• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PooCake

PooCake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

So I was thinking what build is good and I found out tanky build aint that good right now should I go for pure DPS or hybrid? I need a build that is good with end game. I need opinions please.

#2 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:14 AM

Right now in the current state the game is, DPS is what you'd want to be to level up and farm master points. Should the game change back before this patch happened, the ideal build would be to follow Lubu's guide thats pinned.

#3 PooCake

PooCake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:20 AM

What do you mean the master patch? sorry just started this game few days ago. They wont likely not right?

#4 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

Right now in the current state the game is, DPS is what you'd want to be to level up and farm master points. Should the game change back before this patch happened, the ideal build would be to follow Lubu's guide thats pinned.

Wouldn't even say that. I mean I still find it fun to tank, just watching my unknown amount of threat just go up. Also, It's all a matter of opinion on what you like doing, I still find tank fun.

Also, If the game changes back, I wouldn't even follow LuBu's build. It's more DPS than Tank. If you want a Pure MT build master leveled, Hit me up in game. LuBu was meant for more DPS with just Aura Shield and defender, But mostly DPS...

#5 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

What do you mean the master patch? sorry just started this game few days ago. They wont likely not right?

The Mastery Levels they added from recent patch pretty much made all previous content obsolete in regards to raids. Master levels came with this recent patch which basically when you reach 50 in your class and craft, you can unlock a new system where you have to level to 20 to gain more stats pretty much and the extra skill at the bottom of your tree which gives you a transform buff. You will see most people farming Master Levels which is why I recommend going the DPS route and not taking any defensive skills/masteries at least when you are farming. It's up to you however to decide what you want, this is only temporary until they fix the issues with this patch. They are selling Skill Resets at a limited time at the Kafra Storage merchant for 1z each which is quite the deal and lets you experiment with builds. Typically if you want to go Main Tank build, listen to zJuliusx. I perfer being the off tank since I was in the raid group I was with. My build pretty much is similar to Lubu's and isn't focused on Main Tanking because quite frankly I think other classes do a better job at it. 

#6 PooCake

PooCake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

Thank for the advice! I think I'm going DPS for now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users