371 replies to this topic

#51 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

What about adding that applied no element thats missing? I'm going to need to swap my weapons ele for Osiris dungeon.

This item will be added into the game at a later date. We are still in discussion in regards to the implementation of this item.

#52 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

Zanbee, how about the MASTER LEVEL letters event, will it end tomorrow or next week? Thanks

#53 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

^

#54 ShirakawaNaoya

ShirakawaNaoya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationLiving in SeaGodTemple
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

Patch Notes 1/15

*Subject to change at anytime

3. Bug Fixes

A. Missing Item Translations <<< good

i. Following items will have the proper information now:

C. Party/Group Bonus System <<< Finally!!! was waiting for this since 1st day...

i.  Players will now get more experience or Mastery Points from Party/Group hunting in all areas including dungeons.

-For each additional player in a group/party/raid, there will be an increase of Mastery Points gained.

D. Elemental System <<< Hope so...

i. The wrong sound file playing during elemental attacks has been fixed. This will likely solve the crashing issue players have been experiencing.

*More notes coming soon

Best part... kafra mall update 404 ... good job-bu~...then again... *Subject to change at anytime

#55 Maharaorajah

Maharaorajah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

What about Osiris Recipes? Will they be dropping now as well as the large bags or will they be implemented at a later date? Any assistance would be appreciated.

#56 Crodes

Crodes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

I think the x2 mp event is a good incentive for people to start going to Osiris. For those who think Osiris is too easy, please do remember that Osiris is just a 5 man dungeoun, and not one of the 10 man raids like CoA or AoD. It's easy for us because we are pretty much using Chaos gear in the "sanderman" of level 61+. I think the difficulty is set so that new players won't be forced to go through the whole 10 man process of bapho>pve>coa>aod>chaos in later times where there "might" not be that many players at level 50 to do that. that's just my opinion though.

Thanks for the patch and updates o.o

Edited by Crodes, 14 January 2014 - 06:55 PM.

#57 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

I think the x2 mp event is a good incentive for people to start going to Osiris. For those who think the Osiris is too easy, please do remember that Osiris is just a 5 man dungeoun, and not one of the 10 man raids like CoA or AoD. It's easy for us because we are pretty much using Chaos gear in the "sanderman" of level 61+. I think the difficulty is set so that new players won't be forced to go through the whole 10 man process of bapho>pve>coa>aod>chaos in later times where there "might" not be that many players at level 50 to do that. that's just my opinion though.

Thanks for the patch and updates o.o

What? 2x experience was only an event? hmm..i thought they permanently 2x the current super low experience.  In my opinion, 2x experience = should be the default

Edited by AikaFuwa, 14 January 2014 - 07:02 PM.

#58 mikkan4ge

mikkan4ge

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

No element remover?

#59 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

great patch XD

im still here playing becuz of my guildies, wife, husband and my kids, i cant wait to go play some more RO2, cyall ingame!!

#60 8048131114033323787

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Hello, 

What about the assassin's shadow explosion bug , when is that going to be fixed ?

#61 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

This item will be added into the game at a later date. We are still in discussion in regards to the implementation of this item.

Discussion? I seriously hope they aren't considering making this a cash shop item.

I hope the same with regard to punching accessories.

#62 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

Did the snowflakes for the yule event ever drop? or were they not supposed to?

#63 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

No more letters :(

I guess my staff never gonna get refined now! At the rate refine is unsuccessful below +10 i dont wanna waste zeny nor money for that :(

Gosh back to back failures! I remember having much success before 1/8 patch

#64 nashR2

nashR2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

I've seen little SP consumption talking from CM's, could you Zambee talk a little about this, please? :)

Yeah its kinda Odd.....HUge HP boost + parry def...

Then when u compare SP recovery via blue pots vis a vis reds/HP...its absurd.

Yet no mention at all about it!

JUst imagine what the case would b if dungeons were as challenging as it was pre AoV patch ^_^

Edited by nashR2, 14 January 2014 - 09:34 PM.

#65 D3ATHNOTE

D3ATHNOTE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

What about actual drops from tomb of Osiris? I have not had a single thing to do in game for weeks now.....

#66 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

Imho: Just delete magic classes and move on ^_^

Otherwise there will always be people constantly mentioning that there is no need to join events meant only for the classes that haven't been broken for over a month :thx: And those who quit probably won't return even if you repair magic damage/healing/whatever... because it will just be way too late. (Yes, I know it's not WP's fault but it doesn't change the reality)

#67 Yuushiro

Yuushiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

still waiting for a patch that is worth on coming back....i still have a little bit of hope on this game

#68 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

Imho: Just delete magic classes and move on ^_^

Otherwise there will always be people constantly mentioning that there is no need to join events meant only for the classes that haven't been broken for over a month :thx: And those who quit probably won't return even if you repair magic damage/healing/whatever... because it will just be way too late. (Yes, I know it's not WP's fault but it doesn't change the reality)

Lol. Not only dmg/healing but SP consumption/SP recovery and the glaring lack of Master Level accessories with INT/AGI. 

#69 SonicTMP

SonicTMP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationAlone in the dishwasher

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

Saw the update on party exp. Basically you get 12% more personal exp in a party now for ML grinding. Woop-de-forking-doo.  Any party member beyond 5 lowers the boost average.

And then there's an event to force you to group and into the new dungeon you'll barely get exp from unless you've been grinding mindlessly the past month or so.

#70 Lekcee

Lekcee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

This patch notes is really promising .. Please do your best :)

But one more thing, about the account block issues - my friends are still blocked and they dont know the reason. Please help us :(

#71 2534130520102140553

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

C. Party/Group Bonus System

i.  Players will now get more experience or Mastery Points from Party/Group hunting in all areas including dungeons.

-For each additional player in a group/party/raid, there will be an increase of Mastery Points gained by 106%. 

-The Rate:

2 Members: 106%

3 Members: 218%

4 Members: 336%

5 Members: 460%

6 Members or more: The percentage will continue to go up by 106% per player

-Example: If a single player gets 100 Exp, 2 players will get 206 exp total, thus each player will get 103 exp. 

You say that it increases by 106% every time, but it seems to increase by 106% at first, then 112% more the next member, 118% more the third member, 124% more the fourth member, etc.  If this is indeed what you meant, a simpler way to put it would be that a single player gets a 3% increase for every additional member.

So if I understand this right, for a mob that would drop 100 MP for a single player, with 2 players in a party it would drop 103 exp, 3 players 106 exp, 4 players 109 exp, etc.  This would mean that a full raid of 20 people would get +60% or 160 MP.  Even that's not enough to make the grind worth it, of course, and it's not clear yet how this will be affected by differently leveled players in the party gaining different amounts of exp.

Regardless, now newcomers can actually be encouraged to level up in a party as opposed to going solo so as to not need to split exp.

#72 9752130524201037570

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

there will be a party bot appearing after this patch

#73 TatsuyaKeith

TatsuyaKeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

Patch Notes 1/15

*Subject to change at anytime

1. Events

New Events

A. Dayr Desert monsters will have their item drop rates increased by 100% 

B. The Tomb of Osiris monsters will be giving up to 2x the normal experience 

2. Updates

A. Osiris (boss) from the Tomb of Osiris will now drop Large Bags (non-tradable)

C. Party/Group Bonus System

-For each additional player in a group/party/raid, there will be an increase of Mastery Points gained by 106%. 

-The Rate:

2 Members: 106%

3 Members: 218%

4 Members: 336%

5 Members: 460%

6 Members or more: The percentage will continue to go up by 106% per player

-Example: If a single player gets 100 Exp, 2 players will get 206 exp total, thus each player will get 103 exp. 

E. Crafting 

i. The issue where players cannot see recipes will be fixed in this patch.

*More notes coming soon

Onwards to the Mummies' nest! FOR THE LARGE BAGS and EXP!

On topic: A nice patch, I must say. Especially for the new change for the party system, all dat nice extra EXP.

#74 v0r10n

v0r10n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:38 AM

Pls fix the dots plss

#75 imotas

imotas

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

Please FIX the assassin skill called "SHADOW EXPLOSION" still bug since i play this game.. 

the 1st damage count but the 2nd damage is not.. its like a display number..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users