133 replies to this topic

#126 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:22 AM

Ok I always assumed each tic on an aoe hit but after some testing seems you might be right (using bloody storm not Terms of Service but tics should work in same way).

I tried 72 defiler vs lvl 81 mob and sometimes only 7 hits were successful and one time 11 (even though i thought 10 was max with 20 sec duration :/).

So after that that initial test it seemed like lvl difference was important...but then i tested on a lvl 72 mob and was only getting 7 or 8 successful tics.. so idk what to think.

Lvl probably does make a little difference to success but not much, would need to test a lot more to reach a conclusion.. lvl difference doesn't seem to make much difference anyway.

right
lvl difference dont make any different, Terms of Service failed sometimes at 60er mob with 70+ so -.-

and the aoes --- idk sometimes 5 or more sometimes 10

#127 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

No.... Have to be 79 atm.... It don't matter. ST mobs got mega nerfed in Korea, and soon here... Big deal In beast I could kill two big rooms solo in 1/2 the time.

lol Only cuz ur 1 of the few with the elite gear. Any Avenger can get that scorp while not all tempest can get ur gear.

#128 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:30 PM

lol Only cuz ur 1 of the few with the elite gear. Any Avenger can get that scorp while not all tempest can get ur gear.

Well they have to be 79 to get them at the moment(ST mobs), unless they change mid capture. Even with the slight trap delays they are still powerful cause of the no resistance/defence skills they have.

#129 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:10 AM

lol Avengers didnt even get nerfed that much. Traps still go off pretty fast if not instantly in PvP. All they did was make them worse for PvE which isnt a big deal cuz they already werent good at that. Gravity is stupid.

#130 Amidare

Amidare

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:28 AM

I lol'd. Have yet to see a mystic who will outaggro me in JS....

i will ray ;p

#131 huancone

huancone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:10 AM

This is easy, lets make a contest >.>

#132 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

I agree, where is the WL love. Sure over a minute a Defiler will win the DPS game, but what battle lasts more then 5 seconds?

#133 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

This is easy, lets make a contest >.>

yep

#134 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:58 AM

The first is true :P also he does it in pb form... The 2nd, yes, any lvl 79 avenger can capture a scorp but that doesnt mean that is so easy to do it, less and less with the new patch that make all mobs there agressive. Also, to make the kill in JS after that, they need more than averange gear, maybe not that much to rise the dmg but to survive so many mobs without heals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users