Acolyte/Priest/Tran/Archbishop - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Acolyte/Priest/Tran/Archbishop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RavenX

RavenX

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:00 AM

hey I'm new to RO but I catch on pretty quick.I just need advice on how to approach a full support build and how to properly get there.Also as to where I should level.Money and other things ill be fine on i just need to know where to put my points and skills into and grinding areas.

#2 ahrakos

ahrakos

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:31 PM

hey I'm new to RO but I catch on pretty quick.I just need advice on how to approach a full support build and how to properly get there.Also as to where I should level.Money and other things ill be fine on i just need to know where to put my points and skills into and grinding areas.

what will i do if i where you is do healing bomb for now as acoin payon cave. the way the leveling now is like the old days. there are no more exp quest going on like a couple of months ago before renewal. so i should say get int first til 70 then dex to 99. after geting those then get int to 80 then vit so you wont die easily. so your stat will be almost like this "dex 99, int 80, vit remaining".. you wont be a FS at this time.. you want to do that when you are High Priest. as for now you want to get High lvl as soon as possible. your skill build as a priest is a Turn Undead priest.. ull kill undead monsters instantly in a luck way. the faster you cast the skill the luckier you get.. and make sure you have lvl 3 gloria. you can cast it anytime and gloria will increase your luck a bit for TU-ing the undeads in GH."instant kill instead of healing bomb"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users