Nameless Island Entrance - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Nameless Island Entrance

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 colo

colo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:21 AM

so i know there's like 5 quests that need to be done, i took a two year break and just came back about two months ago and i forgot which quest i did and which i didnt, i dont see anything under quest window or idk if we have a quest history window, this has come to be very frustrating as i've spent at least the past two-three hours trying to figure out in which quest i left off or where in the middle of a quest i left off. is there a way to figure this out? i know i've completed the rachel sanc entrance quests(req quests) and im trying to start the Veins siblings quest but, nothing happens when i talk to the npc... then i moved on to maybe start the actual nameless island entrance quest but i cant seem to start that either... so somewhere along this two quests im stuck... anyone know how to figure this out? maybe a gm?

#2 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:24 AM

send in a ticket and they can tell you where you stopped...i had to do that before

#3 colo

colo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:37 AM

i would prefer not to wait 10 days before i get a response 

#4 Roman

Roman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • Locationunited states
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

Then by all means, continue QQing...

#5 Porcelain

Porcelain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

Make sure you have done the following quest. http://irowiki.org/w...ion_Myth_Quest)

Then try to start the nameless island quest. If that doesn't work just start going through the npcs in order for the veins sibling quest and you will figure out where you are. If the kids thanks you for saving his sister then you have probaly finished the siblings quest and are somewhere along the lines insides the nameless island entrance quest. Also, you may be trying to start the entrance quest on the wrong airship. There are 2 airships both acceptable form Juno.

#6 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

Make sure you have done the following quest. http://irowiki.org/w...ion_Myth_Quest)

Then try to start the nameless island quest. If that doesn't work just start going through the npcs in order for the veins sibling quest and you will figure out where you are. If the kids thanks you for saving his sister then you have probaly finished the siblings quest and are somewhere along the lines insides the nameless island entrance quest. Also, you may be trying to start the entrance quest on the wrong airship. There are 2 airships both acceptable form Juno.

I thought u had to do that quest before u could even do the others in the chain?

#7 colo

colo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

aha! i will check this later when i get home, but i have a good feeling this is definitely it because i don't ever remember doing this, ty! 

#8 Porcelain

Porcelain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

I thought u had to do that quest before u could even do the others in the chain?

I thought they changed that a while back. I remember years ago you had to but when I returned to iRO it seemed like the quests required to enter NI had changed to just Rachel Sanc, Curse of Gaebolg, and Viens Sibling. Used to have to do like 5 or 6 quests to get into NI when it first came out.

#9 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Dungeon Teleport 2 scroll.

#10 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

Dungeon Teleport 2 scroll.

those have nameless island on them?  :p_omg:

damn, screw that quest. ill just buy a bunch of those. they should remove the stupid quest altogether or make a much simpler one so that people can party level there. noone cares about the stupid cult storyline. we just want a place to grind outside of TIs. its not worth the time, effort, and money to unlock this place though. definitely not worth it.

#11 colo

colo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

I thought they changed that a while back. I remember years ago you had to but when I returned to iRO it seemed like the quests required to enter NI had changed to just Rachel Sanc, Curse of Gaebolg, and Viens Sibling. Used to have to do like 5 or 6 quests to get into NI when it first came out.

well if this was the case i should of been able to start the veins sibling quest or maybe i have it done already and im missing the Curse of Gaebolg(doing right now) then i will try to either start sibling quest or the actual nameless entrance quest...

#12 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:46 AM

those have nameless island on them?  :p_omg:

Classic only.

Edited by Toxn, 13 January 2014 - 11:31 AM.

#13 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:58 AM

i actually like the long quests needed to get into certain places... this game doesnt really have alot in the way of accomplishments... not to mention quests (no matter how much of a pain or how lame or unrewarding) are a part of any RPG... people like to forget iRO is a RPG... so much focus is put on the pvp aspects of the game that people have stopped actually enjoying the things like quests.... no wonder they kinda half ass new quests... because players dont appreciate it when they do put in effort

#14 colo

colo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:20 PM

did all the req quest still cant seem to start the final quest, it's been few days and still now answer from ticket thing...

#15 colo

colo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

5 days almost still no response....

#16 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members