1/8 Bugs List- updated 1/13 - Page 5 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

1/8 Bugs List- updated 1/13

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#101 1987130502183006863

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

Character Name: Hikarinoshisai

Type of Bug: experience

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: i tested it 17/01

Steps You Took to get Bug: if on dayr desert, you attack more than 3 things at the same time, the game just crashes and crashes everyone else who is around you.

Any other information/details you can provide: just before i added a rune to my weapon.

Character Name: Hikarinoshisai

Type of Bug: skills

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 17/01

Steps You Took to get Bug: almost everytime i log in on the game, my hotkeys gets reseted and i have to set them again. happen me today 3 times and it's very annoying.

Any other information/details you can provide: the hotkeys won't come back relogging this time.

Edited by 1987130502183006863, 16 January 2014 - 06:59 PM.

#102 KouKayne

KouKayne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:14 AM

bug: khara missions level requirement

since the beginning i guess ? players are often underleveled, so they have to grind before being able to get kharas of monsters you would usually kill for quests before that, for example mermaids, khara quest says lev 26, but you already kill them at 20-22, so if you want to do the khara you need to return there after going to next area (since quests are over at about 23-24), ofc it's the same for a lot of other kharas, even the 50 ones could be 45+ so people can farm them instead of grinding random mobs for exp, i think you should lower the level restriction to mob's level - 5.

#103 5625131028125450210

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:34 AM

Character Name: Jankin

Type of Bug: Graphic

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 15/01

Steps You Took to get Bug: enter in a dungeon (Hell of deadly poison or Izlude cave for now not rry other)

Any other information/details you can provide: some enemyes are invisible and there are zone in the map where enemy and bosses become invisible.. i got killed by enemyes that can't see and can't target.. only spamming AoE at random sometimes hit them and kill.

as the screenshot show i'm taking damages from nothing

7wwb.jpg

#104 ChocoVivi

ChocoVivi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

*reporting bug for my friends*
Character Name:  chch / BubbleMoon

Type of Bug:  item?

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:  since AOV

Steps You Took to get Bug:  buy extra skill point and use skill reset scroll

Any other information/details you can provide:
Skill points purchased got reset to 50 after using the scroll.

We've heard other people experiencing the same problem few weeks ago, but thought problem might be fixed so we gave it a try...fix this :(

Edited by ChocoVivi, 18 January 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#105 TubagusBayu

TubagusBayu

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

Character Name: Salindri

Type of Bug: cant get Master Rank up C quest, the wind stone quest

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Today, 1/18

Steps You Took to get Bug: After got teleported, talk to mailbox, then talk to Lyn the ranger change job officer

Any other information/details you can provide: The chain quest is gone!

#106 Tetse

Tetse

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

Character Name: SinXBlade

Type of Bug: Cant take item out of Storage "(Server Error) Unkown error."

patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Unknown

Steps You Took to get Bug: tried to take the item out of storage

Any other information/details you can provide: its only the Item "Assassin's Creed - Conceal" that is buggy

#107 1107140101042539127

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

Character Name: Valerieigen

Type of Bug: In Maple Forest and divided plains dungeons in some parts monster and allies are invisible (perhaps applies also to some other dungeons. It did not apply to Payon forest dungeon, though, it went through without problem.)

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: after 1/15

Steps You Took to get Bug: Just go to the dungeon. The bug comes only in certain parts of the dungeons, but cannot be missed if one goes through the lab or divided plains dungeon.

Any other information/details you can provide: Very bad bug. For example in divided plains dungeon, the final boss was invisible when we killed it. When monster is invisible it cannot be autoselected using tabulator key. You should try to find it with cursor, and since they are invisible it's a bit tricky.

ADDITION: Also Izrud cave is affected (only in one part to my understanding in the beginning.) Leviathan dungeon didn't seem to be affected at all.

Edited by 1107140101042539127, 19 January 2014 - 01:37 AM.

#108 1987130502183006863

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Any other information/details you can provide: its only the Item "Assassin's Creed - Conceal" that is buggy

this also happen to me

#109 Zin369

Zin369

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Character Name:Zinnis

Type of Bug:Attack Speed

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:Happen when lvl up Master Level

Steps You Took to get Bug:n/a

Any other information/details you can provide:When I'm at ML 4 my atk spd were at 1.03 and each time I'm lvling up my ML, I've gain atk spd to 1.04 for ea ML. I'm at ML 16 and had 1.08 atk spd. It's this a bug or some kind of new formula? B/c I've work very hard to get atk spd to 1.03.

Edited by Zin369, 18 January 2014 - 06:58 PM.

#110 BaalMardikt

BaalMardikt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

Character Name: BaalMardikt

Type of Bug: No Attendance Item.

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Unknown

Steps You Took to get Bug: N/A

Any other information/details you can provide: Ok, I logged, Created my new Character.. Then, I push "Start" and, in the right momment that I can see my character... the screen show me this:

The Progress is blocked in the 5th Day...

http://s963.photobuc...81d6f8.jpg.html

As you can see, the time shows "58:35"... I try to push "¿" to see if I fixed, but no...

This time, I added the "Temporary Storage Box" to show that I didn't get the item and is not in my Bags either...

http://i963.photobuc...d2.jpg~original

http://s963.photobuc...37d781.jpg.html

Next day, ths problem is still in the same screen...

BTW, I have re-made my character (just to let you know), and the problem persist...

#111 bapster

bapster

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

Your character name: RosemaryMori

What bug is it: QUEST (No new story quests)

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: I just finished the quest so I guess 1/15 patch

Steps You Took to get Bug: Finished quest "The Truth of the Lord" (2)

Description: After I've completed the quest "The Truth of the Lord" (2) I do not get any other main quests. It ends there. I've looked around online and apparently there's a following quest from Renin called "Keep the Promise of Shipwreck". I talked to him and nothing shows up. I haven't even gone to ghost ship

#112 1107140101042539127

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:52 AM

Character Name: Masrianna

Type of Bug: No quest after "the truth of the lord" quest. Should come "keep the promise of ship wreck", but it doesn't come

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Don't know when started, because haven't played before

Steps You Took to get Bug: Just played the main quest line, and got stuck.

Any other information/details you can provide: Cannot continue the game at all.

This same thing also happened to my second character. When talking to Lord Grupaz in the (1) part of "the truth of the lord" he disappears after giving the quest to talk to onasis. Then when talkin to onasis on the (2) part of the quest, Onasis answers and completes the quest. Then the dialogue does not continue, and when talkin to him more, he  does not give any quest.

Now I have two characters stuck. I cannot play the game until this is fixed :l

Edited by 1107140101042539127, 20 January 2014 - 05:54 AM.

#113 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

This happens for any item that is no longer allowed to be kept in storage, you can no longer remove it without error. I have a stack of woe supplies stuck in mine that has been there since before they removed the ability to store those some months ago. Probably we could send in a ticket for this, just haven't bothered yet.

#114 KaydMaster

KaydMaster

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

Character Name: KaydAlter
Type of Bug: Well, not really sure if a Bug or a mistake, but, if it is, it'll be "lacking item from gift box"
Patch date the bug started: No idea
Steps you took to get bug: Just opened the starter box at lv 45
Any other information: Well, the box contains a few other boxes, among them is a "Epic Imitation Don't Rememberwhat Box" which gives you 2 "imitation epic item" of each class, but Crecentia and Soul Maker... I'm a Crecentia, I was expecting a Scythe or something.

Spoiler

I was wondering if there was a way to actually get that item that I assume was supposed to come out of the box, of course, if it wasn't intended to come out of the box, then I guess it's ok.

Thanks beforehand, Kayd.

Edited by KaydMaster, 20 January 2014 - 07:29 PM.

#115 3453130729084705863

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

Character name: KateMiddleton

Type of Bug: Shadow Explosion skill not working as intended

Patch Date the bug started occuring: since the morroc patch

Steps you took to get bug: tried it many times on high HP monsters and observed it

Any other Info: Shadow Explosion 2nd strike animation of the skill is not doing any damage only the 1st strike animation; If you observe it, you'll see the bug. Its showing number damage on 2nd strike animation skill but if u check monsters HP, the 2nd strike is not doing any damage.

#116 KayleePepper

KayleePepper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:07 AM

Steps You Took to get Bug: enter in a dungeon (Hell of deadly poison or Izlude cave for now not rry other)

Any other information/details you can provide: some enemyes are invisible and there are zone in the map where enemy and bosses become invisible.. i got killed by enemyes that can't see and can't target.. only spamming AoE at random sometimes hit them and kill.

7wwb.jpg

I also experienced this bug at AoD. The Fraud Thiefbugs near the entrance are invisible sometimes. You can't target them from afar unless you come near and let them attack you first.

#117 Vanillie

Vanillie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Location✿ Home ✿

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

7wwb.jpg

^ this

and sometimes, when im in battle, and the battle end" when i try to use my mount, gather, anything a msg saying me "u canot durind the battle" < and im not in battle.. and nothing works, i need end process for fix this :I this happend me like 4 times now

sry for my english, ty

#118 Hotmop

Hotmop

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Character Name: hotsmonk

Type of Bug: Toon(Character) is floating in the middle of nowhere

Started Occuring : When I logged on to check my mail a week ago

Steps I took to get Bug: IDK I logged in I guess

Any other Information/details: Please unstick him soon he has all my Dayr Materials for crafting and I wanted to start leveling him

#119 shadowrad

shadowrad

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

Character Name : RapidHealing

Type of Bug : Sp consumption

Patch Date the bug started occuring : Not really sure, Been like this since I joined.

Steps you took to get bug : Tried to level up :o

Any other info : http://playro2.wikia.com/wiki/Acolyte

That link says that Holy Light skill at level 5 should be taking 6 sp ! Instead, It's taking 24 sp. !

That's causing crazy problems to level up. And that's not the only skill that's consuming more sp than it should !

Magician classes are also affected with this problem. It's not really possible to level up unless you have an abundance of Blue Potions. :yawn:

I've played ro2 on another server before and It was perfectly fine there. Why is it like this here ? :o

Im having the same problem i have to sit every 2 mobs or I get out of mana...

#120 DustfingerXVI

DustfingerXVI

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:10 AM

Character Name: Escaflowne16

Type of Bug: my SP went down to 16 points after my character turned master level

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: i don't know, maybe after the merge of Odin and Freya server,

Steps You Took to get Bug: i just notice this after i turned to master level

Any other information/details you can provide: i tried to level my character but still the same issue, but after i used WIS Boost Potion my SP went back to normal, however right after the effect was gone (30 secs) my SP went back to 16 points

#121 4835150626195349420

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:58 AM

Character Name: Jepoydc

Type of Bug: normal attack wont hit

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 12/8/2015

Steps You Took to get Bug: 

Any other information/details you can provide: 

#122 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:00 AM

This is a very old thread. Try using the updated one here https://forums.warpp...ports-feedback/

#123 4835150626195349420

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:17 AM

This is a very old thread. Try using the updated one here https://forums.warpp...ports-feedback/

hi can you help me at trello? i cant understand it i really need help for my character? i cant use my normal attack :(

#124 SakeJ

SakeJ

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:11 PM

Character Name: SakeJ

Type of Bug quest: King Reinhard's Test

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:After Lv50

Steps You Took to get Bug:I have tried to re-log 

Any other information/details you can provide:  I completed 'Reporting an incident of Izrude' quest and went to go see Lissur Anailuj in Prontera. She gave me the next quest, asking me to talk to the king. I accidently press esc and did not accept now she wont give the quest again.

Edited by SakeJ, 05 January 2016 - 11:18 PM.

#125 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 12:03 AM

they don't care about pre-aov (pre master level) quests anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users