Mass Suspensions Oh My! - Page 4 - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Mass Suspensions Oh My!

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#76 100001288955278

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

it is good that the translators and I do not intend you paid so much for 2 years abonametu it you ought to explain because it is the zeny got nothing proves just as I asked before you clown transfer with my name and the name of the company that sells zeny and is associated with my account in the game? I think probably not with the rest of this discussion is sterile because the gravity approach to such situation for years is the same and do not -_- me here some rubbish about tymc that you got there widziż with zeny because you're funny (gm team)

#77 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

First of all I thank Camp for your quick reply on this matter. 

Secondly I like to point out the fact that if you blame ppl from using illegal website at least give them some proof. In many occasion me and my mate transferred countless zeny ranged from 100m to 400m and now when i asked him for 500, i got banned ? that makes me thing you are working based on the amount of zeny transferred not the actual bots stopping program. I can bring you all the evidences between me and my mate who is a player for very long time. But then it will be an endless conversation between two ppl who are trying to prove their rights. So anyway, its your call to remove the ban or do anything with the character. Thanks to the move all my interest from more than 3 years has lost. 

Best regard

Bye...  :sob:

#78 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

it is good that the translators and I do not intend you paid so much for 2 years abonametu it you ought to explain because it is the zeny got nothing proves just as I asked before you clown transfer with my name and the name of the company that sells zeny and is associated with my account in the game? I think probably not with the rest of this discussion is sterile because the gravity approach to such situation for years is the same and do not  -_- me here some rubbish about tymc that you got there widziż with zeny because you're funny (gm team)

wat8.jpg

Edited by Havenn, 10 January 2014 - 03:11 PM.

#79 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:13 PM

January 3rd, 2014 5:51:20 PM PST. Prontera (146, 326). Also your friend is super generous to have given so much zeny to so many other users!

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

#80 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:14 PM

xblF4.gif

#81 shizukaa

shizukaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:14 PM

to those who thing gifting 500 or 1b would be ridiculous, think about gifting a plane ticket to your buddy or help them with their house mortgage, in game currency is hard earn, but its nothing compare to real life if that makes you satisfy.

Anyway, to those who got the bad luck, i think we should stop complaining as this matter will not be looked at and our voice will not be heard. both us and GM, we all have our grounds, so one side says A the other reply B, this wont go anywhere. i think you GM should take my advise into consideration, if you suspect someone uses illegal website, confront them and get them a warning, wipe their zen, dont simply create rage among RO community by suspend their account without giving any reason. 2nd, please when you reply, dont mock those people, even though they might or might not use the illegal website, dealing with their problem with appropriate manner is what you should provide, dont make things worst than they already are. 

Regard. 

#82 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

The problem is your 'friend' isn't just gifting it to you, but many others that count up to 300 accounts which are involved. So it is ridiculous.

You can still ticket in and maybe agree to an item and zeny wipe. Continue playing and enjoy the game the way it is meant to be.

#83 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

It should be like trying to get a marriage visa in the US. Can you prove how far back your friendship with the novice known as ffyyttyui goes back? I mean.... Your story could be legit, tell us about your friend!

#84 CrowTheFallen

CrowTheFallen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

We all know that the zeny spammer bots are controlled by the GMs, anyways. Why else would they still be around if they weren't?

#85 4903130505104317417

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

The GM Team does not suspend for transfers between normal users as we understand that this happens from time to time. We do not suspend without an investigation into both of the trading parties first. When we see that one side is a "normal user" and the other side is tied to zeny sellers and zeny seller site spammers and only exists to distribute illegal zeny we will not be seeing that as a Kosher transaction. 

In many of these cases, dummy accounts were deliberately created to try picking up the illegal zeny while keeping the main account "clean". The GM Team reserves the right to restrict access to the accounts on our servers without any forewarning if they have been engaging in RMT activity. 

It encourages MORE spammers and MORE botters in the fields when users buy from them, not less.

We are not without sympathy for those for whom the temptation is too great, it is difficult to become part of a game's economy when it has been around for 10+ years.  However, as others have stated in this thread, there are legitimate ways of making zeny that don't harm the economy and legit users' game experience. 

Now that is the answer !!! Thank you Oda seem like your the only one who answer my question. So what about the lost of items or homun pet when we get our account back from suspended ? Last time when it happen to me the lost ticket taken forever like a month before they reply that I forgot about it already. Any way to improve that ?

#86 100001288955278

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

I do not care what he does with the cash I mean that with no real tangible evidence on the basis of guesswork I got banned for that matter because to me it hangs or Dede played here or not my guild has not been here for six years if not more so .. little .. I'm interested in the opinion of other players kwetji

#87 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

The problem is your 'friend' isn't just gifting it to you, but many others that count up to 300 accounts which are involved. So it is ridiculous.

You can still ticket in and maybe agree to an item and zeny wipe. Continue playing and enjoy the game the way it is meant to be.

The general policy for first time offenders is to remove what was received not to completely reset the user's progress. This is meant to be a learning tool. We really don't want to hurt users. We just want them to understand that you shouldn't buy from RMT sellers.

#88 shizukaa

shizukaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

for 2 years worth of items farmed and now you advise me to an item wipe??? and still enjoy the game? please check yourself if you find the advise is ...listenable.

#89 278131126104616503

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

At least, the purchaser should be suspended for 1 day for 1st offence, 1 month for 2nd offence and perma ban for 3rd. Most people dont know purchasing in-game item/currency is against the rules. But suspend players for 6 years is just the same as asking someone to quit this game.

#90 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

keep up the good work Camp/Oda... now if only i could get my stepson to follow suit and take out the trash here at home lol... GMs dont just punish people willy nilly...

#91 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

The general policy for first time offenders is to remove what was received not to completely reset the user's progress. This is meant to be a learning tool. We really don't want to hurt users. We just want them to understand that you shouldn't buy from RMT sellers.

Send in a Ticket

Get the ill-gotten gains removed

Get account unblocked 

Stop buying zeny and win!

#92 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

At least, the purchaser should be suspended for 1 day for 1st offence, 1 month for 2nd offence and perma ban for 3rd. Most people dont know purchasing in-game item/currency is against the rules. But suspend players for 6 years is just the same as asking someone to quit this game.

Once the purchased zeny is removed the user is released and able to play again!

#93 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

No sympathy for those who RMT.

Edited by Kieri, 10 January 2014 - 03:24 PM.

#94 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

:o ! That is good to hear. I think the patcher should really mention it though, and loading screen. We used to have that, what happened?

#95 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

for 2 years worth of items farmed and now you advise me to an item wipe??? and still enjoy the game? please check yourself if you find the advise is ...listenable.

The general policy for first time offenders is to remove what was received not to completely reset the user's progress. This is meant to be a learning tool. We really don't want to hurt users. We just want them to understand that they shouldn't buy from RMT sellers.

:o ! That is good to hear. I think the patcher should really mention it though, and loading screen. We used to have that, what happened?

Images have to be rotated or else no one pays attention anymore. I think a loading screen should be making an appearance soon.

#96 100001288955278

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

to the Comunity manager if you know what it is trade agreement? for the first time when I was paying for an account with you I made and continues to this day and you no tangible evidence because these are not in a position to hold banish people like you hit on someone from the USA I'm from Europe is Narobi you such trouble with anyone sick of you in August ban sorry for the English but this translator

#97 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

If you have been playing for as long as 2 years, you should be around long enough to understand buying Zeny is illegal. :\ I've only played for less than 2 years and knew about it. You can keep denying, they have all the evidence and records of your trades with others so it's pointless to keep denying.

I think the Quest window is also nice though. Why not have a notice on there as well? I suppose posting the notice everywhere can be annoying but it has to be done...

#98 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Dude

You signed off your rights when you click the Terms of Service and connect to Gravity's servers.

Gravity is your judge, jury and executioner in the world of RO

You need to prove to Gravity that they are wrong not the otherway around at least in terms of the Games. 

#99 shizukaa

shizukaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Send in a Ticket

Get the ill-gotten gains removed

Get account unblocked 

Stop buying zeny and win!

i took your advise and filed a ticket hoping in the end its a win win situation. 

#100 4903130505104317417

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

Dude

You signed off your rights when you click the Terms of Service and connect to Gravity's servers.

Gravity is your judge, jury and executioner in the world of RO

You need to prove to Gravity that they are wrong not the otherway around at least in terms of the Games. 

So this guy is saying Guilty until proven innocent then. The suck up player will alway claiming that anyone who got suspended definitely wrong 100% and no matter what the suspender explain they will say it as out right lie. GM hold the power and it end of story.

I also see that large amount of player that been catch in the drag net is user name from account in steam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users