100kk disappeared!‏ - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

100kk disappeared!‏

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Kagaho10

Kagaho10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

Hello!

Well, i sold my safe+10 for 100kk(Vending Merchant)..after,i make a Vending again and sold two safe+7 Bodyarmor for 15kk each, and my zeny has changed for 30kk ! Not 130kk... Why ??!!

I'm new on iRO, i started to play yesterday and already bought VIP + 1500 WP

I have no idea what could have happened  :p_sad: 

Please, help me!

#2 amarande

amarande

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

according to ragial someone sold some +10 certs for 100k over the last few days, are you certain you put it up for the right price? hopefully this wasnt you and theres just been some sort of bug :3

you could always search your merchants in google i.e "Ragnastats "Merchant name" i do it all the time on mine :D and shows you your vend history

Edited by amarande, 17 January 2014 - 06:08 AM.

#3 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:13 AM

Lol, I see that too.....maybe you need to stop thinking that 'kk' is a thing =o

#4 Kagaho10

Kagaho10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:39 AM

according to ragial someone sold some +10 certs for 100k over the last few days, are you certain you put it up for the right price? hopefully this wasnt you and theres just been some sort of bug :3

you could always search your merchants in google i.e "Ragnastats "Merchant name" i do it all the time on mine :D and shows you your vend history

I' am pretty sure that i sell for 100.000.000z because that i saw in the basic info my zeny... I started played yesterday, so i didn't sell this Safe according to ragial.

i do know how to use Ragnastats. My merchant is "Dr. Coop"

Thank you man!

#5 JonJonPoPong

JonJonPoPong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

dang man sorry to inform you but you sold them for 100 000. heres your merchants info from ragial

http://ragial.com/ve...newal/4740325/1

#6 JonJonPoPong

JonJonPoPong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:52 AM

Lol, I see that too.....maybe you need to stop thinking that 'kk' is a thing =o

and i disagree kk is a thing, a lot of servers/games have 1k - 1 000 | 1kk - 1 000 000 | 1kkk - 1 000 000 000,

just because you prly dont see it on this server doesnt make it a thing  :hmm:  :yawn:  :heh:

#7 Kagaho10

Kagaho10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

dang man sorry to inform you but you sold them for 100 000. heres your merchants info from ragial

http://ragial.com/ve...newal/4740325/1

Ooooh, -_- !! really ???!!! 

i started very well on iRO! (Y)

well, thanks guys for the help! 

Discouraged me to continue playing now ... :/

#8 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:59 AM

If you want to vend without falling into such mistakes, type your prices in a text file and copy/paste the prices into your vending window. It works well this way. Example, if you want to vend something for 100m, technically you would want to put in 99,990,000. If you want to vend something for 50m type in 50,000,000 and so on.

#9 amarande

amarande

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:02 AM

don't be too dis-heartened by it, just see it as a learning curve ^^ we've all made stupid mistakes

#10 Kagaho10

Kagaho10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

If you want to vend without falling into such mistakes, type your prices in a text file and copy/paste the prices into your vending window. It works well this way. Example, if you want to vend something for 100m, technically you would want to put in 99,990,000. If you want to vend something for 50m type in 50,000,000 and so on.

I get it. Thanks for the tip!

#11 JonJonPoPong

JonJonPoPong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:12 AM

Ooooh, -_- !! really ???!!! 

i started very well on iRO! (Y)

well, thanks guys for the help! 

Discouraged me to continue playing now ... :/

come to classic )))) its way better

#12 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:20 AM

I've lost well over a billion to missing zeros in vends. 

I also did an extra 0 on a buy shop price recently too. 

When you open a shop, it prints out a list of the items and prices to chat window. Always always always doublecheck this. 

come to classic )))) its way better

Uhhh... Renewal is definitely more friendly to a new player >.> 

#13 Kagaho10

Kagaho10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:20 AM

don't be too dis-heartened by it, just see it as a learning curve ^^ we've all made stupid mistakes

Well.. but now i can't buy the itens that i like rsrs

#14 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

Well.. but now i can't buy the itens that i like rsrs

At least it was your item you sold for underprice! 

I sold between a quarter and a half a billion of stuff that I was selling for my MVP team for 1 zero less than I was supposed to, so I had to make up their losses out of pocket. 

#15 Kagaho10

Kagaho10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

At least it was your item you sold for underprice! 

I sold between a quarter and a half a billion of stuff that I was selling for my MVP team for 1 zero less than I was supposed to, so I had to make up their losses out of pocket. 

Oh, it is worse! Sorry heard that..

Well, the next time i will see my shop 30x before sell rsrs!

i wanna buy fallen angel wings T_T haha

#16 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:30 AM

You just got unlucky. Someone recently vended a Katherine Keyron card for 99m and I bought it. It was ironic because she was vending it right beside the raffler, and no one got it for a few minutes!

I stood there to wait for her to close her shop to see if she'd around, pmed her about it and taught her her mistake, because the card goes for way more on the forum market. She felt really bad when I told her the actual value of the card and I halved her damage by giving her some more zeny than that.

I suppose it's very rare the buyer would come back and correct the seller's mistake, I consider her VERY lucky I got her back. =p You never know this might happen to you so please don't feel discouraged to keep playing.

I myself lost some zenies by accidentally missing a 0 before. But my damage hasn't been as severe, lost perhaps 50m or so. It definitely is a learning curve.

Edited by WarlockFier, 17 January 2014 - 08:31 AM.

#17 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:34 AM

You just got unlucky. Someone recently vended a Katherine Keyron card for 99m and I bought it. It was ironic because she was vending it right beside the raffler, and no one got it for a few minutes!

I stood there to wait for her to close her shop to see if she'd around, pmed her about it and taught her her mistake, because the card goes for way more on the forum market. She felt really bad when I told her the actual value of the card and I halved her damage by giving her some more zeny than that.

I suppose it's very rare the buyer would come back and correct the seller's mistake, I consider her VERY lucky I got her back. =p You never know this might happen to you so please don't feel discouraged to keep playing.

I myself lost some zenies by accidentally missing a 0 before. But my damage hasn't been as severe, lost perhaps 50m or so. It definitely is a learning curve.

Oh, so you are the luckiest person on earth today :(, I checked Ragial and was like wtf I missed a 99m KK Card qq 

#18 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

Oh no not that one, I got the other earlier one on January 3rd. ^^;

#19 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

Dudeeee fier that is sick

#20 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

= =" +10 cert for 100k ..Who was a luck man?

#21 Kagaho10

Kagaho10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

Thanks for the words Warlock. I will sell my body on Protera to give money hahaha

Don't worry, i go continue play iRO, i liked and i make new friends of many countrys. So, i can improve my english.

See ya in Midgard :P

= =" +10 cert for 100k ..Who was a luck man?

Certainly not me hahaha

#22 asidic1

asidic1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:26 AM

The console message should be changed 

Safe to 10 Certificate Sold

to this

Safe to 10 Certificate Sold to (Player Name)

lol

Edited by asidic1, 18 January 2014 - 06:26 AM.

#23 DamiaN468

DamiaN468

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:08 PM

I'm taking a guess but I'm starting to think no one uses commas for failproofing?

IE: 99,000,00, 99,00,000 or 99.000.000 should give you a message error the moment you press Vend.

Another way of mine to not forget zeroes is to press them in sequences on the keyboard. Like three zeroes should sound like "click, click, click" then "click" for a comma. If I fail to hear one "click", delete and start again.

#24 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

I'm taking a guess but I'm starting to think no one uses commas for failproofing?

IE: 99,000,00, 99,00,000 or 99.000.000 should give you a message error the moment you press Vend.

Another way of mine to not forget zeroes is to press them in sequences on the keyboard. Like three zeroes should sound like "click, click, click" then "click" for a comma. If I fail to hear one "click", delete and start again.

Hah, I also do both of those things! I thought I was the only one. :lol:

Edited by Axylus, 19 January 2014 - 05:38 PM.

#25 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

Hah, I also do both of those things! I thought I was the only one. :lol:

Nope. My wife uses the commas, and I do the "click" thing. If I don't hear "zero zero zero *pause* zero zero zero" in my head along with the key presses, I delete and start over. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users