 digits.

Multiple toons? yep. alot of them. if theres alot of +30 people, its because most of them are the same people.

#10 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:56 AM

There's no point to Pk regardless. No one gains, no one loses.

Im afraid items are kept server side so quite impossible to hack their + Thanks for naming my guild with disinfo tho. The hack in game are movment and attack speed. its the same hacks from the same software released 3 years ago.

#11 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

as it is now, certain player attack (in pb is also very popular), remove shield, reactivate shield, and so on.

If you ask me that is a way of exploit and should be taken care of by gravity.

also: while in pk shield i was unable to logoff or change characters earlier, lel,

because i was in constant battle stance - working as intended?

Edited by Leash, 07 January 2014 - 05:21 AM.

#12 cosi4zara

cosi4zara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:06 AM

while in pk shield i was unable to logoff or change characters earlier, lel,

because i was in constant battle stance - working as intended?

That ussually happenes when your hp is lower than half.Sooo gl with that if u don`t have any heals or pots!

Edited by cosi4zara, 07 January 2014 - 09:07 AM.

#13 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

The Development Team has something in plan for the PK Protection item to make it less.. abuse-able.

More details to come later.

#14 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts
  • Server:Valdesermine

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

The Development Team has something in plan for the PK Protection item to make it less.. abuse-able.

Is there any chance that they are also working on fixing the bugs with the current PK Protection? like the inability to regenerate HP/MP and also make it stop preventing sitting, using ur mount... etc.

#15 cosi4zara

cosi4zara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:39 AM

Hopefully not making it expensive as hell so low lvls that actually get pked won`t  be able to aquire  it.Also i hope that it won`t have some sort of negative effects cuz,there are still some PvE players out there that do other things than PvP so that would be really silly.

#16 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

Is there any chance that they are also working on fixing the bugs with the current PK Protection? like the inability to regenerate HP/MP and also make it stop preventing sitting, using ur mount... etc.

The Development team is aware of it and they will look for fixes.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

#17 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts
  • Server:Valdesermine

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:48 AM

I hope so..we lost out ability to have a non-pk server, so the least u all could do is make the PK Protect u give us, work properly =)

#18 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:07 PM

Solution: PK Shield 1 day -> PK Shield 30 days. No option to remove.

Make PK Shield a choice that you are bound to. You can everything normally, just can't open world PvP..  This way people can't take them on / off  depending on the days that is convenient for them.. The PK shield should operate to suit the design of the PvE server.. aka, no open world PvP by choice.

PvE Players on their side and PvP players on theirs. Sounds fair to me..

#19 warjat69

warjat69

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:somewhere over the raibow

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

I didnt play from a long time so sorry if it isnt good idea but it wouldnt be nice to enable to turn on/off PK shield if you are in combat mode?

#20 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

I say:

* Make the Pk Protections free.

* Make the Pk Protection removers 1kk per to weed out all the houligans.

#21 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

I say:

* Make the Pk Protections free.

* Make the Pk Protection removers 1kk per to weed out all the houligans.

If that's the case they need to find a way to allow those with and without shield form a party again.

The reason why players with and without shield cannot be in the same party is, perhaps, if a few PKers team up and form a party with a healer with protection shield on, it would be very unfair.

Just disable any heals reaching players during their PK state, how difficult is that to be programmed? 

#22 cosi4zara

cosi4zara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

If all above fails just make only 1 npc with pk protection (in NovaLux) and make limit of 1 pk protection per char.That way the pkers that where abusing them have to go to nova lux to get a pk protection and also they will only be limited to 1 pk protection each time they buy(like the daily td-premi key).That will prevent them from spamming the pk prots  (on- off- repeat) but, if they are smart they can charge their pb by going in a non pk city wait for recharge and come back.

#23 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

First, there should be no such thing as "PK Shield". If you want to PK, there should be an OPTION to turn PK on. Lasts 1 day. So all the little E-Peens can Pk til their hearts are content,. Problem solved.

#24 VIPEER

VIPEER

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

1kk to low 10kk remove pk and its ok;pk protect free

#25 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

First, there should be no such thing as "PK Shield". If you want to PK, there should be an OPTION to turn PK on. Lasts 1 day. So all the little E-Peens can Pk til their hearts are content,. Problem solved.

I am curious why u play requiem. You are on a mission to have the most lants? you want to collect all items in your bank? You like doing the same raids a few hundred times? You like out dated PVE games with no updates? What exactly do u do in requiem at end game if not pvp or PK.  We both know u want PK removed from game. Do u really think there enough players who play collect the shiny shiny to support a PVE game. Do u fear death in pvp? Not just pk but u dont even go FOC or union.  Your a very strange guy. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users