• 139 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin.

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

vinmLC5.png

To:
AsunaFranx3
We've met not so long ago, but we managed to create a nice friendship in so little time. Thanks for helping me every time I'm in danger, and remember that I always do my best to protect you and be helpful to you. This little text is to show you my gratitude for all that we've accomplished in so little time and to remember that this kind of dates is also to be with the people you care the most for, in my case, my friends. 
It will be always a pleasure to randomly dance with you.

#27 st1tch3s

st1tch3s

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

ScreenCapture_2014_01_27_00_45_18.jpg

To: Ocentia

Message: Ocentia, You've always been a great friend to me. I've only known you for about a month and we have grown closer together from raiding to grinding. I wish you the very best.

Your best friend until the end,

xLokixx :kis:  

#28 XxShiroExX

XxShiroExX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

mv59gp.jpg

To: Arbalist

(Correct spelling: shLroe)

Dear Arbalist Thank you for being a good Kohai in our guild but for me you are my Senpai  although I'm still a Nakama, I will do my best to be active in the guild and will donate 50% of my exp always. I still remember this picture when I go and try my luck on Colosseum and luckily found you. We kill those bad guys together but we lose because we are outnumbered.. Happy Valentines and God Bless... :p_love: :p_love: :p_love: :p_love: :p_love: :p_love: :p_love:

Edited by XxShiroExX, 27 January 2014 - 02:04 AM.

#29 Lekcee

Lekcee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:19 AM

ScreenCapture_2013_12_24_19_37_27_zps87d

To: Pixinguinha

My Prince, I would like to start this by saying thank you for being here with me. I always loved being with you because we always get good drops when we are together. Don't ever feel my time is wasted everytime i help you hunt something because you know, every moment spent with you is a moment i treasure. Yes, that song really describes me. I stay up late at night waiting for you to go online and wake up early in the morning to see you again - I thank our timezones for that.And we should take another picture together too coz this pic is too old :P

#30 sousui198

sousui198

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

To : Ariceu

To one of the awesome sorceress that I have met in game, thank you for helping me out most of the time. The day we met was certainly a something special to me. Even we are in different guild, we still manage to keep in contact and do raids together. You always had my back and helped me out even when you have your own things going on. I truly enjoyed the time we chat, laughing and exchange ideas. All the best in life Ariceu and thank you for being awesome. *High five* ( =.=)/\(owo )

Attached Images

• ScreenCapture_2013_12_31_20_36_28.jpg

#31 svfuu

svfuu

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

oeWmBKl.png

To: SkillShot

Message: Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite ranger! Thanks for supporting my extensive (and expensive) costume habit. I'd like to share my popsicle with you, but I'm afraid there's only enough for me. :P I'm so happy you came back to Ragnarok after your hiatus to play with me! I'll never forget the Mukas and mummies we killed together for hours. Thanks for helping a cute lil Soul Maker out. I love you and can't imagine my life (both virtual and otherwise) without you in it!

#32 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

To: Cookeh

My dear wife, 

I am forever grateful that you chose to walk beside me as I tread on dangerous grounds. Your support and  steadfast resolve is my anchor in this world of uncertain time. I may be a mage of fire and you are of the wind and water, but our hearts and mind don't falter to the indifferences that shroud this world. You choose to help me support and raise our group's banner. You are always there to help me in running our guild, keeping our family in check. I love how you pay attention to small details, and how you are always ready to help me, and the guys in the guild. Love you bebbeh. 

Your husband 

vans3n-cookeh.png

#33 Winterdrop

Winterdrop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationFFXIV-
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:58 PM

~

Spoiler

#34 samaura

samaura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Albion Online- Caerleon

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

intjk5.jpg

To: Ephraim

Ephy,

Though we have not known each other very long in Rune-Midgard I feel your friendship and companionship is an invaluable resource that I will grow to treasure as the years pass making this short acquaintance into a deep, rich, meaningful friendship. Your wonderful sense of humor can lift the spirits of anyone experiencing a lonely, dull or uneventful day. You are truly a unique person that should have a statue formed in its likeness!

Stay Awesome!

with love,

Arabelle

Edited by samaura, 27 January 2014 - 05:06 PM.

#35 Axtar

Axtar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

33afa5t.png

To: Yraisu

Yraaaaai-kun~! I can't really remember when we first met, but I remember that I thought you disliked me (whoops?) Thankfully, AoD happened and we've been close since then, so thank Odin for Maya and all those embus runs! You're one of the sweetest guys I've been lucky enough to meet, and your infinite patience and endless cheerfulness has pulled me out of a lot of tough game times, including moments when I was seriously contemplating quitting. Thank you for always being there and encouraging me in all that I do, both in-game and IRL. You're one of the best things of RO2 where I'm concerned, and I hope to be able to support you the way you've done me. 

❤~Happy Valentines Day~

一緒に頑張って! \o/

Ake <3

PS: Miniyrai! \o/

Edited by Axtar, 27 January 2014 - 05:29 PM.

#36 8949130507222547287

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

umSk3AA.jpg

To: xxLily

Message: To waifu, i am still making the veggie pizza with the secret ingredient. Where is my sammich? O red wedding btw.

#37 Nahd

Nahd

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

mlrSxR.jpg

To: marszydril

To my princess,

Its been a while since i met you. Or not.. Haha.. You've been my friend since I met you in Chaos Dungeon.. or is it in Culvert of Abyss.. Im not sure.. Haha.. Anyways.. I want to say thank you for being there for me.. Like when i got trapped at the edge of the map.. Bwing can't save me for some reason, then you came.. Pulled me out of there.. You even abandoned your party just for me.. Thanks!! Hehe.. Well.. Believe it or not, you are one of the reason for sticking around.. You're a friend worth spending time with.. Happy Valentines Day my princess.. Take Care Always :D

#38 SilverTaurus

SilverTaurus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationChannel 4,7 Morroc

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

Untitled_1.jpg

To: SweetMunchkin

Spoiler

Edited by SilverTaurus, 29 January 2014 - 10:57 AM.

#39 xImperialKnight

xImperialKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationDead in a desert

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

To: Arabelle

dawshucks_zps6e32f4cc.jpg

Arabelle,

When was the last time we even partied up together and just ran amock? Far too long, I say! I remember quietly sitting in Alberta when I first joined Predators. Too shy for my own good to even converse. But your socialness really got me to break out of my own shell, so I'm a real chatterbox now. I appreciate and love you as a friend and would be deeply saddened if I lost this friendship. Thank you for putting up with my shenanigans and rage festivities from time to time!

Love ya!

Ephraim

#40 1987130502183006863

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

Sk4zs0f.png

#41 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

leinval_zpsdd53a317.jpg
To: Leinzan
Message: I can't send you chocolate, but maybe the event box will give you something cool. I know you don't like Valentine's day.. but.. you could play LR? <3 You're a fantastic friend and I'm really glad to know you.. I hope you have a good day and do something fun. :p_hi: Hopefully we can go on many more adventures in the future~

alicecard_zps865d012e.jpg
To: Alice34
Message: I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you as a friend and figured this event was one way to show it. <3 You, and everyone in Pokeballs, have been so wonderful to me. The current state of the game, and how busy I am, makes me a bit sad.. I hope we will soon get more raid-like content, because I miss that sort of partying with everyone. Grinding MP just isn't as fun. Thank you, and make sure to do something really nice for Roppi!!

alluval_zps7ac9804d.jpg
To: Mirilene
Message: Baby, you're a firework~ <3 (er.. a peco rider.. only fire-red fireworks..) Not that I'm trying to steal you from your one true love. D: I hope your Valentine's day has a major lack of children and instead is full of awesome. We can hang out online and talk about how awesome the single life is.. just kidding, we'll get drunk and judge the crap out of people. :p_idea:

#42 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

Mailbag time!

1wgw.jpg

To: ImHornyDad
Message: The option for sending a card as a secret admirer was too good to pass up.. though I think I have somewhat failed at it.. Just so you know, I think you are one of the most entertaining posters on the WP forums, and you have a secret mini fanclub forum-stalking you. <3 I'm not the only one out there!

#43 alice34

alice34

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Odin Ch 13 Pokeballs

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

ScreenCapture_2013_10_19_20_39_12.jpg

To: Roppi7

Messagemy love, my darling thanks for choosing between so many people, so many moments together, so many costumes, you're the most special I have and I have totally fallen in love, I hope to be your healer that you're the one who heals my heart and I hope when I get Jawaii able to be there with you, I love you <3

ScreenCapture_2013_05_19_17_38_33.jpg

To: Snivs

Messagemany battles, so many new friends, many talks, are a very special person in my life and in my heart, thanks for putting so many differences and although it always go ahead thanks for always being there for me, thank you for teaching me so much, thanks for bringing me here with you, I love you ^^

ScreenCapture_2013_09_10_22_09_25.jpg

To: RodMalkav

Messageso funny when we talk, we always have a good atmosphere, but always fight despite all the setbacks and insults are all special to me and I hope you follow me and our beloved guild to return to what we were before so many bugs and crazy updates, and I hope you're well and remember that I love you ^^

Edited by alice34, 31 January 2014 - 12:46 PM.

#44 zbeto

zbeto

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

ScreenCapture_2013_08_30_00_48_26.jpg

To: Pewpewminho

Messagepew're the best, a great friend and a fun companion, adore the day you enter the guild, I loved that we formed a friendship which I treasure very much, thank you for all those moments filled with laughter, happiness and love, I hope that follow and form more equal ties together <3

ScreenCapture_2013_10_20_13_03_15.jpg

To: alialesa

Messagepara que te digo que no si si, alia eres un muy buen amigo, le hechas ganas para salir adelante, has estado con nosotros en los momentos dificiles y estoy muy orgulloso de ti, espero y compartamos muchos mas juntos y que nuestra amistas prospere mucho mas :)

ScreenCapture_2013_09_17_21_44_00.jpg

To: mayie

Messagemayie!!! eres genial!!! siempre sales adelante y desde que casi no pides ayuda me he sentido menos, pero me alegra que siempre estes ahi para nosotros y que cada vez que hablamos sean conversaciones entretenidas y divertidas, mayie te quiero mucho y espero y sigas creciendo~ 

Edited by zbeto, 31 January 2014 - 12:44 PM.

#45 RhodeChan

RhodeChan

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:35 PM

love_zps80011178.png

To: Alice34

Hi, my lovely love! <3 

Thanks for these three months and the next time that we spend together~ <3

I hope Jawaii be here soon~! x3

Nee nee, so will we marry to Roppi and Alice? Or Roppi and Emilia? 

Te amo mi cosita hermosa, mi bomboncito de chocolate ^3^

Ojala estemos juntos mucho mucho tiempo, realmente atesoro cada momento que pasamos juntos~ ^-^

I love u lots, Alberto~ <3

Edited by RhodeChan, 31 January 2014 - 03:44 PM.

#46 foxxxtrot

foxxxtrot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

StarmiyaDeusSum_zpsb9ac80b9.jpg

To: Starmiya

Message: This will be our first valentine together. I am happy to have found you. Happy to have felt your love.
It may be a super long distance relationship but our hearts are closer than the distance between us. Our love will overcome the seven seas and will cross 4 continents. Nothing will keep us away as long as we believe in our love for each other. I love you so much!

#47 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

Mailbag time!

1wgw.jpg

To: ImHornyDad
Message: The option for sending a card as a secret admirer was too good to pass up.. though I think I have somewhat failed at it.. Just so you know, I think you are one of the most entertaining posters on the WP forums, and you have a secret mini fanclub forum-stalking you. <3 I'm not the only one out there!

i remember that raid, twas my first time tanking in bapho h!

failed a few times cuz someone kept tryin'a asura the bombs

#48 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:40 AM

To: Otirano

Attached Images

• ScreenCapture_2013_11_08_04_36_52.jpg

#49 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:47 AM

To: OTZ

Message: You're the peanut butter to my jelly. Prs come back, so daddy and oti may once again photobomb us.

Attached Images

• ScreenCapture_2013_11_19_21_02_05.jpg

#50 Thewz

Thewz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

image.png

To: All single people!

Message: Well ladies and boys, im here to give all u guys who didnt received any card a valentine’s day surprise, I know u didn’t expect that, yeah, I like doing surprises Lol , but anyway, I expect u guys have a very good valentine’s day and hope next year all u find someone who u can love and be loved! Peace.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users